剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
令人作呕
Disgusting.
看看这个女性宣传册
And look at this female propaganda.
我们减少10%服装方面的花费
We should have 10% off clothes.
希望你别生气 但我让帕姆去买♥♥了几份
And I hope you're not mad, but I'm having Pam pick up a couple copies of
介绍你的杂♥志♥ 发给所有女生
your journal profile for all the girls
好让我们敬你一杯
so that we can toast you.
好的 没问题
Yeah, uh...it's fine.
只要我们搞定银行收♥购♥这件事
As long as we pull off this bank play,
我不在乎媒体说什么
I don't give a shit about the press.
那就好
Well that's good,
你看了布莱尔在《性感杰特》的封面照吗
'cause have you seen Blair's "Hot Jets" Cover?
性感 他看起来都浮肿了
Hot? He looked bloated to me.
不是说他 是杂♥志♥名
No. "Hot Jets."
水疗行业的期刊
The spa industry's trade journal.
我正想买♥♥一个啤酒保温套
I'm in the market for a koozie.
这家伙无处不在
That guy is everywhere.
-是啊 -真有他的
‐ I know. - Good for him.
说到那个魔鬼 我昧着我的信仰说的
Speak of the devil, which is against my religion,
他在线上等了你
he has been on hold for...
15分钟
15 minutes?
你在和我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding with that hold time?
我手♥机♥得充电两天
My mobile only gets 20 minutes of talk
才能通话20分钟
before I have to charge it for two days.
你那里一切还好吗
Is everything okay over there?
废话
Uh...duh.
我刚见了雷曼兄弟
I just met with the Leighman brother
和他谈了美国存储银行的事
about his chunk of Amerisavings.
都没问题
We're good.
说句题外话
Hey, unrelated,
如果你要人间蒸发
if you had to, like, totally disappear,
你会躲去哪里
where would you go to get away from it all?
阿鲁巴岛
Aruba.
牙买♥♥加
Jamaica.
百慕大 巴哈马 基拉戈 蒙特哥
Bermuda, Bahamas, Key Largo, Montego.
道恩 你不能再这么小心提防
Dawn, you gotta stop looking over your shoulder
不停地担心老蒙
and worrying about Mo.
我们彻底把他除名了
We wiped him off the board.
所以我上了《美国最大悬案》煽风点火
That's why I went on "America's Most Unsolved Crimes,"
就为了把所有责任都推在他身上
is to make sure all the blame stuck to him.
然后让我成为糕点小妞
And all the pastry stuck to me?
我跟你讲了 创作方面我毫无影响力
I told you I had zero creative control.
-是吗 -没错 我是在片场
‐ Ohh! ‐ I mean, yes, I was on set
我也参与了选角
and I sat in on casting,
是我想出了"新警长布莱尔来了"这句台词
and I did pitch that "New Blairiff in town" Line,
但这导演以前是写专题报告的
but the director came from features.
-他根本不懂电视该怎么拍 -随便吧
‐ He didn't know how TV worked. ‐ Whatever.
你那边怎么样了
How's your side of the deal going?
道恩 不出我所料
Well, Dawn, not surprisingly,
我他妈也是个政♥治♥奇才
I'm a fucking whiz at politics too.
那好 看来我们都干得不错
Great, well, then it sounds like we are good.
-好 -好
‐ Great. ‐ Great.
那好 现在我要失陪了
Great. Now if you'll excuse me,
我要去庆祝了
I'm gonna go celebrate.
来一个马苏里拉奶酪棒吗
Mozzarella stick?
行吧 但别在奶酪火锅旁打盹
Fine, but don't snooze on these fondues.
为什么我对奶酪这么饥渴
Why am I so cheese horny?
这是百年一遇的交易 蒂芙
This was a once‐in‐a‐generation deal, Tiff,
但却搞砸了
and it's fucked.
彻底搞砸
Like fully.
如果没有哈里斯允许 其他国会议员
The other congressmen won't even take a piss
更是会不屑一顾
without Harris' approval.
-我该怎么办 -不知道
‐ What do I do? ‐ I don't know.
享受一下欢乐时光的打折食品
Take advantage of a howler of a happy hour menu?
