剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
My legacy.
我...
Yeah, I'm, uh...
我很骄傲有...
I'm really proud to have, you know...
不是你的错
It's not on you.
什么
What?
查尔斯 黑豹党
Charles, the Panthers,
都怪那个联调局的卧底婊♥子♥
it's all on that undercover FBI bitch.
不 我知道
No, I know that. I know.
我只是...你干嘛这么煽情
I just--why are we being all dramatic?
我们球赛上见 好吗
I mean, I'm gonna see you at the game, you know?
是啊 好的
Right, yeah.
那到时见
See you then.
到时见
Yeah, I-I'll see you then.
里约航♥空♥公♥司♥
毛里斯·蒙罗
弗罗里达迈阿密飞往马尔代夫
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表