剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
Please don't ever do that voice again.
听着 珂琦
Listen, Corky...
男孩子就是这德性
Well, boys will be boys.
-什么 -我真是犯傻了
- What? - Oh, I was being so silly.
罗杰绝不会为了男人离开我
Roger will never leave me for a man.
这会葬送他的职业生涯
It would end his career.
我敢才还担心了一下
I got scared for a second.
好了 我们回去吧
All right, let's get back out there.
是谁干的 是你吗
Who did this? Is this you?
是你吗 是你 对不对
Did you do this? It was you, Wasn't it?
-是谁干的 -韦恩 你冷静点
- Who did this? - Wayne, chill!
除非有女权纳粹承认陷害了我们
Not until one of these feminazis admits to framing us.
你们甚至都不是我喜欢的类型
None of you are even my type!
是我 好吧 见鬼了
It was me, all right? Fuck, man.
我提出的投诉
I filed the complaint.
只不过你对办公室的女性总是恶心猥琐
You're just so gross to all the women in the office all the time,
然后我看到了打印机
and I saw that Xerox,
那就是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草
and it was the last straw.
我不知道你注意到没 但时代改变了
I don't know if you've noticed, but times are changing.
没错 说得好
Yes. You're with it.
杰罗丁·费拉罗
我们刚有了一名女性副总统候选人
We just had a girl vice presidential candidate,
尽管肯定 她输得一败涂地 毕竟还是男权社会
and granted, she got her ass fuckin' smoked, because duh,
但我们很快就会有个妹子做总统了
but we're gonna have a chick president soon.
没错
Yes.
这些姑娘 她们是母亲 女儿
These girls? They're mothers and they're daughters
妻子和姐妹
and they're wives and they're sisters.
-我们也是人 -没错
- We're also people. - Exactly.
这些人是男人的母亲 女儿
These people are men's mothers and daughters
姐妹和妻子
and sisters and wives.
刚才还说得不错
He had it.
转眼就下道了
And then he lost it.
这不是我 好吗
It wasn't me, okay?
我能证明
And I can prove it.
女士们
Ladies!
议员还要去赶地铁
Well, the congressman has a train to catch
并为法案投票
and a vote to vote.
听起来棒极了
That sounds great.
干翻他们
Knock 'em dead.
道恩 非常感谢你
Dawn, thank you so much
帮助我搞清楚事情的真♥相♥
for helping me get to the bottom of all this.
我想让你去找我爸爸
And I want you to reach out to Daddy.
那个牧师
Oh, the pastor.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
你在这呢
There you are!
真不敢相信你来我们俱乐部了
Can't believe you're actually at our club.
谁
Who?
你不敢相信谁来了
Who is actually at your club?
你是蕾吉娜 蕾吉娜·金
You're Regina, Regina King.
你在《227》里演布兰达
You play Brenda on 227.
贱♥人♥ 你个种族歧视婊
Bitch, you racist.
真的吗 你打算什么都不说吗
Really? You're not gonna say anything?
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry, all right?
我很抱歉搞砸了交易
I'm sorry I jeopardized the deal.
我很抱歉没告诉你我跟哈里斯的事
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me and Harris,
我也知道这种破事
and I know that's the type of shit
正是老蒙以前爱搞的
Mo used to do all the time,
我保证以后会成为一个更好的合伙人
and-and I promise to be a better partner than that,
我会的 我发誓
and I will be, I swear.
听着 布莱尔 我为你开心
Look, Blair, I'm happy for you.
我只是不希望这地方变回原来的样子
I just don't want this place to ever go back to how it was.
-我知道 -把那玩意收起来
- I know. - Put that thing away!
-韦恩 -这是我的屌♥
- Oh, Wayne! - My dick.
-这不是我的屌♥ -真抱歉
- Not my dick. - I'm so sorry.
-我的屌♥ 不是我的屌♥ -别怪我了
- My dick. Not my dick. - Please don't blame me.
韦恩 韦恩 韦恩
Wayne! Wayne Wayne !
这是我的屌♥ 这不是我的屌♥
This is my dick. This is not my dick.
-韦恩 -抱歉
- Wayne! - I apologize.
去橡胶室 赶紧的
Rubber Room, now!
能载我一程吗
Can someone give me a ride?
韦恩
Wayne!
把裤子给我穿上
Pull up your pants!
天呐 美国存储的投票开始了
Oh, shit, the vote for Amerisavings is on.
针对H827法案
In regards to bill H827,
废除与银行机构
the abolishment of regulatory ordinances
有关的监管条例
in relation to banking institutions,
赞成的请举手
those in favor?
赞成
Aye.
反对的请举手
Those opposed?
H827法案批准生效
Bill H827 is ratified.
我们做到了 我们富有了
We did it, we're rich!
我们成功了 我们成功了
We did it! Yes, We did it!
太好了 天呐
Yes! Oh, my God.
我们将打断下常规节目
We interrupt our regular coverage
为您带来南弗罗里达州的不幸消息
to bring you tragic news out of South Florida,
约翰·麦考伊
突发新闻
可♥卡♥因♥之战
可♥卡♥因♥之战再次升级
where the cocaine wars have escalated again.
一场死伤惨重的枪击案发生于一家繁忙的
A deadly shootout tore through a busy branch
美国存储借贷银行分行
of Amerisavings & Loan.
约翰·麦考伊
突发新闻
美国存储借贷银行
目前有四名死亡 多人受伤
Four dead and several injured
今天就开设退休帐户
有关部门认为很可能是洗钱活动
after gunfire erupted over what's thought to be
未谈拢而引发的交火
a money-laundering deal gone bad.
再次重申 这是美国存储借贷银行的
Again, this was the South Beach branch
南海滩分行
of Amerisavings & Loan.
别说银行名字了
Stop saying the name.
声势浩大的调查
A massive investigation
正紧锣密鼓展开 联调局怀疑
is being launched into what feds suspect
约翰·麦考伊
突发新闻
美国存储借贷银行
犯罪活动已深深扎根于美国存储借贷银行
is widespread criminal activity throughout Amerisavings & Loan.
这会影响我们的生意吗
Does this affect our thing at all?
证♥监♥会♥在其股票暴跌后已冻结资产
The SEC has frozen the stock after a steep decline.
你就不想复仇 去报复那些害你的人
Don't you want revenge on all those people who fucked you over?
比如 道恩和布莱尔
I mean, Dawn and Blair...
我
me.
现在这样我已经报复爽了 基斯
This kind of gets me all the revenge I need, Keith.
该死 操 见鬼
Fuck you! Shit! Fuck!
内有傻♥逼♥
美国存储借贷银行
该死
Ah! Shit!
为什么这里所有东西都是钢的
Why is everything fucking steel in here?
确实是血汗钱
Blood money indeed.
与此同时 我们将与此次惨剧中的
Meanwhile, our thoughts and prayers
受害者及其家人一起哀悼和祈祷
go out to the victims of this horrific tragedy,
再次重申 事情发生于美国存储借贷银行
again, at Amerisavings & Loan.
约翰·麦考伊
突发新闻
美国存储借贷银行
-他♥娘♥的♥闭嘴 -别再说银行名了
- Shut up! - Stop saying the goddamn name!
这惨绝人寰的惨案至少带来了一个好处
If any good can come from this senseless tragedy,
约翰·麦考伊
突发新闻
美国存储借贷银行
即国会将立即开始管制枪♥支♥使用...
it's that Congress will immediately act on gun control...
神他妈...
What a da...
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表