剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
本性难移啊
Yeah, some things never change.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
那么
So...
老蒙 听着 以前发生的一切
Mo, look, about everything that happened‐‐
拜托 别提了
Oh, oh, please, don't even.
千万别提
No, don't even go in there.
过去就过去了
Fuck the past, you know?
我已经忘记了
I'm over that shit.
我这辈子从没这么开心过
I'm happier than I've ever been in my life.
太好了 我很高兴听你这么说
That's great. I'm really glad to hear that.
嗯 所以我接受你的道歉
Yeah, so apology accepted.
不不 我不打算道歉
No, no, I wasn't gonna apologize.
真的吗 你不是道歉
Really? You weren't?
因为都怪你我才落得如此下场
'Cause you're kind of the whole reason I'm in this position.
你是说你人生中最快乐的下场
You mean the happiest position of your life?
对
Yeah.
对 那个
Yeah, that's‐‐
我就是这个意思
that's what I meant, sure.
你介意我接着玩游戏吗
Hey, you mind if I get back to this game?
过去几个月我一直都在努力打通关
I've kind of been working on it for the last few months.
本来就快通关了 然后你来了
I was about to beat it before you showed up.
-行 -好极了
‐ Sure. ‐ Okay, great.
好极了
Great.
现在电视也坏了
And now it's fucked.
这地方真是棒极了
This place really is perfect.
除了个穿着牛仔裤的马
Except for the taxi‐denimed horse.
你好啊 小姑娘
Hey, girl.
如果你仔细看
If you look close,
能从它眼里看到乔治纳的历史
you can see the history of Georgina in her eyes.
因为它体内塞满了我们的短命
Because she's stuffed with our short‐lived
石棉衬里的消防员牛仔裤
asbestos‐lined firemen jeans.
纽约最勇敢的裤子
New York's bravest pants.
碎片小姐
Miss. Scraps.
你是不是
Are you‐‐
你确定你不想就去看看考德威尔家吗
are you sure you don't want to just see the Caldwell place?
蒂芙妮 布莱尔
Tiffany! Blair.
见到你们真开心 一如既往
What a pleasure to see you as always.
你看着很健康
Ah, you look...healthy.
面色红润
Ruddy.
看来你已经适应红斑痤疮了
I see you grew into the rosacea.
母亲 父亲
Mother, Father.
真可惜你们要卖♥♥掉公♥寓♥
Shame you have to sell the apartment,
但我猜你们这把年纪 缩小规模也很正常
but I guess at your age, it's good to downsize.
不不 我们不是缩小
Oh, we're not downsizing.
而是扩大规模
We're upsizing.
我们要去汉普顿卖♥♥独♥立♥屋了
We're buying a compound in the Hamptons.
这个地段有点日暮穷途了
This area's a bit of a down‐and‐going neighborhood.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
是前程似锦的反义词
It's the opposite of up‐and‐coming.
挺好的
It's great.
如果你们不介意的话
Well, if you'll excuse me,
我把二战纪念品落在保险柜里了
I forgot to get my World War II memorabilia from the safe.
不是最正常的爱好
Not‐zee most conventional hobby,
"不是最"音似"纳粹"
但让她有事做
but keeps her busy.
如果你不介意的话
And now if you'll excuse me,
我准备去量育儿室的尺寸
I'm gonna go measure the playroom.
我想看看♥房♥♥间大小
I want to see how big it is
一般是"芭比的梦幻城♥堡♥"
既然如今芭比的梦幻吉普没了
without Barbie's Dream Jeep Dealership in there.
告辞父亲
Father.
你知道吗
You know,
她小时候 只有哭的时候才上去
when she was a kid, she'd only go up there to cry.
她可能还是对整件
Well, she might still be a little upset
"你绑♥架♥她"的事情有点不爽
about the whole "You kidnapping her" thing.
说得也是
Right.
话说回来 搬到汉普顿斯住
So, moving to the Hamptons.
生活挺滋润啊
That's a nice life.
没错 是个滋润的谎言
Yeah, it's a nice lie.
我们没有要在汉普顿斯买♥♥♥房♥♥
We're not buying in the Hamptons.
我们要变卖♥♥所有家产 因为整件
We're selling everything because of the whole
"你偷走了我们所有钱"的事情
"You stealing all our money" thing.