怎么了
What?
我们只说好了用别人来达成所愿
Our arrangement was just using each other to get what we want.
你将成为曼哈顿最有权势的人
You get to be the most powerful guy in Manhattan,
然后我会嫁给曼哈顿最有权势的人
and I get to be married to the most powerful guy in Manhattan.
就这样了
And that's it.
我只是你的伪装罢了 记得吗
I'm just your beard, remember?
好吧 抱歉我刚才凶你了
Okay. I'm sorry I snapped.
我得解释下 我压力太大了
In my defense, I'm under a lot of pressure,
而且我还嗑着药呢
and I'm also on steroids.
布莱尔
Blair.
虽然我们是虚情假意还结婚了
Just because we're fake and married
但这不意味着我们做不了真正的朋友
doesn't mean we still can't be real friends.
我同意
I agree.
所以作为我最好的朋友
So as my best friend,
我请求你告诉我该怎么办
I'm asking you to tell me what to do.
让我尝尝全套蒂芙体验
Give me the full Tiff.
很简单
It's simple.
你放弃了带你到这儿的一切
You've abandoned what got you here.
你不是个什么油嘴滑舌的推销员
Okay, you're not some slick bullshit salesman
四处跟人套近乎
who calls people bubby.
你是一个踏踏实实 努力工作的奇才
You're an earnest, hardworking genius
每周日都会给爱人电♥话♥
who calls his bubby every Sunday.
你相信自己卖♥♥的东西
Okay, you believe in what you're selling.
解除银行管制对整个国家有利 对吗
Bank deregulation is good for the country, right?
那就直接把这个告诉哈里斯议员
So then just tell Congressman Harris that.
你说得太对了
You're so right.
那你还等什么
What are you waiting for?
刚出炉的杂♥志♥
Hot off the press.
实际上 它们只是被我拿的这个披萨
Actually, they're just warm from this pizza
弄热了 但是拜托 老大
that I'm carrying, but come on, Boss,
你得承认这是个值得兴奋的时刻
you gotta admit that this is a dope moment.
拜托
Come on.
承认吧 姑娘
Come on, girl.
-好 是的 -没错
‐ Okay, it is. ‐ Yes!
自从你把我从秘书堆里救出来后
Ever since you rescued my ass from that secretary pool,
你一直给我们展示了
you have shown us all
如何成为一个坚强 成功的女人
how to be strong, successful women.
-我说得对吗 -对
‐ Am I right? ‐ Yeah.
你找到我那会儿
When you found me,
我就是个54俱乐部的伺马倌
I was the horse valet at Studio 54.
我记得
I remember.
我那会儿是服务员
I was a waitress.
我在《萨克斯》给你写专题
I was profiling you at Saks.
没错 就是你
That's right. You the shit.
来吧 各位 道恩
Come on, y'all. Dawn.
道恩 道恩 道恩 道恩
Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, Dawn.
道恩 道恩 道恩 道恩 道恩
Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, Dawn.
道恩
Dawn‐‐
这是怎么了
What's going on?
华尔街热辣宝贝
我靠
Damn!
还好你不在乎这些破烂
Good thing you don't care about all this pressure
他们给你画的比基尼 连黑森林都露着呢
'cause they drew you in a bikini with your bush all out.
不 那个是墨迹
No, that's an ink blot.
墨迹可不会那样卷呢 宝贝儿
Ink don't curl like that, girl.
那就是阴毛 我一看就知道
That's bush. I know bush when I see it.
拜托 我确定你们所有人
Come on. I mean, I'm sure y'all
都能看到 两边都有
can see it from over there. It's both sides.
-乔伊斯 -有谁觉得这是阴毛
‐ Joyce. ‐ Who think this a bush?
举手看看
Show of hands.
这就像原始丛林
This is like original bush.
你肯定从来没刮过
You ain't never shave.
-这就像处♥女♥... -闭嘴
‐ This is like virgin... ‐ Shut up.
-卷卷曲曲... -你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
‐ Curly curl‐‐ ‐ Shut the fuck up!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我刚在开玩笑
I mean, I was just joking, you know?
带着你的黑森林 拿好你的破烂
Take your bush, get your shit,
给老娘滚出去
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表