剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
《黑色星期一》前情提要
Previously on Black Monday...
如果有个只向男性开放的俱乐部怎么办
What if there was a club just for men?
你就没听说过"只为男性"吗
Have you never heard of Just F-O-R Men?
你好啊 女朋友
Hey, girlfriend!
我还是回到了詹玛集团
I am back at the Jammer Group.
这才是我的小基斯
That's my Keithy!
难道那次股市崩♥盘♥后 你没有一点愧疚之情吗
Haven't you felt a little guilty since the crash?
-没有 -没有乔治纳了
- No. - There's no Georgina.
公♥司♥只剩下一大堆宽摆裙的运货板
All that's left is a bunch of pallets of Skants
送都没人要
that we couldn't even give away.
-是裤裙 -是宽摆裙
- It's a skort. - It's Skants.
叫我迪迪吧
Call me Dede.
我听说你们在找一位投资人
I understand you're looking for an investor.
我们有证据表明是布莱尔和道恩干的
We have evidence that points to Blair and Dawn.
布莱尔正利用国会议员哈里斯的
Blair is using Congressman Harris's
内部消息在市场抢先交易
insider information to front-run the market.
你想资助我的竞选
You want to finance my campaign?
马库斯是非裔美国人奖学金基金主席
Marcus is head of the African American Scholarship Fund.
我只是觉得我们公♥司♥对你来说不合适
I just don't think we are the right firm for you.
手握三千万美元的
Who else should I trust
黑人同胞的未来 我还应该相信谁
with $30 million dollars' worth of our community's futures?
我们的交易是抓布莱尔 不是道恩
Our deal is Blair, not Dawn.
如果我发现你在替她撒谎
If I find out that you're lying for her,
你们全都要完蛋
you're all going down.
老蒙 你管这个叫阴森吗
Mo, you call this spooky?
我特意要求 要到小腿肚
I specifically asked for mid-shin,
这雾顶多到脚踝
and this fog is ankle deep at best.
今晚是TBD的首秀
Tonight is TBD's coming out.
我们得证明 我们能和大人们一起狂欢
We have to prove that we can party with the big boys,
可这个破玩意
and this shit,
看起来就像铁托要翻唱《颤栗》
this looks like Tito tried to remake the "Thriller" video.
道妮 只要来宾灌下一大杯
Dawnie, no one's gonna be paying attention
我调的迷魂酒
to any of these decorations
他们就根本不会注意到这些装饰
when they get a load of my bitches' brew.
因为他们会喝嗨
'Cause they're gonna be miles high.
没什么能比隐晦的爵士比喻
Oh, wow, nothing says "Partying"
更能表达"狂欢"了 对吧
like obscure jazz references.
隐晦
Obscure?
所有人一听到
Miles Davis is literally
"爵士"这个词 就会想到迈尔士·戴维斯
all people think of when they hear the word "Jazz".
尝一口
Just take a taste.
少了点什么
Something's missing.
止咳糖浆
Robitussin.
-没错 -对
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah, yeah.
你还记得那年新年夜
Oh, you remember that New Year's Eve
我们止咳糖浆喝多了
we got so 'tussin'd,
我试图向一匹卧底的警马买♥♥大♥麻♥
I tried to buy weed off an undercover police horse?
你在做♥爱♥时犯了癫痫
You had a robo seizure during sex.
老天 我以为我要小命不保
My God, I thought I was gonna die.
我也一样
Me too.
让我问你件事
So let me ask you something.
你是在试图取悦所有的客户呢...
You, uh, trying to impress all the clientele...
还是只想取悦马库斯
or just Marcus?
闭嘴 老蒙
Shut up, Mo.
别担心这个 道妮 好吗
Hey, don't worry about it, Dawnie, okay?
你是这里曾有过的第二棒的老板
You're the second-best boss this place has ever seen.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween!
黑色星期一
第二季 第七集
我做到了
Well, I did it.
我知道下一个大招是什么了
I got my next big idea.
我告诉过你 道恩
I told you, Dawn.
有时你就得有...
Sometimes you just have to have...
信仰
faith.
-那是我的皮夹克吗 -我没听懂
- Is that my leather jacket? - I don't get the reference.
里根即将在明早7点
Reagan is going to announce
宣布对日本征收大量关税
major tariffs against Japan tomorrow at 7 A.M.
