剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
right after the devastating and highly illegal yen trade he made.
不不
Uh, no.
你明明说了 替罪羊
You said it. A patsy.
不不 我从来没有提过
No, no, I never suggested
让他在林子里自生自灭
that we leave him in the woods to die.
我们现在是一条绳上的蚂蚱了
We're in this together now.
一条路走到黑
All the way...
大兄弟
brother.
*坐在那*
*Upon the seat*
*双人自行车*
*Of a bicycle built*
*座位上*
*For two*
再次谢谢你请我吃午饭
Thanks again for lunch.
没事
Oh, of course.
你的确是有点占我便宜了
You did take advantage of me a little bit
点了那个外带的海鲜塔
by ordering that seafood tower to go.
不过没事
But no, it's fine.
我只想谢谢你
I-I just wanted to thank you
在TBD集团为我把风
for being my eyes and ears at TBD.
要是没有你 我怎么都不会听说
I mean, without you, I never would have known
美国存储借贷银行
about Amerisavings.
-我们可有渊源了 -那是当然
- We go back. - Yeah.
在你找到我之前我是个保安
I was a security guard before you found me.
你说的是你用
I think you mean before you blackmailed me
我和道恩破坏雷曼兄弟办公室的监控录像
into giving you a job with the security footage
威逼利诱我给你一份工作
of me and Dawn destroying the Leighman Brothers' office.
这是你的说法
Yeah, there's-there's your version.
我有我的说法
And then there's my version.
-半斤八两 都一样 -对
- Yeah, "Po-tay-to," "Po-tah-to," Yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
也正是因为这个
Which is why
接下来这部分会有些艰难
this next part's gonna be a little difficult.
你怎么说得像要跟我妈离婚似的
Why are you talking to me like you're divorcing my mom?
-你先等一下 -不不不
- Just wait a second. - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你听上去就像我的继父山姆
You sound just like my stepdad Sam
和我的继父托德
and my stepdad Todd
还有我另外一个继父让-皮埃
and my stepdad Jean-Pierre
不过没带海地方言
but without the Haitian patois.
不好意思 朋友
I'm sorry, buddy,
我得离开一段时间
but I gotta go away for a little while.
这就完了
So that's it?
爸爸要走了
Dad's leaving!
老天
Jesus.
我早该知道的
I should've known.
所以你这一整天都这么宠爱我
That's why you've been spoiling me all day.
我也会想你的 所以我要给你
I'm gonna miss you too, which is why I want to give you
一个纪念品
a little something to remember me by.
25美分装的30美元吗
$30 in quarters?
相信我 你会用上里面每一枚硬币
Trust me, you're gonna need every goddamn one of them.
请进
Come in.
亚西尔啊 怎么了
Hey, Yassir, what's up?
我他妈在看什么
What the fuck am I looking at?
正义
Justice.
是我先想出"只为男性"的
I came up with Just For Men first.
然后他们现在还反过来告我吗
And now they're gonna sue me?
我就是个弱小的男性维♥权♥非营利性组织
I'm a tiny nonprofit men's rights group.
他们是个没有灵魂的大企业
They're a soulless corporation,
在女性反灰的注视下获取利益
profiting off the anti-gray female gaze.
我要让他们尝尝苦头
Well, I'm gonna teach 'em a lesson
我用针头在"只为男性"的染发剂里注满漂白剂
by syringing bleach into these Just For Men bottles
然后再偷偷放回货架上 就像
and then sneaking them back on the shelves just like...
1982年的芝加哥泰诺杀人案
The Chicago Tylenol tampering murders of 1982.
1982年芝加哥市中心发生的毒杀案件
凶手将泰诺中的扑热息痛换成了氰化物 导致7人死亡
懂了
Yeah, I got it, man.
但是这次没有人会死
Except no one's gonna die.
他们只是不会被染上
I mean, they're just gonna... not dye.
dye(染色)与die(死)同音
染色 懂吗
D-Y-E, get it?
他们的消费者都变成这样了之后
Bet they go bankrupt once all their customers
他们肯定就破产了
start looking like this.
你在玩弄人们的外貌 兄弟
You're-you're fucking with people's look, man.
真的不好
It's just not cool.
听着 我不需要你的认同
Listen, I don't need your approval,
不过我可以让你带我去
but I could use a ride to 15 Duane Reades
三州地区的15家药店重新进货
in the tri-state area so I can restock these.
我不会带你去的
Yeah, not gonna do that.
你能告诉我这他妈都是干什么呢
So you wanna tell me what the hell this is all about?
一个你名下的
$3 million transferred
离岸银行账户里转入了三百万美元
into an offshore bank account in your name.
什么
What?
从哪里转过去的
Transferred from where?
非裔美国人奖学金基金
The AASF.
这都是扯淡
This is bullshit.
肯定是有人用我的名字开了个账户
Somebody must've just opened an account in my name.
用你的真名吗 阿伊莎 你的身份是机密
In your real name, Aisha? Your identity is classified.
更不用说账户上的各种安全提问了
Not to mention all the security questions on the account.
一堆我们都不知道
A ton of personal information we didn't even know
但是后来得到证实的信息
but have since verified.
所以是有人翻我的垃圾
So somebody went through my trash.
或者偷听我电♥话♥
Or maybe tapped my phones.
然后他们雇了一个长得跟你一模一样的人
And then they hired someone who looks exactly like you
进出开曼群岛的银行
to walk in and out of that bank in the Caymans.
铁证如山
The evidence is overwhelming.
我希望你有多远滚多远
And I want you to go fuck yourself.
让我猜猜 阿伊莎
Let me guess, Aisha,
今晚你没法和我父母一起用餐了
you're not coming to dinner with my folks.
我今天就能结案
I can finish this case tonight.
让我们嗨起来
Let's fucking party!
我该怎么补偿你呢
Come on, how can I make it up to you?
随你说
Name it.
我们下周末出去玩吧
Let's go away next weekend.
去一个浪漫的地方 不许工作
Someplace romantic. No work.
不许工作 没问题
No work, done.
维伦·华盛顿
Waylon Washington.
那个混♥蛋♥
Oh, that motherfucker.
是他建议我们去开曼群岛的
He's the one that suggested we go to the Caymans,
也是他让我去这家银行取银行本票
and he made me run to this bank to get cashier's checks
这样我就能被监控拍下来
so that I could be caught on the security camera.
怎么这样 他是我男友
What--it's my boyfriend.
不幸的是 就我们所知
Unfortunately, as far as we can tell,
维伦·华盛顿查无此人
this Waylon Washington doesn't exist.
当然查无此人了
Of course he doesn't.
就像捏造他的那个男人一样
Just like the man who created him.
你做到了
You did it.
你知道我会做到的
You knew I would.
对 我就知道 快进来
Yes, I did! Get in here!
老天
Oh, boy.
你是怎么说服他的
So how'd you convince him?
你让他以为你喜欢他吗 还是用了别的招数
Did you make him think you were into him or something?
对 或者别的招数
Yeah, or something.
好吧 不管怎么说
Okay, well, anyway,
我很高兴这个计划或许真的会成功
I'm just glad that the plan might actually work.
我把这都归功于我的初恋
And I owe it all to my first love.
可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine.
你想来点吗
You want some?
当然
Sure.
你忘了它有多棒
I mean, you forget how good it is.
然后你想起来了
And then you remember.
行 好吧 为什么不呢
Okay, sure, why not?
好
Yeah.
道妮
Oh, Dawnie.
你那天晚上说的话
You know, I really took to heart
我都听进去了
what you said the other night.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表