剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
No.
你是否有权限接触其设备
Do you have access to its equipment,
文件以及数据库
its files, its databases?
是
Yes.
你跟中情局有联♥系♥吗
Do you consult with the CIA?
没有
No.
你是否认识汤姆斯·卡特
Do you know Thomas Carter?
-是 -是
- Yes. - Yes.
不 不算认识
No, not really.
请你用"认识"还是"不认识"来回答
Could you answer yes or no, please?
-你认识汤姆斯·卡特吗 -认识
- Do you know Thomas Carter? - Yes.
你跟局汤姆斯·卡特在中情局共事过吗
Do you work with Thomas Carter at the CIA?
在中情局吗 没有
At the CIA, no.
我重述一下 你跟中情局特工
I'll rephrase-- do you work with Thomas Carter,
-汤姆斯·卡特合作过吗 -没有
- who is a CIA agent? - No.
但你最近经手的一个案子
But you had one case recently
和汤姆斯·卡特的一次行动有过交叉 对吗
that overlapped with one of Tom Carter's operations, no?
是的
Yes.
你最近见过汤姆斯·卡特吗
Have you seen Tom Carter recently?
没有
No.
没有
No.
没有
No!
没有
No.
谢谢 我要问的就这些
Thank you, that's all I need.
科特
Kurt.
怎么了
What's up?
该死
Damn it, um...
我在跟你妹妹交往
I'm dating your sister.
我已经想了好几个星期准备要告诉你
I've been meaning to tell you for weeks.
那你怎么现在跟我说
So you're telling me now?
我知道现在不是好时机 但是
I know-- I know it's bad, it's just...
我不想让你在审讯过程中才知道这件事
I don't want you to find out from some stupid interrogation.
你得取消封锁令
You need to lift the lockdown.
我们得到一条可靠线索 在俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥
We got a solid lead at the Russian embassy.
叛徒又不在俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥里
The traitor isn't at the Russian embassy.
她就在这里 在联调局内部
She's right here at the FBI.
你说"她"是什么意思
What do you mean, "she"?
多伊女士 萨帕塔探员
Ms. Doe, Agent Zapata,
梅菲尔助理局长
Assistant Director Mayfair.
测谎仪数据显示 她们三个人说的话
They all had a dizzying number of inconsistencies
都有诸多矛盾的地方
on their polygraphs.
她们每个人都有所隐瞒
Each of these women is hiding something.
我会找出那是什么的
I'm gonna find out what.
他们至少可以把我们关进牢里
They could've at least put us down in holding.
费舍尔就想羞辱我们
Fischer wants us on display.
此刻 他职责办的探员
Right now, his OPR agents
正在把我们的生活搅得一团糟
are tearing our lives apart.
我们的家庭 我们的办公室 我们的电脑
Our homes, our offices, our computers.
他在找什么
What's he looking for?
任何东西
Anything and everything.
他这是冲我来的
This is about me.
他想要我的工作 他关心的才不是内鬼
He wants my job. He doesn't care about the mole.
他只是想让我颜面扫地
He just wants to disgrace me.
你们俩只是刚好被牵扯进来了
You two are just caught in the crossfire.
梅菲尔助理局长
Assistant Director Mayfair?
你对梅菲尔了解多少
So how well do you know Mayfair?
这未免有些巧合
Isn't it a little coinciden--
他在诬陷她们 想要借此升职
He's railroading them. It's a career move.
要没时间了
We're running out of time,
我们需要你把你的情报人员带过来
we need you to bring in your asset.
他行事十分小心
He's hyper-careful.
他不会就这样直接走进联调局
He's not just gonna walk himself into the FBI.
你到底抓住了这家伙的什么把柄
What do you got on this guy, anyway?
罗曼是大使♥馆♥的司机
Roman's an embassy driver.
我们在他的手套箱里发现了海♥洛♥因♥
We found heroin in his glove box.
他跟我们合作才免了牢狱之灾
He played ball to stay out of jail.
那你就告诉他你会放过他
So tell him you'll let him off.
我不能那样说
I can't just say that.
说了就意味着要让他彻底脱身了
I'd have to actually let him off the hook.
斯隆 我们需要他
Sloane, we need this.
我尽力
I'll see what I can do.
可是有封锁令 她要怎么把人弄进来
What about the lockdown? How's she gonna get her guy in?
别担心
Don't worry.
我也有人
I know a guy, too.
索尔·格雷罗的卷宗有多处修改
A lot of redactions in this Saul Guerrero file.
你到底涉水多深 宝芬妮
Just how compromised are you, Bethany?
没到会下台的地步
I wouldn't start moving in my things just yet.
黑帮老大
Gang leader,
臭名昭著的联邦线人
notorious federal informant.
在最高警戒的监狱里被杀
Murdered in a supermax penitentiary
而正巧同一时间你在那里探视他
at the exact time you were there to see him.
只是个巧合吗
That's a coincidence?
是
Yes.
你是他的联络人
You were his handler.
或许他发现了什么
Maybe he found out something
你不想让其他人知道的东西
you didn't want other people to know.
如果你手上真的有证据
If you really had something,
我们就不会还坐在这里了
we wouldn't still be sitting here.
我和我的团队都是清白的
My team and I are clean.
看看这个
Look at this.
就像个刚开始学画的小孩的画板一样
It's like a toddler got hold of an Etch A Sketch.
我不擅长做测试
I'm bad at tests.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我把你在联调局的物件都调查了一遍
I pulled all of your standard FBI evaluations.
最令我感兴趣的是这个
What's more interesting to me is this.
你认得吗
You recognize this?
这是一个监控装置
This is a surveillance device,
我需要你把它放进简的安全屋
and I want it inside Jane's safe house.
不认得
No.
我们在你家里发现的
We found it inside your home.
我从来没见过这个东西
I've never seen that before.
也对 我猜你应该也没见过
No, I suppose you wouldn't have.
我的人在一个电灯开关里找到的
My men found it inside a light switch.
像这样的中情局窃听器几乎扫描不到
CIA bugs like this are impossible to sweep for,
但如果了解一般在哪 幸运的话就能找到
but if you know where to look, sometimes you get lucky.
现在的问题是
Now the question is,
中情局为什么要窃听你家
why is the CIA bugging your home?
我不知道
I have no idea.
塔莎 我觉得我们俩已经都清楚了
Tasha, I think we've established
你说谎我是能看出来的
that I can tell when you're lying.
汤姆·卡特想要简的情报
Tom Carter wanted intel on Jane.
我让他死一边去
I told him to go to hell.
他一定是把这个放在我的公♥寓♥里
He must've planted this in my apartment
以便寻找要挟我的筹码
to look for leverage.
-他发现了什么 -什么都没
- What did he find? - Nothing.
我想知道他会不会也这么说
I wonder if he'd say the same thing.
但是他现在失踪了 推定死亡
Oh, but he's missing and presumed dead.
真巧啊
That's convenient.
所以情况就是这样 对吗
So that's how it is, huh?
当你有需要的时候才会想起我
You don't call me back till you need something.
来吧 罗曼
Come on, Roman.
谢谢 艾莉
Thank you, Allie.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you one.
可不止一个人情
You owe me multiple.
所以这里到底发生了什么事
So what's going on around here, anyway?
你知道职责办的乔纳斯·费舍尔吗
You know Jonas Fischer from the OPR?
很不巧 我知道
Yeah, unfortunately.
证保计划的名单泄露后我们碰过面 为什么
We met after the WITSEC list leaked-- why?
他正在这里调查内鬼
He's here on a mole hunt.
所以 很不幸地
So, unfortunately,
在他找出来之前谁都不能离开
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表