剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
Anna is Manhattan's best realtor.
是的 因为我姐姐
Yep, because my sister
是曼哈顿最棒的临终关爱护士
is Manhattan's best hospice nurse.
他们都叫我冷血房♥产经纪人
They call me the Grim Realtor.
我喜欢拿房♥产信息玩游戏
I like to have fun with my materials.
真可爱
Cute.
在我看来 只要上帝关上一扇门
The way I see it, once God closes a door,
安娜就能做成一桩买♥♥卖♥♥
Anna closes a deal.
这确实符合我们所有的要求
Well, it does have everything we need.
两间主卧 秘密的服务通道
Two masters, discreet service entrance,
而且卧室闹钟和迈克尔·杰克逊是同款
and the same bedroom alarms Michael Jackson uses.
我们要了
We'll take it.
但它缺少我们要的地段
But what it doesn't have is the address.
63街和百老汇街
63rd and Broadway?
我说了只看81街和82街之间
I told you to only look at co‐ops on the Park
靠公园的公♥寓♥
between 81st and 82nd.
这是城里最好的地段
It's the best block in town.
对 但那些家庭从来不卖♥♥ 他们只是
Yes, but those families never sell, they just‐‐
一代传给下一代 世袭制度
Hand them down from gentrification to gentrification.
我知道 我在那长大的
I know. I grew up there.
所以我不太确定
Which is why I wasn't sure
我是否该提起这事
if I should bring this up or not,
但那个地段有间公♥寓♥刚刚上市要卖♥♥
but an apartment on that block did just pop up for sale.
我们买♥♥了
We'll take it.
是在你父母的大楼里
It's in your parents' building.
糟了
Oh, yoinks.
他们上个季度有些小小过节
Uh, they had a bit of a falling out last season.
-在秋天 -嗯 第六版小报的秘密八卦
- Autumn. - Yeah, that Page Six blind item
也不是很难破解
wasn't too tough to decipher.
"哪位丰乳美女造成了家庭不和[音同蒂芙]"What bosomy brat caused a major family tiff
当她与自己亲身父母的牛仔裤公♥司♥决裂"
when she cut off jeans company from her own parents?"
我能说一句吗 我钦佩你的冷酷无情
May I say, I admire your ruthlessness.
这不是故事的全貌 安娜
Well, that isn't exactly the whole story, Anna.
好了 稍等一下
Okay. A momentito.
宝贝 你得试试
Babe, you have got to try
去接受别的地段
to be open to new neighborhoods.
我们得离开那家酒店
We've got to get out of that hotel
免得第六版小报开始写
before Page Six starts writing
一位男女通吃的华尔街大牛
about a certain unisex‐named Wall Street bull
防患于未然嗑着K粉
taking precautions and Special K
同时还伴着他的华盛顿男宠
with his special K Street bear.
也许我该写第六版小报
Maybe I should write for Page Six.
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know, I don't know.
好吧 我们去看看
Okay. Let's go see it.
安娜 你姐姐能否临终关怀一把
Anna, would your sister be hospice‐able
给考德威尔女士足够的氢吗♥啡♥酮
to sneak Ms. Caldwell enough Dilaudid
让她看不到我们偷偷地进入公♥寓♥看♥房♥♥呢
to miss us sneaking through di‐lauded apartment?
我真是玩弄文字的高手啊
I am on fire with these.
不 布莱尔 我说的是去看看在我父母
No, Blair, I'm talking about going to see the apartment
大楼里的公♥寓♥
in my parents' building.
什么
What?
我应当住在那个街区
I deserve to live on that block.
为什么我要避开他们 他们该避开我
And why should I avoid them? They should avoid me.
滚出去然后带我看看那个公♥寓♥ 婊♥子♥
Get the fuck out and get me the apartment, bitch.
好的
Done.
是谁
Who is it?
见到你太好了
It's so good to see you.
-是吗 -当然
‐ It is? ‐ Yes, it is!
你疯... 快进来 道恩
Are you cra‐‐ get in here, Dawn!
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
我是说 天啊
I mean, shit!
天呐 瞧瞧你
Ah. Man, look at you.
进来 进来
Come in, come in.
-你想玩玩这个吗 -好啊
‐ Hey, you want to hit this? ‐ Okay.
跟我父母家是同一层
It's on my parents' floor.
