剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
真双标
Such a double standard.
看看 她们根本就是在物化这些男人
Look, they're objectifying these men.
韦恩 别急 玩玩而已
Wayne, chill, it's just for fun.
瞎扯淡
It's bullshit.
去他妈的万圣节
Fuck Halloween!
韦恩
Wayne.
-真好 -来了个不一样的呢
- Oh, yeah! - A different one.
不好意思
Excuse me!
只有四男[只限男士]
我觉得这纹身没起到
I don't think that tattoo is doing
他以为的作用
what he thinks it's doing.
行了 别动手动脚了
Okay, please.
借过 借过
Excuse me! Excuse me!
服务器机房♥
好主意
Good idea.
现在你可以得到你想要的一切
Now you can get whatever you need,
我也可以得到我想要的一切
and I can get whatever I need.
别在这 风险太大
Not here, it's too risky.
好吧
Okay.
我知道一个完美的地方
I know the perfect spot.
来吧
All right.
我得说实话 当你回来时
I gotta be honest, when you came back...
我想着"又来了"
I was like, "Here we go again."
又是老蒙 老套的花招 但你真的改变了
Mo' Mo, mo' problems, but you've really changed.
你变得焕然一新
You know, you're different.
等等 我给你带礼物了
Hold up. I got you a gift.
丘奇炸鸡店
Church's Chicken.
别以为我忘了你生日刚过
Don't think I forgot it was just your birthday.
真不敢相信你没有办一个
I can't believe you didn't throw yourself
自己不参加的盛大派对
a big party to not show up to.
我说了 真的 我不碰那些了
I told you, really, I'm done with that stuff.
谦逊 不吸毒
Humble, coke-free.
你是谁
Who are you?
-好吧 等等 -怎么了
- Oh, yeah, um... - What?
就是
Just, um,
提醒我要毁了那个磁盘
remind me to destroy that disc
大概2点15分 在布莱尔完成交易后
at, like, 2:15 after Blair executes the trade.
我不想因为我陷入了性♥爱♥昏迷而坐牢
I don't wanna go to jail 'cause I fell into a sex coma.
你为什么要坐牢
Why would you go to jail
如果布莱尔只是在用自己的账户投资
if Blair's doing this whole thing by himself?
别说话了
Oh, stop talking.
等等 道恩 道恩 道恩
Wait a minute, Dawn, Dawn, Dawn.
布莱尔最终还是说服你挪用奖学金基金了吗
Did Blair convince you to use those AASF funds after all?
你是认真的吗
Are you being serious right now?
-对 -是的
- Yeah. - Yes.
但他没有说服我
But he didn't convince me.
我重新评估了交易
I reassessed the trade,
我们打算全部投进去
and we're gonna pull the trigger.
这个风险值得冒
It's worth the risk.
为什么我总要做那个有道德的人
Why do I always have to be the moral one?
拜托 早上好 贱♥人♥们 现在继续吧
Come on, konnichi wa, bitches. Now come on.
我们到底干不干了
Are we doing this or not?
道恩 我说了让你相信我
Dawn, I told you to trust me.
我为什么要相信你
And why the fuck would I do that, huh?
在你过去耍了我那么多次之后
After all the times that you fucked me over in the past?
我是想给你点甜头
Here I am trying to throw you a bone,
而你却唧唧歪歪说一个交易
and you're bitching about a trade?
你在给我甜头
You're throwing me a bone?
哥们 我打算给服务器机房♥开光呢
Bruh, I'm trying to christen the server room.
我
I--
-抱歉 我... -真的假的
- Sorry, I-- - Really?
好吧
Okay.
锁上了 妈的
Locked? Damn it!
去你的键盘
Oh, fuck the keypad.
四位数密♥码♥ 那有多少种组合啊
Four-digit code? How many combos can there be?
一一一一
One, one, one, one.
一一一二
One, one, one, two.
锁住
好吧
Okay, ah, uh.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
我正找你呢 宝贝
I was just looking for you, boo.
boo还有吓你一跳的意思
懂了吗 宝贝
Get it--boo?
