剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
What did Jake tell you, Jenny?
你知道些什么
What do you know?
我不知道 我不知道 不
I don't know. I don't know, no--
很多人都担心你呢
A lot of people are worried about you.
孤身一人在外
Out here, you're all alone.
他们担心
They're worried about what you're--
你会胡思乱想 做傻事
what you're thinking, what you might do.
我从你的药品柜里找到了这个
I found this in your medicine cabinet.
有什么事让你夜不能寐吗
Is something keeping you up at night?
我知道杰克有失眠症 对吧
I know Jake had trouble sleeping, isn't that right?
算了吧 她什么都不知道
Come on, she doesn't know anything.
不如你就吃几片然后好好睡一觉吧
Why don't you just take a few of them and rest?
不 我不想
No, I don't want to.
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything.
我保证 会有帮助的
I promise, it'll help.
简 趴下
Jane, down!
在那别动
Stay there.
简
Jane.
快跑 快跑
Go. Go, go, go!
快跑
Go!
闪光弹
Flash bang!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你的耳朵怎么样了
How are your ears?
什么
What?
医护人员说
The paramedics said...
我没事
that I'm fine.
我很好
I'm all good.
你有小队的消息吗
Did you hear from the team?
帕特森黑进了约翰逊的一次性手♥机♥
Yeah, Patterson hacked Johnson's burner phone.
看起来他和科斯特洛就是这么联♥系♥的
Looks like that's how he and Costello communicated.
有些短♥信♥
There were texts
与受害者的死亡时间相符
that corresponded with the time of the victims' deaths.
他们在协调开枪时间
They were coordinating the shootings.
你真是吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me.
门关上以后 我听见枪声
When that door closed and I heard those shots,
-我还以为他们... -简
- I thought they... - Jane.
他们没有 好吗 我没事
They didn't, okay? I'm fine.
那去和梅菲尔谈谈
Then talk to Mayfair.
你不会放弃的 是吧
You never stop, do you?
我想是的
I guess I don't.
约翰逊死了
Johnson's dead.
科斯特洛被送往
And Costello is being transported
皇后区的医院
to a hospital in Queens.
我们还找到了他们的一次性手♥机♥
Also, we found their burner phones,
看起来你原本是下一个目标
and it looks like you were gonna be targeted next.
我想和科斯特洛谈谈
I want to talk to Costello.
你的身份有点敏感
You're a little close to this.
警监 你还是让我们处理...
Captain, why don't you let us handle...
她杀了我的三个手下
She killed three of my people.
我要和她谈谈 我要她直视我的眼睛
I want to talk to her. I wanna look her in the eye.
她亏欠我太多了
I'm owed that much.
好吧
All right.
我来开车
I'll drive.
怎么了
What's going on?
皮特·纳尔逊的老♥毛♥病又犯了
Pete Nelson fell off the wagon.
他被查出酒驾
He-- he caught a DUI.
他的妻儿今天早上离开了
And his wife and children, they left this morning.
我毁了一个好人的生活
I destroyed a good man's life.
他之前就有酒瘾
He struggled with addiction in his past.
可我跟国内的每一家主流报刊
A fact that I shared with every major newspaper
都爆了这个消息
in the country.
我做不下去了 我...
I cannot do this anymore, I just...
我们得离开这
We need to get out of here.
我有个表弟住在香港
I have a cousin living in Hong Kong.
那里有很多外国人 那座城市很不错
It's full of expats, the city is incredible.
你应该看看那港口
You should actually see the harbor.
晚上灯火通明
It's just all lit up at night--
-你想让我去香港 -对
- You want me to go to Hong Kong? - Yeah.
如果白昼计划泄露了
If Daylight gets out,
在那里我们可以避免被引渡
then we can avoid extradition there.
如果有必要的话
I mean, you and I can just cross
我们还可以逃去中国大♥陆♥
into mainland China if we have to.
这样我们能得到第二次机会
I mean, it's just to give us another chance.
我不想从头来过
I don't want to start over.
我很看重我的工作
My work is important to me--
-你爱我吗 -别这样
- Do you love me? - Don't.
那就和我一起走
Well, then move with me.
因为在这里我们没有未来
Because there is no future here for us.
我是说 我们周围的一切都毁了
I mean, everything is just crumbling around us.
-你还不明白吗 -所以我得留下
- Can't you see that? - That's why I have to stay.
如果格雷罗的真♥相♥暴露了
If the truth about Guerrero gets out,
我抓的每个人就都会被释放
every person I put away will be back out on the street,
我不允许这种事发生
and I can't let that happen.
如果我们离开 一切都被推♥翻♥了
If we leave and everything falls apart,
那就前功尽弃了
it would have been for nothing.
是你和卡特说服我让我做的
You and Carter were the ones that convinced me to do this.
我们错了 宝芬妮
We were wrong, Bethany.
我们大错特错了
We were so wrong.
我不应该仅仅让约翰逊和
I should've done more than just put Johnson
科斯特洛做文职的
and Costello behind a desk.
你不可能预料到他们会勒索
You couldn't have known that they were gonna blackmail
瑞奇·霍特和其他人
Ricky Holt and all those other people.
勒索未出柜的橄榄球运动员
Shaking down a football player 'cause he's in the closet.
没什么比那更卑鄙了
It just doesn't get lower than that.
确实卑鄙
Pretty low.
别碰枪
Don't touch the gun.
开车
Drive.
我可没告诉你瑞奇·霍特是同性恋
I didn't tell you Ricky Holt was gay.
那么多录像摆在我面前 我...
All that footage just sitting there, I...
项目是要向全国推广的
The program was about to go national.
你本能够调看每个...
You would've had access to every...
我们只把付得起钱的人作为目标
We only targeted people that could afford it.
这些人一年挣的钱
These people, they make more in a year
比我们十年挣的都多
than we make in a decade.
而且我们还为社会做贡献
And we give back to the community.
-可死人了 -他们本不该死的
- People died. - They weren't supposed to.
事态...失控了
Things... things just got away from us.
那就自首 解释清楚
So turn yourself in, explain that.
警♥察♥在监狱里活不下去
Cops don't survive prison.
开车
Just drive.
不不不
No, no, no, no!
进来
Come in.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他们不是让你在这住院吗
Aren't they keeping you here overnight?
我不喜欢医院
I don't like hospitals,
而且我还有报告要写
and I've got reports to write.
谢谢你来探望我
Thanks for coming.
我知道你很生气
I understand you're angry...
你利用格雷罗抓了多少人
How many people did you put away using Guerrero?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
如果我告发你
If I turn you in...
所有判决都会被推♥翻♥
all of those convictions will be thrown out.
他们都会被释放
They will all end up back on the streets.
你怎么能这么做
How could you have done this?
我们曾认为这么做利大于弊
We thought the benefits outweighed the cost.
我们错了
We were wrong.
我没想过要让你陷入这种处境的
I never meant to put you in this situation.
我一直把给金博士的信挂在墙上
I keep that letter to Dr. King on my wall
提醒自己也曾滥用职权
to remind me that I abused my power too.
过去两年里我一直在尽力弥补
I've spent the last two years trying to make up for that.
因为简身上的一条线索
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表