剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
because... well, he thinks cats are gay.
这句话不太成功
That one was less successful.
有这么个酷爹是种什么感受
How was that, growing up with such a-a cool dad?
你跟他观点一致吗
I mean, do you share his views?
当然 除了他对罗杰的看法
Of course. Well, not his views on Roger.
从我们认识起 他就讨厌罗杰
Ever since we met, he hated him.
他曾说"那个男生有问题"
He used to say, "There's something wrong with that boy,"
但我维护了他
but I defended him,
我支持罗杰 因为我爱他
and I supported him, because I loved him.
我爱他
I love him,
我不想失去他
and I don't want to lose him.
在我看来 有人得提醒罗杰
Well, it sounds to me like Roger needs to be reminded
没了你他什么都不是
that he'd be nothing without you.
男人们总是忘记 自己成功的背后
Men have a way of forgetting that behind every one of them
其实站着一位更聪明的女人
is a much smarter one of us.
我为TBD集团劳神费力 但是
I mean, I do everything at TBD, but...
布莱尔要不没意识到
Blair either doesn't realize it,
或是他忙着接受盛誉 而无暇说谢谢
or he's too busy getting the credit to say thanks.
男人啊
Men.
真是一群蠢到家的白眼狼
A bunch of horses' you-know-whats.
道恩 我喜欢你
Dawn, I like you.
我也喜欢你
And I like you.
我想把你介绍给我爸爸
You know, I'd love to introduce you to my dad.
他一直在找投资机会
He's always looking for investment opportunities,
我很乐意支持强大的女同胞
and I'd love to support a fellow strong woman.
那我就可以用这些钱
And I could do a lot of good work
做很多好事了
with all that tithing money.
好极了
Great.
前提是布莱尔没有出轨我丈夫
Assuming Blair's not cheating with my husband.
这些狗男人
Those dogs.
就这里 我们到了
This is it. We're here.
好了
Okay.
说到茶 这是种特殊的茶
Now, with the tea, is it a specific kind of tea...
-珂琦 -我的天
- Corky! - Oh, God.
-珂琦 珂琦 -天啊
- Corky! Corky! - Oh, my God.
很抱歉打扰你 但我超粉你
I am so sorry to startle you, but I love you.
-大家 看看这是谁 -不好意思
- You guys, look who it is! - No, I'm sorry.
我不知道你把我认做谁了
I don't know who you think I am.
你从没有得到过 你应受到的荣誉
You have never gotten the credit that you deserve.
你是个明星
You are a star.
你能和我照张相吗
Will you take a picture with me, please?
-太谢谢你了 -当然可以
- Thank you so much. - Sure.
没人有相机吗 要了命了
No one has a camera? God damn it!
-天呐 -别走啊 别啊 我...
- Oh, God... - Oh, don't go! No, I...
珂琦
Corky!
我没明白
I don't get it.
所以高尔夫打得一般反而是件好事
So being subpar at golf is actually a good thing?
是的 她来了
Yep. Oh, there she is.
装作你在打球的样子
Just act like you know what you're doing.
母亲
Mother!
-母亲 -你来了
- Mother? - You made it.
-父亲 -我的老天
- Father! - My goodness.
真是惊喜 不 正是我预料之中
What a pleasant... Exactly what I was expecting.
珂琦 这是布莱尔·法夫
Corky, Blair Pfaff.
很高兴见到你
Hey. It's a pleasure to meet you.
肯定被我迷住了
Charmed, I'm sure.
-那好 -你高尔夫玩得开心吗
- Well. - Are you enjoying the course?
真是我一生最爱的运动
Oh, it's the greatest game of my life.
非常一般
It's very subpar.
那别让我打断了你的职业生涯
Well, don't let me interrupt your career best.
-火力全开吧 -谢谢
- Fire away. - Thank you, yes.
让我从球杆袋里
Let me just grab my favorite swingin' pole
拿出我最爱的球杆
from the ol' quiver.
-没错 -好
- Yep. - Yep!
开始吧
Here we go.
你用推杆发球吗
Oh, um, the putter for the tee?
不不
Oh, no.
我只是喜欢摸一下沾点好运
I just like to touch this for luck
然后去拿我真正要用的球杆
before I grab my real club...
没错
Yep.
没错
Yeah.
和阿波罗剧院的那块神木一样
You know, it's like the log at the Apollo.
-他迷信 -正是
- He's superstitious. - Precisely.
-热身 -热身
- Warm-up. - Warm-up?
你们都打到第14洞了
You've been out for 14 holes now.
是啊
Yeah.
吃我一棒
Play ball!
住手
Stop right there.
普特南州长
Governor Putnam?
真的是你
Oh, it is you!
我以为俱乐部的人在逗我呢
I thought everyone around the club was lying.
摄影机没让你看起来更胖或别的什么
The TV does not add ten pounds or change one thing,
你看上去和电视里一模一样
because you look exactly like you.
真的吗
I do?
你能给我签个名吗
Can I get an autograph?
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
见到你真高兴
Nice meeting you.
一定要坚持上学啊
Stay in school!
明星给孩子签名时的常用语
-要击中球啊 -没问题
- Hit the ball! - Yep.
击中
Hitting...
布莱尔
Blair!
-上帝啊 -惨了
- Oh, my God. - Oh, no.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
-布莱尔 -布莱尔
- Blair! - Blair!
布莱尔 你死了吗
Blair, are you dead?
谢谢你
Thank you.
-敬哈里斯太太 -嗯
- To Mrs. Harris, oh... - Yes.
非常感谢你给了我这些药
Thank you so much for these pills.
我不知道是什么药
I don't know what they are,
但我感觉...爽飞了
but I'm... fine.
一点微薄之力罢了
Well, it is the least that I could do.
我很难受你受伤了
I just feel awful that you got hurt.
-什么 别啊 -太对不起了
- What? No. - I'm sorry again.
说起来我真傻
This is so silly,
但不知为何我总觉得
but I somehow got it in my head
我以为你俩一起外出泡妞去了
that you two were out there chasing the fillies together.
你真是个小傻瓜
Oh, you goofball.
显然只是生意而已
Clearly, it was just business.
是我错了 又疑神疑鬼了
My fault for getting things in my head again.
母亲 我们结婚时 我向你承诺过
Mother, on our wedding day, I made a promise to you...
他管她叫母亲
Did he call her Mother?
对 这不太妙
Yeah, it's not great.
如果有女人在场
That I would never go anywhere without you
我一定会带你一同出席
if a woman was present,
我一直信守承诺
and I've stuck to that.
真抱歉我怀疑了你 父亲
I am so sorry for doubting you, Father.
没有的事
Nope.
到这儿来
Come here.
千万别告诉我
Tell me that you are not
你在操这个会搞砸我们生意的男人
fucking the guy who could fuck up our deal?
怎么可能 是他在操♥我♥
Of course not. He's fucking me.
这杯琴蕾鸡尾酒
And this gimlet is compliments
是吧台的那位先生送的
of the gentleman at the bar.
麻烦你把它和前几杯一起放在那边吧
Can you just put it over there with the other ones, please?
-谢谢你 -这是什么情况
- Thank you. - What's happening?
但凡黑人去有钱的白人去的地方
Whenever black people go to rich white people places,
他们总觉得我们是名人
they always think we're famous.
不然的话 我们为什么会在这
Otherwise, Why would we be there?
我们确实会这么想
We do do that.
婊砸 你♥他♥妈♥觉得自己是谁啊
Bitch, who do they think you are?
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表