剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
我要回家了
I'm going home.
我为什么要呆在人人都讨厌我的地方
Why should I stay someplace everyone hates me?
没有人讨厌你啊
Nobody hates you.
就只是
You know, just, uh...
只是所有女人罢了
just all the women.
但是你想想 兄弟
But come on, my man,
一场轻松的公♥司♥聚会是改变现状的绝佳机会
A sloppy office party is the perfect night to change all that.
我讨厌万圣节
I hate Halloween.
这就是个愚蠢 赞扬女巫的异教节日
It's a stupid, pagan holiday that celebrates witches,
而女巫不过就是
which are basically
女医生罢了
chick doctors.
反正我也没准备万圣节服装
Anyway, I don't have a costume or anything,
所以 无所谓了
so, like, whatever.
这不是问题 伙计 稍等一下
We can fix that, big guy. Uh, hold on.
我这有件酷奇毛衣 还有
All right, one of my Coogi sweaters and...
一大盘果冻酒
a tray of Jell-o shots.
噼哩啪啦嘣吧
Zip-zop, bippity bop.
《考斯比一家》中老爸考斯比的口头禅
西奥 丹尼斯 鲁迪 凡妮莎
Theo, Denise, Rudy, Vanessa.
《考斯比一家》的主要角色
现在起你就是美♥利♥坚♥国民老爸
You are now America's favorite dad,
全体黑人的大英雄 比尔·考斯比博士
hero of the black community, Dr. Bill Cosby.
他真的很了不起
He is a super guy.
-好吧 我不走了 -太好了
- Okay, I'll stay. - Yes!
-道恩 -怎么了
- Dawn. - Yeah?
你真的要拿奖学金基金的钱去投资吗
Are you really gonna do that shit with the AASF money?
你以前还总拿所有人的钱到处干非法勾当呢
You used to do all kinds of shit with everybody's money.
詹玛集团就是建立在非法盈利上
The Jammer Group was founded on shit.
而且你也听他说了 没人会知道的
Besides, you heard him. No one's ever gonna know.
但你知道
You will.
道恩 你不是我 也不是布莱尔
Dawn, you are not me or Blair.
你想逞能做个女强人
You wanna act like a tough chick,
但我知道你已经心力憔悴了
but I know you were all torn up
因为你在"黑色星期一"伤害了许多人
about all the people you hurt on Black Monday.
拜托 别让布莱尔拖累你
Come on. Don't let Blair drag you down.
该死 你说得对
Fuck. You're right.
好吧 我会告诉布莱尔
Fine, I'll just-- I'll tell Blair
让他用自己的账号♥交易
to trade with his own accounts.
我确定这次的收益足够支撑我们
I'm sure it will be a big enough win
坚持到财政援助到账
to hold us over until we get the bailout.
多谢了 小蒙蒙
Thanks, Momo.
我肯定会关心你
You know I'm looking out for you.
没错
Yeah.
康妮 是我 老蒙
Connie, it's Mo, listen.
所有一切都会发生在今晚的TBD万圣节派对
It's all going down at the TBD Halloween party tonight,
就是你一直寻找的时机
and it's the exact kind of huge shit
你可以趁这个机会威胁布莱尔
that you've been looking for so you can leverage Blair
让他认罪 行吗
into a confession, okay?
你抓到他 我回归正常生活
You can get him, and I can get back to my life.
终于来了
Finally.
老蒙 不论如何 我都为你高兴
You know, Mo, for what it's worth, I'm happy for you.
不管你信不信 我希望你重获自♥由♥
Believe it or not, I want you to be free.
康妮
Aw, Connie.
我希望你有多远滚多远
And I want you to go fuck yourself.
让我猜猜 阿伊莎
Let me guess, Aisha,
今晚你没法和我父母一起用餐了
you're not coming to dinner with my folks.
宝贝 我今天就能结案
Babe, I can finish this case tonight.
让我们嗨起来
Let's fucking party!
你好啊 你没事吧
Hey, how are you? Are you okay?
你才到这了十秒钟吧
You've been here for, like, ten seconds
就已经醉醺醺了
and you're already wasted.
我从早上开完会就一直在喝酒
Well, I've been drinking since my morning meetings...
-昨天的晨会 -开会
- yesterday. - Meetings?
我们终于推出了法夫时尚的单品
Finally brought my Pfaff fashion samples around town.
