剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
我不知道 我真受够了这种事
I don't know. I'm so sick of this shit.
他们对黑人脸盲 这都是什么破事
They can't tell niggas apart. What the fuck is that?
-他们真让人烦 -你从哪来
- Man, they got you fucked up. - Where you from?
-我来自康普顿 -好伙计
- I'm from Compton. - Oh, my nigga.
当时康普顿的黑人饱受歧视
-没错 康普顿 -挺住
- Compton. Yeah. - Stay up.
-当然 一直如此 -就应该这样
- Oh, yeah, baby, all day. - That's what's up.
出了餐厅我正靠可♥卡♥因♥赚大钱呢
Motherfucker's out here getting rich on crack cocaine.
你很懂行啊
You know how that go.
老兄 退下吧
My man. Peace out.
布莱尔 你和罗杰最近一起去了
So, Blair, you and Roger have gotten to travel
那么多美妙的地方旅行
to so many wonderful places lately.
你最喜欢哪里
What was your favorite?
棕榈泉 里霍博斯海滩
Palm Springs? Rehoboth?
你知道 这些都只是出差
Well, you know, they're all just work trips.
我们又不会一整天都呆在床上
It's not like we're spending the whole day in bed.
那托尼奖颁奖礼怎么样呢
Well, but what about the Tonys?
拜托 肯定精彩纷呈啊
I mean, come on, that must have been a hoot.
百老汇的安东尼特·佩瑞卓越戏剧奖
The Antoinette Perry Awards for Excellence in Broadway Theatre?
当我发现罗杰带你去而不带我
When I found out Roger was taking you instead of me?
我嫉妒死了
Jealous.
-等等 什么意思 -确实很精彩
- Wait, What? - It was a hoot.
对吧 布莱尔 我们一起去托尼奖时
Right, Blair? When you and I Went to the Tonys together?
然后 好鸡登场
And then... booyah!
兄弟 或许别再把证据明晃晃地给她们看了
Hey, man, maybe stop shoving the evidence in their faces?
兄弟 或许你别再搞砸我的调查
Hey, man, how about stop undermining my investigation?
不然她们怎么知道我们在讲什么
How else are they supposed to know what we're talking about?
因为她们知道屌♥长什么样子
Because they know what a penis looks like.
除非她们都是姬佬
Not if they're all lesbos!
这是我的推论之一
Which is one of my working theories.
该死的 帕梅拉
God damn it, Pamela.
你非要在这热饭吗
Do you have to do that here?
是的 只有这一个微波炉
Yes. It's the only microwave.
你们昨晚都看《豪门恩怨》了吗
So did you all catch Dallas last night?
苏·艾伦又开始酗酒了
Sue Ellen back on the bottle.
JR让她别无选择
Ooh, and J.R. had her committed.
操 换我也会酗酒
Shit, I would be hitting the bottle too.
醉酒苏西这名字可是名副其实啊
Yeah, they don't call her Boozy Suzy for nothing.
好了 各位 我们正在忙项目呢
Okay, guys, we're doing a work project here.
乔伊斯 拜托
Now, Joyce, please.
我们来玩一下单词联想
Let's try a little word association.
-我... -变♥态♥至极
- I... - am creepy as hell.
-不是 -我可没骗你
- No. - Won't lie to you.
拜托 我们还没开始呢
Come on, we haven't even started yet.
我先说一个单词 然后
I'm gonna say a word, and then...
我就先走了 因为你太烦了
I'm gonna leave, cause you stink.
抱歉让你工作时没有安全感
Sorry if we ever made you feel unsafe at work!
我可不抱歉
I'm not!
你还打算从你妈家搬出来吗
Ever gonna move out of your mom's house?
告诉你吧 珂琦
Tell you what, Corks,
那晚没人比你老公过得更快活了
nobody had a better time that night than your hubby.
原来罗杰超爱"托尼"
Turns out Roger loves the Tonys.
还有"奥斯卡"
And the Oscars.
还有史蒂文
And the Steves.
你怎么不给大家讲讲
Why don't you tell us all
你最喜欢"托尼"的哪个部分呢
what your favorite parts of the Tonys was?
有很多高光时刻
So many great moments
我可以娓娓道来
I could describe in detail
那今天下午就没法去华盛顿
instead of going to Washington this afternoon
给一项相当重要的法案投票了
and voting on a pretty significant regulatory rollback.
好啊 我们都乐意之极啊
Well, I think we all fuckin love that.
