剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
你说我总只关心自己
About me always making it about me.
-对 -你说得没错
- Yeah. - You weren't wrong.
正是因此 我想你会喜欢这个计划
Which is why I thought you would dig this plan.
因为这个计划的核心 就是我
Because at its core, it is about me
英勇牺牲自己
heroically sacrificing myself.
现实点吧
Come on, let's be real.
还是蒙蒙 为了实现你的愿望
Same Mo-Mo, just scamming everyone
把所有人骗得团团转
into helping you get what you want,
你还能成为英雄
and you get to be the hero.
这次的计划
This plan,
和以往一样 挺不堪一击的
like all my plans, is pretty fucking fragile.
布莱尔和基斯可能会失败
I mean, look, Blair or Keith could fail.
-也可能背叛我 -是啊
- Or betray me. - Yeah.
我在等待豁免的时候
And I'm really rolling the dice with this legal system
真是在和司法系统对赌
while I'm waiting for my pardon.
不不不 老蒙蒙还是可能
No, no, no, any number of things
会被搞得很惨
could still go very, very bad for old Mo-Mo.
不会的 因为你总能明哲保身
Yeah, but they won't, 'cause they never do.
你看起来总是不停地
You know, you always seem to just keep running
在雨滴中奔跑 最糟糕的是
in between the raindrops, and the worst part is,
当你代人受罪时
is when you take the fall,
大家就会知道 你是那个策划了黑色星期一的天才
you'll be known as the genius behind Black Monday.
明明是我的主意 被你抢走了
My idea. You!
你这个被踢出局的混♥蛋♥
The motherfucker who got took!
别以为我忘了
Yeah, don't think I forgot.
你怎么能忘呢
How could you, huh?
是我把你撂倒的[我吃了你的午餐]
I ate your fucking lunch!
我希望这滋味不好受[它尝起来像屎]
Oh, well, I hope it tasted like shit.
你希望你的午餐尝起来像屎吗
You hope that your lunch tasted like shit?
-你把它吃了吗 -操♥你♥妈♥
- Did ya eat it? - Fuck you!
-真的吗 -操♥你♥妈♥ 没错 没错
- Oh, really? - Fuck you. Yeah, yeah.
行 我们现在要歪着头讲话了吗
Oh, okay, oh, we doing side-head now?
这才是激♥情♥跌宕 坦诚相待啊
This is it, this is the passionate discourse, right?
老天 咱俩就喜欢这样
Oh, God, it's kind of our sweet spot.
那是做还是不做
Yeah. Will they or won't they?
不如现在就做
Why don't they already?
-为什么不呢 -搞什么
- Why don't they? - What the fuck?
搞什么 这是干嘛
What the fuck? What was that?
你刚刚 你刚不是说"不如现在就做"吗
What did--did you just say, "Why don't they already?"
-抱歉我来晚了 -我没说要做啊
- Hey, uh, sorry I'm late. - I didn't say do it!
基斯 告诉我你把任务完成了
K-Man, tell me you got it done.
完成了 说来话长 其实也没那么长
Yes, long story. Actually, short story.
莱尼没死
Lenny's still alive.
他做了替罪羊 现在他死了
He took the fall, and now he's dead.
-等等 -别再问了
- Wait-- - No further questions.
小事一桩
Piece of cake.
老基斯绝对靠得住 是吧
You know, good old Keith, right?
快给我把嘴闭上
Shut the fuck up real quick.
怎么了
What?
布莱尔发消息来了
It's from Blair.
救苦救难观♥世♥音♥菩萨
Let there be a God.
快看看
Come on.
布莱尔做到了 他拿到了豁免
Blair did it. He got the pardon.
万岁
Yes!
计划当然成功了 你的鬼主意从来都行得通
Of course it worked. Your shit always works.
别因为我是个天才就对我发火
Hey, don't be mad at me 'cause I'm a genius.
他是个天才
He's a genius.
接下来只需要我自我牺牲
Well, now all that's left is for me to sacrifice myself,
做个悲剧英雄
like the tragic hero that I am.
-快走吧 -真的吗
- Just go. - Seriously?
天才 别天才到
Hey, genius, not so super genius
把你的天才计划永远留在
to leave your genius plan in permanent marker
自己的玻璃窗上
on your own window.
