剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
达成了协议
some very powerful people.
那回头见
Well, see you around.
除非我先见到你
Well, not if I see you first.
回头见到
Around.
刚才有点玩飘了
Bobbled that one a little bit.
是啊 我才刚回来 没进入状态呢
Yeah, well, you know, just getting my sea legs back.
-好吧 -好的
‐ Okay. ‐ Okay.
好了
All right.
妈的
Fuck!
太好了
Yes.
请
Please.
-请 请允许我 -谢谢你
‐ Please, please allow me. ‐ Oh, thank you.
什么 那是我的车
What? That's mine.
跟上那辆出租车
Follow that cab!
你人真好 太谢谢你了
Oh! That's so nice of you. Thank you so much.
他们肯定不会为我停车的
They never would've stopped for me.
-那是我的车 -好 跟上那辆出租车
‐ Hey, that's mine! ‐ Okay, follow that cab!
抱歉 我很抱歉 女士
Excuse me, I'm so sorry, ma'am.
去你的 傻♥逼♥
Fuck you! Asshole!
-老哥 没付钱呢 -嘘
‐ Hey, man. ‐ Hey, hey, hey, shh.
我替那哥们一起结账
I'll pay for both of us.
给 不用找了
Here. Keep the change.
傻♥逼♥ 傻♥逼♥
Stupid, stupid.
这到底是怎么
What the hell is happ‐‐
很高兴见到你 蒂芙 再见
Good to see you, Tiff. Bye.
好吧 你坐下吧
Fine. Have a seat.
这是自♥由♥国度
It's a free country.
我刚刚正要去做件事
I was sort of on my way to a thing.
好 我听从你的建议 好
Yeah, I'll take a little advice, okay.
因为你看起来总是
I mean, because you do always seem
每时每刻都能做出
to do exactly the right thing
正确的事情
in every situation.
这我可说不好
I don't know about that.
所以是怎么了 长话短说
So what's up? Briefly.
老天
God.
以前多美好啊 D
Things used to be so good, D.
我曾是蒂芙·乔治纳
I was Tiff Georgina.
女人们想成为我 男人们想上她们
Girls wanted to be me. Guys wanted to fuck them.
我每天无忧无虑
I didn't give a care in the world.
但如果我不再是蒂芙·乔治纳了 那我是谁
But if I'm not Tiff Georgina anymore, who am I?
我是谁呢 道恩
Who am I, Dawn?
你这说的东一耙子西一扫帚
Kind of all over the place.
但让我试着理理头绪
But let me try to cut through.
你不是你的名字 也不是你的家族
You're not your name, or the family you came from.
你从来都不是这些 你是...你自己
You never were. You are...you!
这是一个好机会
And this is an opportunity
让你彻底了解自己
to finally figure out who that is.
做你想做的事 开辟一条新路
Do your own thing. Forge a new path.
我有一名律师朋友放弃了一切
I have a lawyer friend who gave it all up
只为了去兽医学校
to go to veterinarian school.
蒂芙
Tiff.
你不仅仅是乔治纳家族的一员
You're so much more than just a Georgina.
没错
You're right.
你说得太对了
You are so right.
你可以做任何你想做的事情
You can do anything you want.
-我不仅仅是乔治纳 -当然
‐ I'm not just a Georgina. ‐ No.
我还是法夫太太
I'm also a Pfaff.
不过就是改个名的事
It's a simple rebrand.
其实我不
That's not exactly‐‐
我还有个现成的好名字
And I already have a great name
已经是响当当的品牌了
that's already a quality brand.
布莱尔·法夫可是华尔街奇才
I mean, Blair Pfaff is the Whiz of Wall Street.
从名牌牛仔起步 前途不可限♥量♥啊
You start with designer denim and the sky's the limit!
法夫酒店 法夫大学 法夫牛排
Pfaff Hotels, Pfaff Universities, Pfaff Steaks‐‐
行吧 我就是这个意思
Yeah. That's what I meant.
-试试三分熟布莱尔牛排 -祝你好运
‐ Try the medium Blair. ‐ Good luck.