真的吗
Would we, though?
-听起来很无聊啊 -不
- It sounds boring! - No.
-我觉得有趣着呢 -不 很无聊
- Doesn't sound boring to me. - Yeah, no, I think so.
仿佛旧日时光重现
Seems like a fun old time...
-我们去清理一下 -不用 一会儿就干了
- Let's go clean it up. - No, it'll dry here.
-布莱尔 现在就去擦干 -好吧
- Blair, let's go clean it up now. - Okay.
疼啦 疼啦 马上回来
Ouchie. Ouchie! Okay, be back in a flash.
-不好意思啦 -好吧
- Whoopsy-daisy. - Okaysies.
-蠢货 -就是啊
- Idiot! - I know.
你敢相信他居然给我戴绿帽子了吗
Can you believe he's cheating on me?
不 你是个蠢货
No, you're an idiot.
有那么多可操的人 你偏要选一个
Of all the guys to fuck, you choose the one
能把住我们命脉的人
who controls our destiny.
而且你为了个傻屌♥ 快把一切都毁了
And you're about to fuck it all up for some dick.
没事的 我来搞定
It's fine. I'll handle it.
像你一直以来那样搞定吗
Like you've been handling it?
我从没见过有人受伤得这么显而易见
I've never seen someone's feelings get hurt so visibly.
可是 他怎么能这么对我呢
Well, h-how could he do that to me?
因为他是个男人 小傻瓜
'Cause he is a man, dummy.
别逼我给你解释你的同类
Don't make me explain your species to you.
而且你也没告诉我
And you didn't tell me.
老天 我本来可以帮你一把
My God, I could have helped you.
帮我们
Us!
操 这跟老蒙干的破事一样一样
Fuck! This is some real Mo shit.
我们本来该是正经的合伙人
We're supposed to be actual partners.
-对不起 -去你的对不起
- I'm sorry. - Fuck your "I'm sorry."
原来你在这 巨♥屌♥♥布莱尔 我们能谈谈吗
There you are, Big B. Can We talk?
摆平这事
Fix this.
所以你就是个人♥渣♥
So you're a piece of shit.
我以为你知道我
I thought you knew I...
是个背着我
That you were a piece of shit
日所有带把儿贱♥货♥的人♥渣♥吗
who was doinking every guy in town behind my back?
"日"
"Doinking"?
就是"做♥爱♥" 懂吗
It's how people say "sex," okay?
你个老头子
You're old.
你为什么这么在意这事
Why are you having such a hard time with this?
因为你是我的初恋
Because you were my first.
这样的关系
Relationship of this kind...
我以为这段关系只有你我
and I thought it was just you and me,
现在我感觉自己蠢透了
and now I feel stupid.
天啊 宝贝 我
Wow, babe, I...
对不起
I'm sorry.
其他男人什么也不是
All those other guys meant nothing.
我不知道你想谈恋爱 可是
I didn't know you wanted a relationship, but...
我真的喜欢你 布莱尔
I really like you, Blair.
不然我为什么要在钱包里
Why else do you think I would carry around
随身携带你给我的照片呢
the picture you gave me in my wallet?
你留着我的大屌♥照片
You kept my penis picture.
肯定还有更好的说法
There has to be a better way to say that.
-鸡♥巴♥照片 -屌♥图
- Dick picture? - Penis pic.
鸡片
Dickture !
从现在起
From now on,
我只想日你
I only want to doink you.
为了保持现状 必要时还要干我老婆
And my wife when I have to, for maintenance.
为了保持形象 偶尔还要干秘书
And the occasional secretary, for appearances.
你是认真的吗
Do you mean that?
专一日日
Exclusive doinking?
是啊 管他呢 有何不可呢
Yeah, What the heck. Why not?
那些秘密电♥话♥ 绞尽脑汁的安排
All the secret calls, the planning,
偷摸幽会 各种幽会
the rendezvouses...
如果只有你 那会简单很多
It'd be so much easier if it was only you.
-我们该走了 -是啊
- We got to go. - I know.
走吧
Come on.
珂琦
Corky.
布莱尔是意大利人
Blair's Italian,
你知道他们是什么德性 我是说
and you know how they are over there, I mean...
朱塞佩 让我牵你的手
Giuseppe, uh, let-a me hold-a your hand.
朱塞佩 让我吻你的脸
Giuseppe, let-a me kiss-a your face.
道恩 停下
Dawn, stop.
请别再模仿那种声音了
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表