剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
and get the fuck out.
你被解雇了
You are fired.
但你说你对这些东西不在乎
But you said you didn't care about this stuff.
你说真的吗
Like, you for real?
我说的是 滚出去
What I said was get the fuck out!
这是我说的 我说让你滚出去
That's what I said. I said get the fuck out.
-别太在意 道恩 -你想成为下一个 是吗
‐ Come on, Dawn ‐ You want to be next? Huh?
那你就滚远点
Then get the fuck out of my face.
道恩 注意血压
Dawn, your blood pressure.
我对天发誓 凯伦
I swear to fucking God, Karen.
我发誓 你♥他♥妈♥再出声
I swear, if you make one more fucking sound,
再出声...
one more sound...
-怎么 -你最好别喘气
‐ What‐‐ ‐ You better not breathe.
-到底怎么回事 -你最好别喘气
‐ What is happening‐‐ ‐ You better not breathe
也别吭声 给老娘闭嘴
and you better not talk. Shut the fuck up!
-我先... -出去
‐ I'm gonna... ‐ Go!
我先...
I'm gonna...
你们所有人
All of you, you know what,
如果你们现在不从我面前消失 就等着我把你们
if you don't get out of my face, I will send you back
送到我捡到你们的破地方吧
to the shitholes that I found you in.
出去
Get out.
莎伦 滚出去 凯莉 贱♥货♥ 出去
Sharon, get the fuck out. Kelly, bitch, get out.
瓦妮莎 滚出去 玛莎 你也滚出去
Vanessa, get the fuck out. Marsha, get the fuck out.
你能信吗
Can you believe?
你能信吗 这些家伙真不尊重人
Can you believe the level of disrespect from these people?
我们不会那样对你的
We wouldn't do you like that.
我们不会 我们是三剑客
Not us. Three musketeers.
无论如何 即使是阴毛的事...
And for what it's worth, the pube thing...
有时我确实更...
Sometimes I actually prefer‐‐
哈里斯议员
Congressman Harris?
我是布莱尔·法夫
Hi. Blair Pfaff.
你可能还记得我今天早些时候
You might remember me from such clumsy attempt
那次笨拙的行贿
at briberies as earlier today.
我想对你道歉
I just wanted to apologize.
现在你道完歉了 失陪
And now you have. Excuse me.
你说的对
Uh, you're right.
解除银行管制对我个人非常有益
Bank deregulation would benefit me greatly.
但这正是它会让这个
But that's precisely why it would
国家更受益的原因
benefit the country even more.
这是最典型的涓滴经济学
It's trickle‐down economics at its purest.
如果您能给我一个小时
If you give me one hour,
我可以给您25个理由
I can give you 25 reasons
说明为何它让美国变得伟大
why this'll make America great.
在我走到门口之前说完
You have until I get to my door.
-好的 -到门口了
‐ Okay. ‐ And we're there.
第一条理由是缓解气氛用的
Uh, reason number one was going to be an icebreaker,
直接说第二条吧
so let's jump to two.
监管扼杀创新
Regulation stifles innovation.
三到六是笑话 第七条跟第一条一个目的
Three through six were jokes, seven was a call back to one.
第八条需要道具 我现在没有
Eight requires a prop that I do not have.
所以第九到十一也不能解释
So that takes out Nine, ten, and most of 11.
第十二条是 你知道你什么时候出生的吗
Twelve, do you know what time you were born?
答案不重要 不管你说什么
It doesn't matter. Whatever you said,
我都会用你的星座
I was gonna use your astrological sign
联♥系♥到金牛座 再联♥系♥到牛市
to get to Taurus, to get to Bull Market,
再说第十三条
to get to thirteen.
国际银行的规矩可要少得多
International banks have far fewer regulations,
这对美国来说极为不利
which puts the U. S. at a grave disadvantage.
第十四条我们中场休息 该去方便了
Fourteen was intermission. Time to go "Pishin".
欢迎回来 您想来点零食吗
Welcome back. Would anyone like a snack?
妈的 我把零食
Damn it, I forgot the snacks
和道具一起忘在门边的包里了
with the props in my bag by the door.
-第十五条 -我找到钥匙了
‐ Fifteen ‐ Ah, I found it.