这是为了我在贫民区的兄弟们
This is for my homies in the ghetto.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你真的不该再嗑药了 老兄
You seriously need to stop doing coke, man!
我才刚刚开始
I just started.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
教民们 在神圣的中场休息时
Parishioners, during that interval from our holy sponsors,
主给我以启示
I had a revelation direct from the Lord himself.
这位年轻人面对烈焰恶魔的勇气
God was so taken by this young man's bravery
深深地打动了上帝
in the face of his flaming demons
于是主对我说 要支持他
that he whispered in my ear to lift him up,
因此 我敦促我亲爱的朋友
which is why I just urge my dear friend
普特南州长给这个救赎故事一个完美大结局
Governor Putnam to complete this redemption story
任命布莱尔·法夫填补空缺
and fill the vacant seat by appointing Blair Pfaff
成为下一任伟大纽约州的国会议员
as the next congressman of the great state of New York.
而且州长答应了 赞美上帝
Oh, and the governor said yes, praise God.
-等等 什么 -这个狡猾的畜生
- Wait, what? - That slippery fuck.
他同意了
He said yes!
赞美他
Praise him.
很高兴恨你合作 议员
Nice doing business with you, Congressman.
你还是个禽兽
You're still a monster.
《利未记》第3章只有17节经♥文♥
《利未记》3章21节
Leviticus 3:21.
彼此彼此 你个垃圾
It takes one to know one, you piece of shit.
-你好 亲爱的 -能拍个照吗
- Oh, hello, darling. - Can I get a picture?
-恭喜了 议员 -谢谢
- Congratulations, Congressman. - Thank you.
还有一件事
Oh, and one more thing.
作为矫正项目的新代言男孩
As the new poster boy for conversion therapy,
你最好别错过任何一次治疗
you best not miss a single session,
否则我毁了你的速度
or I will hang you out to dry faster
不会输给我毁了我女婿的速度
than I did my own son-in-law.
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
很高兴见到您 我是您的大粉丝
So nice to meet you. I'm such a huge fan.
姐们
Hey, girl.
你成为议员可不是计划的一部分
You becoming congressman was not part of the plan.
的确不是
Nope.
你到底从州长那得到了老蒙的赦免吗
Did you get the governor to pardon Mo?
我之前遵循着计划进行 但后我意识到
Well, I was following the plan, but then I realized,
为什么我要用州长的权力去救老蒙
why would I use my chip with the governor to save Mo
我用在自己身上不更好吗
when I could use it for myself?
畜生
Motherfucker.
我妈总告诉我
My mother always told me,
有的东西坏了就是坏了
when something breaks,
再也不能完好如初
you can't always put it back together,
但你可以带着这些碎片继续生活
but you can use the pieces to move forward.
老蒙和我之间一直有解不开的心结
Things between Mo and I will always be broken.
我绝不会原谅他
I will never forgive him.
所以我要用他给我碎片
So I'm just using the pieces he gave me.
那我们呢
What about us, hmm?
我们是合伙人
We're partners!
道恩 我该进化成你让我成为的那个人了
Dawn, it's time for me to evolve into who you made me
或也许我内心深处一直是这样的人
or maybe who I've always been deep down.
布莱尔 你不是这样的人
Blair, you are not this person.
你得解决这件事
You need to make this right.
你得用你的新人脉
You need to use your new connections,
给老蒙争取到豁免权
and you need to get Mo that pardon.
我会马上着手
I will immediately.
等到我在国会里站稳脚跟
As soon as I solidify my standing in Congress
并能稳稳连任之后
and a second term seems in the bag.
-见鬼 -他想跟我说话吗
- Shit. - Does he wanna talk to me?
不不 他挂了
No, no, he hung up.
他为什么不想跟我说话
Why didn't he wanna talk to me?
听着 你不知道这事 但老蒙之前被捕过
Look, you don't know this, but Mo was arrested,
我不清楚 大概是他17岁时
I don't know, once when he was, like, 17.
曲折的过去 我也不意外
So checkered past. No surprise there.
也就是说如果他自首
Which means if he turns himself in,
那他就三振出局了
this will be his third strike.
他以为布莱尔会救他 懂吗
He thinks Blair's gonna save him, okay?
如果他自首 就得做一辈子的牢
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表