剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
I'm not your friend.
我不像你 我也不喜欢你
I'm not like you, and I don't like you.
你的葬礼上见
Your funeral.
我最想感谢的是
And I'd like to thank, most of all,
我家中的妻子
my wife at home.
我爱你 孩子他妈
I love you, Mother.
然后公主开始了她最伟大的冒险
And then the princess embarked on her greatest adventure:
减肥
going a size down.
我能用你的化妆品吗
Can I play with your makeup?
宝贝 我觉得你还是有点小
Oh, sweetie, I think you're a little young.
爸爸说化妆能让我变得更性感
Daddy says it makes me look hot.
你是说可爱吗
You mean cute?
不是
No.
行吧
Okay.
这样吧
You know what?
我们来玩过家家吧
Urn, why don't We just play house?
你来当爸爸 你来当妈妈 怎么样
Okay, how about you be the dad, you be the mom--
然后你来当小三
And you be the mistress!
你明明很喜欢
You liked it.
我们能撑到最后绝卓结局真太好了 对吧
So glad we stayed all the way to the bitter end, huh?
当然
Oh, yes. Absolutely.
茄子
Say cheese!
茄子
Cheese!
真的太感谢你们了
Thank you, again, so much.
晚安
All right, good night.
恭喜啊 议员
Congratulations, Congressman.
对不起 我之前有点烦人
I'm sorry I got a little bitchy.
我只是紧张而已
I was just nervous.
没有你我赢不了
I couldn't have done this without you.
没有人像你这样支持我
No one got behind me the way you did.
现在给我到你背后了
Maybe it's time I got behind you.
可爱的双关语就先不说了
Well, cute double entendres aside,
你多久可以推进这个银行援助计划
how quickly do you think you can get behind this bank bailout?
马上
Immediately.
等我站稳脚跟 再确认能连任之后
After I solidify my standing and another term seems in the bag,
我马上就提
I will slip it right in.
等等 连任
Wait, another term?
我们等不了那么久
We can't wait that long.
你认真的吗
Are you being serious right now?
布莱尔 在选举之后就立刻推进
Blair, pushing through a bailout
银行援助计划 让我的竞选财务主席赚一把吗
and benefitting my campaign finance chair right after the election?
这是不可能的
Well, that's just not gonna happen.
大布 我想远离纽威尔的原因就是
Big B, the whole reason that I wanted to get away from Newell
让我做些我真正想做的事
was so that I could start doing things that I believe in:
帮助广大美国劳苦人♥民♥
helping the hardworking people of America.
去他们的
Fuck them.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你没听错 去他们的
You heard me. Fuck them.
这是你欠我的 我们说好了的
You owe me. We had a deal.
行吧
Okay.
今天晚上很美妙 别糟蹋了
This is a good night. Let's not ruin it.
车子等着呢
The limos are waiting.
我们还是分开走吧
Maybe we should ride separately...
为了公众形象
for the optics.
我有录影带
I have a tape.
还记得万圣节吗
Remember Halloween?
我用摄像头录了
I had the security cameras recording
12.7毫米的磁带录像
in 12.7 millimeter VHS resolution.
那些形象怎么样
How 'bout those optics?
你干什么了
What did you do?
什么都没干
Nothing.
到现在为止
Yet.
我受够了由你掌控这段关系
I am so sick of this relationship being on your terms.
你想打电♥话♥就打 你想消失就消失
You call when you want. You disappear.
你冲我发火
You snap at me.
你利用我
You use me.
推动银行援助计划 我就保你声誉
Sponsor the bailout and no one has to see you go down.
你也在录影带上
You're on the tape too.
我们肯定同归于尽了
It's mutually assured destruction.
你倒是试试啊
Try me.
你先是贿赂我 再收买♥♥我
First you try to bribe me. Then you try to buy me.
现在还威胁我了
Now you try to blackmail me?
我已经不认识你了
I don't know who you are.
我不知道我有没有了解过你
I don't know if I ever knew you.
你到底是谁 布莱尔
Who are you, Blair?
不好意思 伙计们
Excuse me. Uh-uh, boys?
斯沃福德牧师
Pastor Swafford,
我有一样东西 我觉得你肯定想看看
I have something I think you're gonna wanna see.
拉瑞
Larry!
你肯定想不到我抓住了
You're never gonna believe what I got on
布莱尔和那个议员的什么把柄
Blair and that congressman.
有人吗
Hello?
拉瑞
Larry?
是你吗
Larry?
天哪
Oh, my God.
拉瑞 你还好吗
Larry, are-are you okay?
你好 基斯
Hey, Keith.
是我
It's me...
莱尼
...Lenny!
不对 莱尼已经死了
No, no, no. Lenny is dead.
死了
Dead?
根本不是这样 基斯
Oh, far from it, Keith.
那个老家伙掉到车顶上的时候
You see, when that old man fell on top of that car,
我的脊椎被撞得粉碎
uh, my spine was shattered to dust.
我输了那么多次血
I had so many transfusions
护士都开玩笑
that the nurses would joke
说我的血型
that my blood type...
是倒霉屎了型
...Was "O-shit."
我幸运地接受了
I was the lucky recipient
史上第一例
of the first ever ribcage
动物胸腔移植手术
transplanted from an animal,
如果没有疯狂香蕉医生的帮忙
which never would've been possible
这事儿就不可能成
without the help of Dr. Bananas!
那个勇敢的银背大猩猩
Mm, the brave silverback gorilla
献出了生命 就为了我能
who gave her life so I can breathe...
非常非常痛苦地呼吸
very-very painfully, hmm.
这真是糟透了
That--that sucks.
-很抱歉 -没错
- I'm sorry about that. - Yeah.
拉瑞在这吗
Urn, is-is Larry around?
你♥他♥妈♥认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
我做了37场手术
I have gone through 37 surgeries.
变得一半机械战警 一半大金刚
I am part RoboCop, part... ...Donkey Kong.
结果你却不接话茬
And you have no follow-ups?
好吧
Uh, okay.
你好吗 最近干嘛呢
how are you? What have you been up to?
你懂的
Well, you know.
暗处藏身 密谋策划
Hiding in the shadows, plotting, scheming,
做物理复健
doing PT.
很多很多物理复健
Lots-lots of PT
直到我准备好
until I am ready
夺回我的位置
to reclaim my seat
做回雷曼兄弟名正言顺的老大
as the rightful head of the Leighman Brothers!
好的 行吧
Uh, okay. All right.
告诉拉瑞我来过
So just tell Larry that I dropped by,
我要走了
and I'm gonna get out of here.
站住
Wait!
不要走
Wait right there!
你刚才在这说的
What were you just talking about...
布莱尔和国会议员之间有什么事
in there, about Blair and the congressman?
因为这两个人
Because there is something
感觉很不对劲
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表