剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
-我倒是想 -闭上你的臭嘴 戴夫
- I wish. - Shut the fuck up, Dave.
听着 你的角色是头号♥蠢秃子
Listen, your part is dumb bald fuck number one.
瞧瞧这位 二号♥蠢秃子
Ah, and lookee here. Dumb bald fuck number two.
-卢 -先生们 你们好吗
- Lou! - Gentlemen. How are you?
我有东西给你
I believe I have something for you.
快收起来
Keep that down.
好的 都给你们准备好了
Okay, uh, you guys are all set.
-谢谢 -好好享受
- Thank you. - Enjoy.
你觉得整件事要花多长时间
So, um, how long do you think this whole thing is gonna take?
-你还有别的安排吗 -如果你非想知道的话
- Oh, you got plans? - Well, if you must know--
天啊 你疯了吗
Jesus, are you crazy?
基斯 你可能会死在这
Keith, you could die in here.
我们这是为你生命谈判呢
We're negotiating for your life.
是你告诉我要冷静的 好吗
Okay, you're the one who just told me to chill, all right?
是你说要相信你
You're the one that said trust you,
我真的信任你
and I do trust you.
我如此信任你 所以我猜想
I trust you so much that I assume
整件事结束后 我还能活着
that at the end of this, I will be alive enough
带兰迪去足踝诊所
to take Randy to the foot and ankle clinic.
好了 听我指挥 好吗
Okay, all right, just follow my lead, all right?
我说"开踢" 你就问"多高"
When I say, "Kick," You say, "How high?"
这又不是难事 兄弟
It's not Rockette science, K-man.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我会死在这间屋子里
I'm gonna die in this room.
天啊 基斯 你得学会放松
God, you have got to relax, Keith.
老天 这是公共场合 明白吗
Jesus, this is a public place, all right?
银行经理是我的人
Bank manager's in my pocket.
万一出事
Anything goes sideways,
警♥察♥不到两分钟就能到
the cops are gonna be here inside of two minutes.
我就知道 事情没那么简单
You see, I knew this was too good to be true.
我早就该明白总有一天
I should have known that any day,
该来的总会来
the other skate was gonna drop.
就在我终于开始感到快乐的时候
You know, just as I was finally starting to be happy, right?
小买♥♥卖♥♥蓬勃发展
Thriving small business,
和我真正喜欢的人做♥爱♥
sex with a gender that I'm actually attracted to.
的确 我家人恨我
Sure, my family hates me,
这算是美中不足吧
so there's a little chicken left on that bone,
但我拥有了新的家庭
but I have a new family, you know,
有戴夫 安得鲁沙和兰迪
with Dave and Andrusha and Randy
还有扎克 斯基德和...你
and Zach and Skids and you.
可能我不配得到快乐
Maybe I don't deserve to be happy.
-不 -是啊
- No. - Yeah.
我伤害了很多人 特万
I hurt a lot of people, Twan.
不 你绝对不配得到快乐
No, you definitely don't deserve to be happy.
我是说不要
I'm saying no.
别坐在桌子那边
Don't sit on that side of the fucking table.
我们坐这边
We're sitting on this side.
但你总是说要朝着门做
But you always say face the door
为了风水好什么的
for all the good chi and shit.
不 是为了不让别人从背后崩了我
No, it's so I don't get shot in the fucking back.
但今天我们就坐这边 快点
But today we're sitting here. Come on.
我会死在这间屋子里
I'm gonna die in this room.
可能性很高
It is a distinct possibility.
能给我五分钱玩扭蛋机吗
Can I have a nickel for the gumball machine?
-拜托了 -宝贝 我没有零钱
- Please? - Oh, no change, sweetheart.
这里有五分钱 小女孩
Oh, here's a nickel, little miss.
再给你五分 如果摇到白色就再玩一局
Heck, here's another one in case you get a white.
谢谢
Thanks.
玩好赶紧回来
Come right back when you're done.