进展如何
Well, how did it go?
糟透了 你个蠢蛋 抱歉
It was terrible, you idiot. Sorry.
所有人都不喜欢眼镜上的牛仔元素
It's just no one wants denim on their glasses.
我到底在干吗 我又不是时尚设计师
Who am I kidding? I'm not a fashion designer.
我不知道我是什么
I don't know what I am.
我在经历青年危机
I'm having a quarter-life crisis.
我不确定你能活到
Well, I don't know if you're gonna make it
130几岁
into your 130s.
没错 人生短暂
Exactly, life is short.
那晚我提议合伙时
What did I promise you
对你承诺了什么
the night I proposed this partnership?
我发誓我们会成为
I swore to you that we would be
纽约最强大的一对璧人 不
the biggest power couple in New York, nay,
世界最强大的 过了今晚我们就成功了
the world, and we are about to be after tonight
前提是我们继续合作
as long as we keep working together.
蒂芙 你不需要做任何人
Tiff, you don't have to be anything
只要做好法夫太太
except Mrs. Pfaff.
你就是法夫太太
You're Mrs. Pfaff.
-享受这个头衔 宝贝 -布莱尔
- Enjoy it, babe. - Blair.
蒂芙 这位是哈里斯议员
Tiff, this is Congressman Harris
和他的女儿 我猜
and his daughter, I think.
开玩笑 这是他的妻子 珂琦
No, this is his wife, Corkie.
很高兴见到你们 蒂芙 布莱尔
It's nice to meet you, Tiff. Blair.
很高兴见到你们俩
it's nice to meet you both.
你这套服装真不错 我猜猜
That's a great costume. Let me guess.
你是《回到未来》里的休伊·刘易斯
You are Huey Lewis from Back to the Future.
错 我是小学四年级的老师
Nope, I'm a fourth grade teacher.
真无聊 对吧
So lame, right?
-是啊 那你是... -高中老师
- Yeah, 'cause you are a - A high school teacher.
布莱尔 在我们开玩之前
Blair, before we party,
我要和你谈点事情 就咱俩
I really need to discuss some business with you, privately.
我也要处理你那很大的活儿
I need to handle a big piece of your business.
我的活儿很紧急
My business is urgent.
你迫不及待要干活了是吧
Oh, you can't wait to do business?
那我们在我的办公室里做吧
Well, let's do it in my office.
别这样 爸爸
Come on, now, Dada.
请不要留我一个人在聚会上
Please don't leave me alone at another party
然后和你的朋友一走了之
while you go off with the boys.
随他去吧 这样吧
Hey, let him go. You know what?
如果布莱尔和议员干活
If Blair does business with the Congressman
像他以前和我♥干♥一样的话
the way he used to with me,
-他们很快就会回来 -扎心了
- they'll be back before you know it. - Ouch.
别丧气 我们自己也可以找乐子
Come on, we can make our own fun.
想喝点什么吗
Want a drink?
不 我不喝酒
No. I don't drink.
你喜欢看别人喝酒吗
Do you like to watch?
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
-喂我 -该死 基斯 你想怎样
- Feed me! - God damn it, Keith. What do you want?
信息 一字不落
Info, all of it.
我什么信息也没有 这是什么味道
I don't have any info. What is that smell?
有人尿在我身上
Ugh, someone peed on me.
我知道今晚有大事要发生
Look, I know something big is going down tonight.
是交易吗 还是什么
Is it a trade or a deal, what?
今晚唯一的大事就是我的舞姿
Only thing going down tonight is my boogie.
告诉我 不然我就告诉道恩和布莱尔
Tell me or I'm gonna tell Dawn and Blair
是你搞臭了美国存储借贷银行的名声
it was you who blew up their bank deal
导致他们亏了一大笔钱
by blowing up AmeriSavings.
你也参与破坏的美国存储借贷银行吗
The same AmeriSavings blowup that you were a part of?
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
你为谁卖♥♥命
Who are you working for?
-搞什么呀 -怎么了
- Really? - What?
-好酷的服装 -给我滚开
- Cool costume. - Get the fuck out of my face.
殿下 我好高兴你能来
Aw, your highness, I am so glad you could make it.
我绝不会错过 美人
I wouldn't miss it, your flyness.
你真美
You look amazing.
我是否可以邀请你
Would it be inappropriate if I asked you...
跳舞
To dance.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表