还跟我父母的家在大厦的同一边
It's on my parents' side of the building.
在我父母的家门后面
It's behind my parents' door.
宝贝 我觉得就是你父母的公♥寓♥
Babe, I think it's your parents' apartment.
安娜 你为什么不告诉我们
Anna, why didn't you say that?
撒谎是房♥地♥产♥行业的主要工作
Fibbing is a major part of real estate.
你说过你希望他们避开你
You said you wanted them to avoid you.
现在要避开你的他们都不存在了
Now there would be no them to avoid...you.
-你说的很对 -太好了
‐ You make a good point. ‐ Yay.
你们必须得看看
Now, you must see the‐‐
好吧 你在这里长大
right, you grew up here.
我该让你自己看♥房♥♥
I should let you show yourselves around.
-我滚一边就行了 -谢谢
‐ And I'll just go fuck myself. ‐ Thank you.
所以...
So... hmm.
见到你真好 老蒙
It really is great to see you, Mo.
或老罗 或不管你在这叫什么
Or Ro, or whoever you are down here.
你看起来像个鸭
You look like a Ho.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm serious,
你这头发是什么鬼
what the fuck is up with your hair?
天啊 如果我的头发再狂野点
Oh, geez, if my hair were any more relaxed,
它自己都该吓坏了
it'd shit its pants.
所以你在玩什么
So what you playing?
《塞尔达传说》
Oh, Legend of Zelda.
事实上 我很开心你能在这
In fact, I'm glad you're here
看我最后打败这个鬼玩意
to finally see me beat this shit.
我想让你一起玩 不过是单人游戏 所以
I'd let you hop in there too, but it's single‐player, so.
是啊
Yeah.
从那瓶润肤露能看出
I can tell from that Jergens
你已经单撸了好一阵了
that you've been on single‐player for a minute.
我打飞机可比打这游戏的次数多多了
I've been beating more than this game.
说正经的 我撸管还挺规律的
No, but I fuck on the reg down here in all seriousness,
所以那方面没什么问题
so I'm pretty good there.
挺好
Cool.
到处看看吧
Yeah, look around.
习惯一下 去看看那些设施
Take everything in. Check out the amenities.
未来已至
The future has arrived,
其名曰单排轮滑鞋
and its name is roller blade.
因为轮子是排成一排的
'Cause the wheels are in the shape of a blade.
-真聪明 -有客人 基斯
‐ It's fucking genius. ‐ We got company, Keith.
天啊 是道妮
Holy shit, Dawnie!
欢迎来到迈阿密 小妞
Bienvenidos a Miami, chica!
你好啊
Hey.
看看你
Check you out.
看看你
Check you out!
再看看那双牛仔短裤
And check out those jean shorts.
你得穿大一号♥的了 小基基
You better size up, Kiki,
我都能看到你的菊花了
'cause I can sees up your asshole.
好吧 我得告诉你
All right, I will have you know,
牛仔短裤我向来穿中号♥[灵媒]的
I am and always have been a jean short medium.
你要成为牛仔短裤灵媒的话
The only way you're a jean short medium
除非你能和死去的牛仔短裤交流
is if you can communicate with dead jean shorts.
瞧瞧 我们又团聚了 兄弟们
Hey, look at that. We're back, guys.
典型的我们 不是吗
Classic us, right?
什么风把你吹到迈阿密了
So what brings you a Miami?
好吧
All right.
我懂了 反正我得走了
I get it. I gotta go anyway.
我得让团队试下装备了
I gotta outfit my crew.
我现在有个团队了 叫沙滩侍者
I got a crew now called the Cabana Boys.
运货量可大了
We move a lot of weight.
他们对轮滑鞋都很激动
They're all excited about the blades, you know.
除了兰迪
Except for Randy.
我们擦出了点火花 后来火花灭了 然后
We kind of had a thing, and now we don't, and‐‐
-你还逼逼啥呢 -明白了 我走了
‐ You're still talking? ‐ Got it, I'm out.
走了 走了 就和你们说声老基的近况
I'm out, I'm out. Just a little update on K‐Man.
明天沙滩见
Beach day, tomorrow.
不了 再见 基斯
Nope. Adios, Keith.
-好吧 那晚饭 -基斯
‐ Okay, dinner? ‐ Keith.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表