大结局 先生
Big finish, sir.
我可是唯一一位预测到黑色星期一的交易员
I am the only trader who predicted Black Monday.
所以您最好相信我 如果不放开法律
So believe me when I say this is only the beginning
来与日本这样的
if we don't loosen our laws
外国金融势力竞争的情形只会愈演愈烈
to compete with foreign powers like Japan.
黄种人取代白种人
如果任其发展 我们可能就得
Otherwise, we might as well start calling the White House
让白宫改名叫黄宫了
the Yellow House.
没错
Yeah.
这双布鲁诺·马格利可不是我娘胎里带来的
I wasn't born in these Bruno Maglis.
意大利奢侈品牌 专营男女皮鞋和皮具
是我自己挣来的
I earned them.
那我给您的问题或许该是
So I guess my question for you is,
您的这双鞋是怎么来的
how'd you get yours?
你可不是第一个
You wouldn't be the first person
戳穿华盛顿虚伪本质的人
to point out hypocrisy in Washington.
所以您是答应了
So I take that as a yes?
那得看情况
That depends.
等等
Wait.
我不是基佬
I'm not gay.
我也不是
Neither am I.
你好呀 乔伊斯 是我呀 道恩
Hey, Joyce, it's your girl, Dawn.
之前的事我很抱歉
Just sorry about earlier.
我气得上头了 你知道你没被开除
I've been tripping. You know you're not fired.
给我回电♥话♥好吗 或者明早见
So, call me back. Or I'll see you in the morning.
再见
Bye.
詹玛集团
这简直难以置信 我们有自己的地盘了
Can you believe we have our own shop?
没错吧 看看这个地方
I know, right? Look at this place.
我简直等不及要把这个玩意放在桌上了
Ooh, I can't wait to put this sucker on the desk.
老蒙 蒙罗 创始人
Mo Monroe. Founder,
首席执行官 老蒙
CEO, MO?
你为什么要把自己的名字写两遍
Why'd you put your name twice?
不是 不是 是写不下了
Oh, no, no. It wouldn't fit.
老蒙 蒙罗 创始人 首席执行官 老混账
猜不到吧
Ha! Boom!
等了这么久 这一天终于来了
Been waiting for this for so long.
没有你我做不成这件事 宝贝
Couldn't have done it without you, baby.
我好激动啊
I'm so excited.
我们应该尽快开始招聘了
You know we gotta start hiring ASAP.
我们得找到我们的第一个雇员
We got to find our first employee.
那不是你吗
Oh, that would be you, right?
你就是我的第一雇员呀 宝贝
I mean, you're my number one employee, baby.
你永远是我的头号♥雇员
It's always gonna be you. Numero uno.
雇员 我是你的合伙人
Employee? I'm your partner.
不是 我 不是
Yeah, uh, no. I‐‐No.
你是 你是我的首席交易员
You're‐‐ you're my head trader.
我 我以为你心知肚明
I‐‐ I thought you understood.
道恩 我 我
Dawn, I‐I‐‐
你看 是我筹集了种子基金
Come on, I raised the seed money.
是我弄到了证券交易所的席位
I got the seat on the stock exchange.
-我不值得这样 -你当然值得了 宝贝
- I don't deserve this. - Of course you do, baby.
-你很聪明 -老蒙 别说了
- You're brilliant. - Mo, stop it, all right?
我是说我以为我们是搭档
I mean, I thought we were partners.
你还说你没有我就做不到呢
You just said that you couldn't have done this without me.
是啊
Yeah.
我真是不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你不敢相信什么
You can't believe what?
不敢相信昨天你还是个秘书
That yesterday, you were a secretary,
今天就成了华尔街的
and today, you're the first
首位黑人女性首席交易员吗
Black female head trader on the Street?
拜托 道妮 这可是大大的晋升
Come on, Dawnie. That's a huge promotion.
我以为你会很高兴
I thought you'd be happy about this.
听着 如果...
Look, if...
如果你觉得这不公平
if you don't think this is fair,
你当然可以拒绝了 但是...
you can shop the deal if you want, but...
你还能去哪里呢
where you gonna go?
好好考虑一下
Think about it.
乔伊斯
Hey, Joyce, um...
我很抱歉 我...
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表