剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
因为它们是鲨鱼
'Cause they're sharks!
你俩 你们知道
Guys, you know,
我很高兴你们又找到共同的节奏了
I'm glad you two found your rhythm again,
但我现在真是麻烦大了 混球
but I'm in a lot of fucking trouble, you assholes!
基斯
Whoa, Keith!
-我爱这个全新的基斯 -我也爱他
‐ I love new Keith. ‐ Oh, I love him.
要了命了
Oh, shit.
老蒙
Look, Mo,
我之所以来是因为我担心你
the reason that I came is I'm worried about you.
所以 我
So, I‐‐
怎么 80万就能让我完全忘了
What, is this 800K supposed to make me completely forget
你耍了我这件事吗
the fact that you fucked me over?
电影《雨人》中的雷蒙有过人记忆天才
你可真是像雨人一样的天才啊
That was some Rain Man shit.
你怎么知道这里面有多少钱
How did you know how much was in here?
道恩 我不需要是个天才
'Cause, Dawn, I don't have to be a fucking genius
也知道我在詹玛集团里
to know the exact amount
股份究竟值多少钱
that my Jammer Group shares are worth.
你想买♥♥断我的股份
You're trying to buy me out.
我猜这说得通 对吗
Well, guess it makes sense, right?
如果你的公♥司♥
Kind of hard to business
有个通缉犯 就很难做生意
when you got a wanted man on your books.
所以80万
So $800,000,
你就可以把我从我开的公♥司♥除名
and then you erase me from the company I started.
-我们开的 -我开的
‐ We started. ‐ I started.
我们开的
We started.
去你的 不吵了
You know what? Fuck this.
买♥♥断你的股份 这个价钱很公道
It's a fair price for your shares.
我敲门敲了20分钟
I've been knocking for 20 minutes.
抱歉 我祖父母在肮脏三十年代
Sorry, my grandparents soundproofed all the bedrooms
对所有卧室做了消音
during the Dirty '30s.
这套公♥寓♥真的很完美
Wow, this really is the perfect apartment.
我知道
I know.
我很喜欢 但是...
And I love it, but...
...我不应该以这种方式得到它
...this isn't the way I'm supposed to get it.
我父母应该在我结婚时
My parents were supposed to give it to me
把它送给我 像所有人的父母那样
when we got married, like everyone's parents do.
亲爱的 我觉得你的现实感有点
Sweetie, I think your sense of reality is a little‐‐
是啊 因为现实糟透了
Yeah, 'cause reality sucks.
我值得过我梦想的生活
I deserve the life I dreamed of,
而不是这种冒牌生活
not this off‐brand version.
这是芭比的梦想之家
It's Barbie's Dream House,
而不是她的胖妞朋友米姬的政♥府♥规划房♥
not her fat friend Midge's Bed Sty HUD house.
-是真的玩具吗 -我佣人的女儿有一个
‐ Is that a real toy? ‐ My maid's daughter had one.
买♥♥奶酪时送的
It came with a block of cheese.
一切都没有按预期的发展 布莱尔
Nothing turned out the way it was supposed to, Blair,
所以找一套我喜欢的房♥子
and I think that's why I'm having such a hard time
才会那么难
finding a house I love‐‐ ‐
因为我想要这套房♥
Because I wanted this home,
但不想要妥协 你知道吗
but without compromising, you know?
你好 巨♥屌♥♥布莱尔
就像我想要一个童话婚姻
Just‐just like I wanted a fairytale marriage
做♥爱♥ 做♥爱♥ 做♥爱♥
而没有妥协 但是我的生活
without compromising, but, I mean, my life‐‐
谁呀
who's that?
是道恩 工作上的事
It's just Dawn with some work stuff.
抱歉
Sorry.
你觉得我们妥协了吗
Look, you think we made some compromises?
为什么 就因为我们不做♥爱♥
Why, because we don't have sex?
但我们有爱和钱
We have love and money
我们可以选择跟任何人做♥爱♥
and sex with whoever we want.
我们的安排并非是折衷方案
Our arrangement is not compromise.
它让我们拥有一切
It lets us have everything.
我明白 我只是想念我父母了 好吗
I know. I just miss my parents, okay?
我很同情他们
And I feel bad for them.