您真体贴 谢谢
That was, um, thoughtful. Thank you.
十分钱换取个微笑 我已经赚了
Ten cents for a smile is a bargain.
-萨斯特... -你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
- El Sastre-- - What the fuck?
我只是想给您一个衷心诚挚
I just wanted to offer you a heartfelt and full--
-我说什么来着 基斯 -但你一言不发啊
- What did I say, Keith? - You weren't leading.
少废话 混♥蛋♥
我们那一百万美元呢
有人会说西班牙语吗
Does anyone speak Spanish?
我在学校学过德语
滚粗 老子也学过
我就知道该带兰迪来
闭嘴
Shut up.
请放心
你们的钱就在这
一万
两万
三万
四万
五万
六万
无意打断 不过你们可以把包带走
I don't mean to interrupt, but you can keep the bag too,
免费送
free of charge.
下一位
Next.
等一下 亲爱的 你能帮我一下吗
Not so fast, honey. Could you give me a hand?
我心脏不好
I got a weak ticker.
二十七万
二十八万
二十九万
三十万
先生 你是下一位
Sir? Next.
下一位
Next.
五十二万
五十三万
五十四万
五十五万
五十六万
六十七万
六十八万
六十九万
七十万
七十一万
七十二万
七十三万
七十四万
七十五万
七十六万
七十七万
七十八万
七十九万
八十万
白色 不是吧
A white? Aw, come on.
他们钱不够 老大
这群王八蛋
下流胚 同性恋
-你可以杀了他们 -我就知道他会说英文
- You may kill them. - I knew he spoke English!
什么 你觉得那才是重点吗
What? That's your fucking takeaway from that?
放松点 好吗
Take it easy, okay?
我们没少给 好吗 我们没少给
We're not short, okay? We're not short.
我们没少给
让我解释一下 好吗
Just let me explain, okay?
给你一分钟
You have un minuto.
好的
Okay.
基斯告诉我 你要付60%的税
So Keith tells me that you pay a rate of 60 percent tax
才能洗干净钱
to wash your cash.
所以当你赚一百万 你只能得到四十万
So you make a million, you're taking home 400K.
这烂透了 对吧
That's kind of dogshit, right?
假设我们的洗钱税率是
Now, if our money were laundered at, say,
划算的25%
like, a decent 25 percent,
我们洗完的八十万还是比你们洗完的一百万多
our 800 thou would still beat the shit out of your millie.
明白吗
Comprende?
-没有 -继续说
- No? - Keep talking.
你♥他♥妈♥快没时间了
You're running out of fucking time.
去他妈的
Look, fuck this shit.
我只是在掏出我的瑞士三角巧克力
I'm just pulling out my Toblerone.
你♥他♥妈♥咋这么迷恋瑞士三角巧克力
What the fuck is up with you and Toblerone?
-你成赞助商了吗 -你能信我一回不
- You fucking sponsored now? - Will you just trust me?
我负责这个秃头男
我负责那个巧克力男
我听懂了 你们这样不好
I understood that. Not nice.
你们看起来像视觉型学习者
You guys seem like visual learners, okay?
听好 我是说 看好
So, uh, listen. I mean, watch.
小魔术
Little magic trick.
这是你的一百万 这是我们的八十万
This is your million. This is our 800 thou.
现在向你的一百万征60%的税
Now, let's tax your million 60 percent. Okay?
接着向我们的八十万征25%的税
Then we'll tax the 800 thou 25 percent.
你不用真的吃啊
You don't have to fucking eat the pieces!
你能让我♥干♥自己的事吗
Will you let me do what the fuck I'm doing?
所以你们说
So you tell me.
你们是想要减去60%的一百万
Would you rather have your million minus 60 percent,
还是要我们减去25%的八十万
or our 800 thou minus 25 percent?
很简单 不是吗
Pretty simple, right?
总而言之 先生们 我们没少给
In short, gentlemen, we're not short.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表