你不是该在服务器机房♥吗
Shouldn't you be in the server room
偷走那张磁盘
so you can grab the disc?
我发现自己搞错了
Turns out I was wrong.
今晚不会做交易了 所以你们能走了
No trade going down tonight, so you guys can go.
-不过干得好 -真的吗
- Good job anyway. - Really?
这么说布莱尔没有利用
So Blair's not shorting the yen
内♥幕♥消息来做空日元吗
based on insider information?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
我们把这个假消息喂给了议员
We planted that bullshit on the Congressman
知道布莱尔会因此上钩
knowing Blair would take the bait
今晚是我们抓住布莱尔命根子的最佳机会
Tonight's our best shot to grab Blair by the balls
否则我们就只能把矛头转向道恩了
or we might just have to shift our focus to Dawn.
我都说了 没有交易
I told you, okay? There's nothing there.
你干嘛不让基斯给你干活
Why don't you have Keith do it?
我知道他也在给你们卖♥♥命
I know he's working for you guys too.
什么
What?
基斯是拉瑞·雷曼的奸细
Keith's working for Larry Leighman.
现在去把布莱尔做交易的证据给我拿来
Now go get me evidence of Blair making that trade
否则倒霉的就是道恩
or it's Dawn's ass.
他妈的你个光头 滑轮滑
Why you bald-headed, roller blading,
嗑药成瘾的人♥渣♥
coke addict motherfucker.
好吧 听着 基斯
All right, look, Keith,
让过去的都过去吧 好吗
let's let bygones be bygones, okay?
你干嘛跟一盆植物说话
Why are you talking to a plant?
听着 让过去的都过去吧
Look, let's let bygones be bygones, okay?
我要告诉你一个绝密的交易
I want to let you in on a top secret trade.
说吧 我听着呢
Ooh, feed me. I'm all ears.
拉瑞 我是基斯
Larry, it's Keith.
现在赶紧做空日元 好吗
Short the yen right now, okay?
里根要对日本收取大额关税了
Reagan's dropping major tariffs on Japan.
能做空多少就砸多少
Hit it big,
然后你就能赚走所有的钱
and you'll suck up all the profit
并借此机会搞垮TBD 相信我
and fuck over TBD in the process. Trust me.
你干得很好 基斯
You done good, Keithy.
干得很好
You done good.
蒂芙 我和你今晚玩得很开心
Oh, Tiff, I had fun with you tonight.
-真的 -我也是 珂琦
- I did. - Me too, Corkie.
你真有意思 珂琦
You're fun, Corks.
我得起来了
Yeah. I gotta get up,
-感觉有点晕 -我也是
- I feel a little dizzy. - Me too.
我感觉有点晕 好了
I feel a little dizzy. Ugh, okay.
我们得起来
We gotta get up.
-小心点 -天呐
- Careful. - Oh, boy.
这是宽摆裙吗
Are those Skants?
外面是裙子 里面是裤子
Skirt on the outside, pants on the underside?
对 但我们叫它裙裤
Oh, yes, but we call them "Pirts."
我福音派的朋友很流行穿这个
Very popular with all of my Evangelical friends.
既有裤子的舒适性 又不显得放荡
The comfort of pants with none of the harlotry.
我以为没人喜欢那些呢
I thought nobody liked those.
你也知道 我有好多好多存货
I mean, you know, I have pallets and pallets.
我都不知道拿那些怎么办
I don't know what to do with 'em.
因为那些是我家族事业仅剩的东西了
'Cause they're all that's left of my family business.
抱歉让你想起伤心往事了
No, sorry to bring the mood down.
-不 不怪你 -太难了
- No, you're okay. - It's been hard.
确实如此 对吧
It sure has, hasn't it?
最近实在太艰难了
It's just been a hard time.
你知道吗
You know?
-我刚有了个主意 -什么
- I just had an idea. - What?
现在能干活的不仅是男人了
You know, business isn't just for the guys anymore.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表