他们不应该像平民一样
I mean, they shouldn't have to live in the Hamptons
整年住在汉普顿斯
year round like a couple of townies.
真的 他们没那么差劲
Come on, they weren't that bad.
除了绑♥架♥那次
Besides the kidnapping.
还有减肥训练营
And the fat camp.
还有暴食症戒除营
And the bulimia camp.
-蒂芙妮 -布莱尔
‐ Tiffany. ‐ Blair.
我们能不能在酒店多待一阵子
Can't we just stay in the hotel a little longer
直到我解决跟我父母间的问题
till I work things out with my folks?
我也希望如此
I want nothing more than that.
实际上 说了你可能不信
In fact, you're not gonna believe this,
但你♥爸♥爸刚才和我吐露了心声 而且
but your dad literally just came up to me out there, and‐‐
我试着缓和你们之间的关系
I tried to patch things up between you guys
因为我明白那是你想要的
because I could sense that's what you want,
但他还是不听劝
but he just wasn't having it.
-真的吗 -真的
‐ Really? ‐ Yeah.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
宝贝 我给过我父亲成百次机会
Baby, I gave my dad hundreds of chances,
但他持续伤害我
and he just kept hurting me.
我母亲总是跟我说
My mother always said to me,
"生活中 有的东西坏了就是坏了
"In life, when something breaks,
再也不能完好如初
you can't always put it back together,
但你可以带着这些碎片继续生活"
but you can use those pieces to move forward."
所以 我们买♥♥下这个公♥寓♥吧
So let's take this apartment,
用它与你的父母此生一刀两断
and use it to cut your parents out of your life forever.
我是你现在仅需的家人
I am the only family you need now.
只有我
Only me.
等等 布莱尔和我谈过了
Wait. Blair and I just talked, and‐‐
-是吗 -我们决定买♥♥下这个公♥寓♥
‐ You did? ‐ We'll take it.
你们可以滚出去了
Get the fuck out.
烧掉家具 砍掉马头
Burn the furniture, and have the horse beheaded.
碎片小姐吗
Scraps?
也许我们会在汉普顿斯见
Maybe we'll see you in the Hamptons.
所以你跟布莱尔成合伙人了 对吧
So you and Blair, huh?
-对 -是啊
‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah.
一人一半股份 总算是了
50/50, finally.
有了个不会耍我的合伙人
A partner who won't fuck me over.
这可不一定
We'll see about that shit.
拜托 这可是80万
Look, come on, 800K,
不管你有什么宏伟梦想
it's more than enough seed cash to fund
这笔钱都足够做种子基金了
whatever grand scheme you got cooking.
-我没有什么宏伟梦想 -实现你绝妙的
- Hey, I don't have any scheme. - Make your fantastic
-我没有什么宏伟梦想 道恩 -重返华尔街
- I don't have any scheme, Dawn, okay? - Return to Wall Street.
我受够那些了
I'm done with that.
-我告诉过你了 -得了吧
‐ I told you. ‐ Oh, come on.
我受够那些事了
Look, I'm tired of it, okay?
谁有最贵的西装
Who's got the most expensive suit?
最稀罕的地毯 最长的豪车
The most endangered rug? The longest car?
总在不停地追名逐利
Always fucking chasing after better.
我他妈受够了
I'm sick of that shit.
那种生活唯一值得我怀念的只有
Only thing I'm gonna miss about that life is...
只有你了
...is you.
这可不亏 老蒙
It's a good deal, Mo.
这笔钱随便你怎么花 可是
You can shop it if you want to, but...
你又能去哪呢
where are you gonna go?
我能走多远就走多远 道恩
As far away as I can get, Dawn.
再见了 老蒙
Bye, Mo.
是真的吗 你确定吗
Is that right? Are you sure?
稍等
Hold on a second.
我找到老蒙了
I found Mo.
我没举报他
I didn't turn him in,
但他已经不是公♥司♥的股东了
but he is off our books for good.
已经签好了 日期写在在黑色
Signed and pre dated before Black‐‐
非洲裔美国人星期一之前
African‐American Monday.
相信我 你再也不会见到老蒙了
Trust me. You'll never see Mo again.
我们知道
Oh, we know.
我们
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表