这是TBD转亏为盈的大好机会
This is TBD's chance to get back in the black
并日它一笔
and "Yen" some.
我们只需要做空日元
All we have to do is short the yen,
就能大赚一笔
and we'll make a fucking killing.
好吧 但你怎么能确定
Yeah, but how can you be so sure
他会宣布这件事呢
that he's even gonna do that shit?
我一直在分♥析♥ 外国货币市场
I have been analyzing, uh, foreign currency markets
并交叉比对地缘政♥治♥
and, uh, cross-referencing geopolitical--
你窃取了信息
You stole the info
从你在搞的那个国会议员那里
from that congressman you're blasting.
对 道恩 我偷了
Yes, Dawn, I did.
对 道恩 他偷了
Yes, Dawn, he did.
听着 我爱他
Look, I love him,
但这事比爱更大
but this is bigger than love.
这是钱 好多好多钱 而且他永远不会知道
This is money--so much money-- and he's never gonna know.
这主意简直机智到家了
This is a fucking brilliant idea.
你真是个奇才 赶紧开干吧
You really are a whiz kid. Do this shit immediately.
-谢了 老蒙 -客气
- Thanks, Mo. - Yeah.
但道恩 为了赚取足够多的利益
But Dawn, in order to make a big enough profit
补上我们庞氏骗局的漏洞
to really un-Ponzi our asses
一下子转亏为盈 平衡账目的方法
and balance our books once and for all,
是借用你奖学金基金的钱
we're gonna have to tap in to your AASF funds
把杠杆抬到最高
to leverage all the way up.
好吧 转念一想
Okay, on second thought,
挪用非裔美国人奖学金基金的资金
using the African American Scholarship Fund's cash
用窃取而来绝密信息做内线交易
to insider trade on top-secret stolen information--
不太妙啊
I mean, yikes.
我们该睡一觉好好想想
We should sleep on this.
或更好 直接喝断片考虑
Better yet, let's black out on it.
不 只要这个消息传出
No, because the second word gets out,
大家都会蜂拥而至 瓜分利益了
people are gonna jump all over this and kill the profits.
-还有 滚你的 老蒙 -等等
- Also, fuck off, Mo. - Wait a minute.
不不不不 布莱尔 听着
No, no, no, no, no, Blair, listen.
但他说的有理 好吗
He's right, though. All right?
-这事就算对我们来说 也不干净 -是啊
- This is--this is dirty, even for us. - Yeah.
我一直在创造合法♥正♥经的营收
I've managed to make a good, honest profit
把奖学金基金的资金和别的钱分开投资 懂吗
keeping the AASF money separate, you know?
现在我才不会拿那些孩子的未来冒险
And I'm not about to risk all those kids' future.
更别说如果证♥监♥会♥发现了 我们就全完了
Not to mention if the SEC finds out, we are fucked...
永远
Forever.
永远完蛋
Forever fucked.
但这才是最妙的地方
But that's the best part.
没人会发现的
No one's ever gonna find out.
证♥监♥会♥在凌晨2点后就不再监控亚洲市场了
The SEC doesn't track Asian markets after 2 A.M.,
所以唯一的证据是一张磁盘
and the only evidence is gonna be a disc
在我们自己的资料室里
in our own record room.
我们只需要在做完交易后
All we have to do is trash that disc
毁了磁盘就万事大吉了
after we make the trade,
用这笔意外之财去资助哈里斯的竞选
use the windfall to finance Harris' campaign,
然后他会为我们推动美国存储银行的援助计划
then he'll jam through a fat AmeriSavings bailout for us,
那我们就能回到做未来的
and we can go back to being the honest,
诚实 机会均等的投行
equal-opportunity firm of the future
就像我们之前说好的在毁灭老蒙后要做的那种
that we promised we would be after we destroyed Mo.
无意冒犯 老蒙
No offense, Mo.
有被冒犯到
Some taken.
但为了做成这一票
But in order to do this,
我们必须挪用奖学金基金的资金 道恩
we have to use those AASF funds, Dawn.
-相信我 -天呐
- Trust me. - Oh, God.
*我相信孩子是我们的未来*
*I believe the children are our future*
*好好教育*
*Teach them well*
*让他们引领未来*
*And let them lead the way*
道恩 你讨厌孩子
Dawn, you hate kids.
确实
I do.
-服装不错啊 可怜老汉 -真好笑
- Cool sad guy costume. - Hilarious.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表