法夫赌场 法夫除臭剂 法夫游戏
Pfaff Casinos, Pfaff Deodorant, Pfaff the Game!
盖布·伊贡医生
强化治疗 指引心灵
点着啊 他妈的
Come on, you son of a‐‐
天啊
Jesus!
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我也想问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same thing.
伊贡医生是谁 你的新男宠吗
Who's Dr. Egon? Your new boy toy?
那你这打扮是谁 糊涂投资人
Who are you supposed to be? Investor Clouseau?
借梗《糊涂大侦探Inspector Clouseau》
我觉得帽子跟我很搭
I think the hat works.
你以为自己在解秘吗
You think you're solving a mystery here?
你为了钱 背着我去找了
You hit up my psycho father‐in‐law
我的疯球老丈人斯沃福德牧师
Pastor Swafford for money behind my back.
他猜出了我们两个有
He deduced we were what we...
有情况
were.
还逼着我来找盖布·伊贡医生
And forced me back into conversion therapy
接受性取向矫正治疗
with Dr. Gabe Egon.
"基佬快滚蛋"医生 天啊
Dr. Gay Begone? Oh, God.
盖布·伊贡医生
强化治疗 指引心灵
他是故意把名字改成这样的吗
Do you think he changed his name to that?
我哪知道 他就是个魔鬼
I don't know. He's the fucking devil.
罗杰 抱歉 我不知道他怀疑了
Roger, I'm sorry. I didn't know he suspected.
珂琦把他的名片给我们了
Since Corkie gave us his card,
我以为没问题 但我该怎么弥补这事
I thought it was okay, but h‐how can I fix this?
你没法弥补
You can't.
你根本就不了解纽威尔那样的人
You don't know men like Newell.
他掌控着我
He owns me.
-如果我跟他解释 -到此为止吧 布莱尔
‐ But if I talk to him‐‐ ‐ Just let it go, Blair!
让我走吧 之前是很快乐 但是
Just let me go. It was fun, but...
都结束了
it's done.
不好意思插句话
Hey. I'm really sorry to interrupt,
但你吩咐要第一时间知道消息 老大
but you said you wanted to know as soon as it happened, boss.
-老蒙 -为什么戴帽子
‐ Mo? ‐ What's with the hats?
我做了估算
Ran the numbers.
发现TBD集团
Turns out that TBD
完全有能力资助
can completely underwrite
哈里斯议员的连任竞选
Congressman Harris's re‐election campaign,
没问题
so we're good.
该死 这位是议员先生吗
Oh, no, shit. Is this the Congressman?
天啊 对不起
God. I'm so sorry.
我知道你本想给他个惊喜
I know you wanted it to be a surprise.
老大 拜托别炒了我
Please don't fire me, boss.
我还要养家糊口
I got a bunch of kids and shit.
等等
Wait.
所以你一直给我打电♥话♥就是为了
That's why you've been calling me so much?
告诉我
To tell me...
你想资助我的竞选
You wanna finance my campaign?
如果真是你怎么说
Where would you net out on that?
我
Well, I‐‐
那我就再也不用应付
I wouldn't have to answer
纽威尔那个老魔头了
to that monster Newell ever again.
我们还可以光明正大地
And we'd have a reason to see each other
在白天见面
during the daytime.
-这是真的吗 -千真万确
‐ Is this for real? ‐ It's very real.
-我们去庆祝庆祝 -我非常乐意
‐ Let's go celebrate. ‐ I would love to.
但我的弟弟还没恢复过来
But my bones are still doing that
又是音叉治愈 又是性向矫正什么的
post‐conversion therapy tuning fork thing.
恶心
Yuck.
这周末怎么样
This weekend?
行
Yeah.
-罗杰 -法夫
- Roger. - Pfaff.
-国会议员 -朋友
‐ Congressman. ‐ Friend.
老蒙 太感谢你了
Mo, thank you so much.
你可真厉害
I'm really impressed.
你和国会议员有一腿吗
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表