剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Money well spent.
那天晚上究竟发生了什么
What really happened that night?
泰勒失踪那晚
The night that Taylor disappeared.
你去哪了
Where were you?
你三小时前就离开了晚宴
You left that dinner party for three hours.
我自告奋勇去买♥♥酒
I volunteered for a booze run.
可我忘了买♥♥酒的地方
I'd forgotten that the liquor stores--
大多在周日不开门
most of them weren't open on Sundays.
周日的确不开
Sundays, yeah, I know.
所以你不得不开车去俄亥俄
So you had to drive halfway to Ohio.
对 我...
Yeah, I--
我不想听你骗了大家25年的谎话 爸爸
I don't want the line that you fed everyone for 25 years, Dad.
这就是实情
That's the truth.
你的鞋上怎么都是泥
Why were your shoes muddy?
你以为我睡着了
You thought I was asleep.
可我没有
I wasn't.
我看见你到家后用水冲鞋
I saw you hosing off your shoes when you got home.
我没有...
I didn't...
她还活着 科特
She's alive, Kurt.
那你为什么要隐瞒你去了哪儿
Then why did you lie about where you were?
因为我当时想自杀
Because I was trying to kill myself!
什么
What?
当年我抑郁了很久
I was depressed for a long time.
我早就想过自杀 可我下不了决心
And I had thought about it before and I just couldn't.
那天我终于受够了
And finally, I'd just had enough,
我开车去了萨斯奎哈纳河
and I drove to the Susquehanna,
走进了河里
and I walked... I walked in.
可这个情景一直挥之不去
And then I just couldn't shake this image.
什么情景
What image?
你和莎拉在参加我的葬礼
You and Sarah... at my funeral.
你们会穿什么
What-- what you'd be wearing...
坐在哪儿
where you'd be sitting.
所以我回到了车上
So I just, uh... got back in the car
开回了家
and drove home.
所以鞋上全是泥
With muddy shoes.
没错
Yes.
这么多年了
After all these years...
你为什么不告诉别人
why didn't you tell anyone?
谁会相信我
Who was gonna believe me?
我 莎拉
Me! Sarah!
妈妈
Mom!
我感到羞耻
I was so ashamed.
我差点就...
I had almost...
而且
And...
你们和你们妈妈绝对理解不了
Your-- and your mother never would've understood me.
反正莎拉从没相信过流言
Sarah, she never believed what people said anyway.
但你 我希望你
But you, I wanted you--
我希望你能离我远远的
I wanted you as far away from me as I could get you.
为什么
Why?
我总是满腔怒火
I was so full of rage.
我总是满腔...
I was so full of...
我不希望你变得像我一样
And I didn't want you to turn out like me.
对不起 柯特
I'm so sorry, Kurt.
我...
I'm-- I'm-- you know--
我很抱歉 柯特
I'm so sorry, Kurt.
我真的...
I'm so...
干得漂亮
Good work.
你怎么知道这是她的笔
How do you know it's hers?
如果两支笔真的一模一样
If they were really the same--
我知道
I know.
而我知道了你为什么会给我这个任务
And I know why you gave me this mission.
是吗
You do?
你想测试我的忠诚度 我合格了
It was a test of my loyalty, and I passed.
我信守了诺言 现在你欠我一些答案
I held up my end, and now you owe me some answers.
那个胡子大汉
The bearded man...
你不能相信他们
You can't trust them.
他是我们的人
Yes, he was with us.
他让我别相信"他们"
He told me not to trust "Them."
他指的是谁
Who did he mean?
联调局的人
The FBI.
是谁开枪打死他的
Why would-- who shot him?
换个问题
Ask me another question.
这个我现在不能告诉你
I can't tell you that yet.
给士兵注射ZIP害死他们的人
What about the people who gave ZIP to those dead soldiers?
也是我们的人吗
Were they with us, too?
不是 我们发现了那项研究
No. We found out about the research
并且不赞成这种做法
and disapproved of it.
但我们发现了一个对我们有帮助的应用
But we saw an application that was useful to us.
俄里翁是什么
What is Orion?
你今晚已经得到够多答案了
You already got enough answers tonight.
不 这对我不是游戏
No... this isn't a game to me.
俄里翁是什么
What is Orion?
俄里翁
Orion...
是你死去的地方
is where you died.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表