说得也是
Right.
老实说 在我们丢失的一切当中
To be honest, of everything we've lost,
唯一重要的只有蒂芙
the only thing that matters is Tiff.
我知道我不配
I know I don't deserve it,
但你可以告诉她吗
but would you tell her that...
爸爸还是爱她
Daddy still loves her?
不 道恩 你得
No, Dawn, you gotta...
老蒙 我能搞定
Mo, I can fix this.
别着急 轻拍一下
Take it easy. A light tap.
-你知道轻拍 -我几乎没碰 好吗
‐ You know what a light tap... ‐ I'm barely touching it, okay?
-好吧 但是 -我在按...
‐ Okay, well, look... ‐ I'm hitting
-你把手指塞在里面 -重置
- You're jamming your finger in there like you... -reset!
我说了那么多你还在这样
Are you... you're still doing it after I said.
你在说什么 我几乎
What are you talking about? I barely...
-天啊 你用手重重捶了它 -没碰
- Come on, you're fucking hammer‐handing it. - touched it!
你想弄坏它吗
Oh, you're trying to break it?
-我的手才不像锤子 -行了
‐ I do not have hammer hands. ‐ Okay, you know what?
-我来弄坏它 -不 你在做...
‐ Here, I'll break it. ‐ I don't... what are you...
-你♥他♥妈♥在这里干嘛 -你♥他♥妈♥在这里干嘛
- What the fuck are you doing here? - What the fuck are you doing here?
没错 终于来了
Yes, finally!
喊啊 有话就说
Yell! Say something!
我知道你在这个鬼地方不开心
Because I know you're not happy in this shithole!
不正确 我非常开心 好吗
Incorrect. I'm very happy, okay?
我摆脱了所有的压力
I've gotten rid of all of my stress.
我戒了可♥卡♥因♥
I quit doing blow!
从我离开纽约后 这是我第一次大喊大叫
This is the first fucking time I've yelled since I left New York,
也是因为你来了
and it's when you show up here.
-当然怪我了 -想象一下 道恩
‐ Oh, of course it's me. ‐ Imagine that, Dawn.
-一直以来都怪我 -听着
- It's always me! - Listen,
如果你不是来道歉的
if you're not here to apologize,
你♥他♥妈♥来这儿要干嘛
what the fuck are you doing here?
-我来这儿是因为我 -对不起 打扰一下
‐ I am here because I‐‐ ‐ Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt!
-我很抱歉 朋友们 -我的天啊 基斯
‐ I'm so sorry guys. ‐ Oh, my God, Keith.
靠
Fuck!
我可能有点小麻烦
I might be in a bit of a pickle, okay,
所以 老蒙 我需要你的潜水装备
so, Mo, I need your snorkel gear.
长话短说 兰迪对轮滑鞋的抗拒
Long story short, Randy's reticence to blades
其实还蛮有道理的
was actually quite well‐founded.
速度太快 他没法控制
Speed, it got the best of him,
结果他一个没掌握好
and he kind of lost control
从码头上冲入水中
and then launched off the pier
而我所有的东西都在他背包里
with my entire stash in his backpack,
现在鲨鱼在转圈 危机四伏
and now the sharks are circling.
没错 那里真的有鲨鱼
Literally, there are fucking sharks down there.
也是个比喻说法 因为一旦贩毒集团发现
And figuratively, because once the cartel finds out
我弄丢了他们给的一百万美金
that I lost the $1,000,000 of the blow they fronted me,
那我就是个死人了
I'm a dead man.
见鬼了 基斯
Holy shit, Keith.
真没见过嗑嗨成这样的
Talk about coked to the gills.
喂 你感觉不到牙齿了吗
Hey, you can't feel your teeth?
你试试感觉不到三排牙齿看
Try not feeling three rows of teeth.
当你以为安全了
Just when you thought it was safe
可以回到水里了 确实
to go back in the water, it is!
那些鲨鱼一个星期都不会吃东西
Those sharks aren't gonna eat for, like, a week!
是啊 它们太忙了
Oh, no, they're way too busy
忙着做一堆生意
making a bunch of business deals.
穿着鲨鱼皮西装
In sharkskin suits.
我打赌它们正大杀四方呢
I bet they're making a killing.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表