剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
I have a fiance. I thought you knew.
你开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
六个月来 我一直在读女权主义的书
Six months, I've been reading feminist books
著名女权运动者
去参加格洛丽亚·斯坦恩姆的聚会
and going to Gloria Steinem talkbacks.
知名的墨西哥女画家 女性主义者
万圣节我还打扮成了弗里达·卡罗
I dressed like Frida Kahlo for Halloween.
你做那些是想和我上♥床♥吗
Were you doing all that to sleep with me?
是啊
Yes!
当然
Fuck yes!
我以为你知道
I-I thought you knew.
我以为你知道我嘛也不懂
I know that you knew that I didn't know shit!
去他妈的女人
Fuck women!
我喜欢你的脏辫
I dig the braids.
你的监狱小弟给你编的
Your prison bitch do 'em for you?
其中一个
One of 'em.
你看起来也不错
You look good too.
那是我的夹克吗
Is that my jacket?
对 其中之一
Yeah, one of 'em.
听着 我不想让你担心 好吗
Listen, I don't want you to worry, okay?
我不会罢休的 直到把你从这破地方救出来
I'm not gonna rest until I get you out of this fucking place.
天呐
Oh, God.
蒙蒙 你还是没懂
Mo-Mo, you still don't get it.
我不需要你拯救我
I don't need you to fucking save me.
我根本不需要你
I don't need you at all.
犯罪现场 请勿进入
这他妈的
God damn it!
是那个罗兰或毛里斯
Fucking Roland or Maurice
或无论哪个傻♥逼♥给我下了美男计
or whoever the fuck fucking honeypotted me,
我知道是因为我对他用了美人计
and I know 'cause I fucking honeypotted him!
联调局丑闻
-所有权力 -属于人♥民♥
- All power. - To the people!
有的东西坏了就是坏了
When something breaks in life,
再也不能完好如初
you can't always put it back together,
但你可以带着这些碎片继续生活
but you can use the pieces to move forward.
黑色星期一背后的邪恶女巫
道恩·达西是如何精心策划了世纪金融犯罪
老蒙·蒙罗
老蒙公♥司♥创始人及执行总裁
拉瑞
Larry!
怎么 你在种树吗
What, are you growing a tree?
拉瑞
Larry!
拉瑞
Larry!
拉瑞
Larry!
基斯
Keith!
那个足迹
That tracks.
那个足迹 那个足迹
That tracks! That tracks!
那个足迹
That tracks!
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表