剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
我和你 一辈子
me and you, for good.
这是我们脱身的机会
It's our chance to get out of this shit.
今晚我们就能去马尔代夫
We could go to the Maldives tonight.
就像 永远1978年一样
It'd be like... like '78 forever.
求你了 道恩
Come on, Dawn.
你知道除了你我什么都不在乎
You know you're the only thing I ever cared about.
所以我之前打算向你求婚
That's why I was gonna propose to you back in the day.
要我说
I mean, I...
黑色星期一我基本上已经求了婚
...I sort of did propose to you on Black Monday.
你总是抱怨
You always complain that
我不愿意让你当我的合伙人
I don't wanna make you my partner.
我只是想让你做我生活的合伙人
I was trying to make you my partner in life.
这难道不更重要吗
Doesn't that matter even more?
不
No.
不 那不更重要
No, it doesn't.
蠢货
Idiot.
老蒙
Mo.
我需要85分钱
I need 85 cents.
你至少欠我这么多
Come on, you owe me that at least.
解放老蒙行动头脑风暴会议
Operation Free Mo brainstorming session,
解放老蒙行动
现在 在会议中
now in...session.
没有不好的想法 开始
No bad ideas. Go.
自杀
Kill yourself.
你特么疯了吗 阿尔文
Are you fucking crazy, Alvin?
你觉得我会把"自杀"写在上面吗
You think I'm gonna write "Kill myself" up here?
-你说了"没有不好的想法" -阿尔文
- You said "No bad ideas." - Alvin.
老实讲 我看不见出路
Honestly, I can't see any way out of this.
-除非 -除非个鬼
- Except... - Except nothing.
联调局都不回我电♥话♥
The FBI won't even return my calls,
这对你或对我的交易都不是好事
which isn't a good sign for your deal or for me.
该死的联调局
Fucking FBI.
他们只是想给我们压力 好吗
They're just trying to pressure us, okay?
他们就这样
It's what they do.
就爱寻别人开心
They're a bunch of fucking teases.
他们随时会来抓你
They're coming for you any minute.
如果我们能不考虑自杀式行为
Now if we're moving away from the suicide area for sure...
是的
We are.
那你有两个选择
...then you have two choices:
自首 并救所有人 或者逃跑
turn yourself in and save everyone...or run.
去所有人的
And fuck everyone.
老天爷
Jesus, no.
我不能又当坏人啊
I can't fucking be the bad guy again.
我不会逃跑
I'm not gonna run.
再说 联调局拿着我的护照呢
Plus, the feds have my passport.
还有别的护照
There are other passports.
那道恩呢
Hey. What about Dawn?
你绝对不能用她的护照
There's no way her passport would work for you.
你傻吗 是没吃早饭还是怎么的
Did you not have breakfast this morning or something?
没有 我当然没吃早饭
No, of course I didn't have breakfast.
现在是凌晨三点半
It's 3:30 in the morning.
你打电♥话♥叫我带着白板来
You called me and told me to get my ass over here with a whiteboard.
我不得不把白板搬上六号♥线
I had to bring it on the 6 train.
-结果几个小混混打劫了我 -阿尔文
- These kids jumped me. - Alvin.
还在我包里撒尿
They pissed in my bag!
道恩会怎么样
What's going to happen to Dawn?
我不知道 但我知道你会怎么样
I don't know, but I do know what'll happen to you--
终生监禁
life in prison.
这个新的三振出局规矩没得商量
This new three-strikes rule is nonnegotiable.
如果你的联调局交易泡汤
If your FBI deal is off,
那你就要为一切破事买♥♥单
then you're gonna go down for everything,
去年和今年的
last year and this.
再加上你的黑豹党逮捕
Add to that your Panthers arrest
和你16岁时的嗑药开车
and that DWI you got when you were 16.
那是DWB 好吧 "黑人开车"
That was a DWB, all right, "Driving while black."
严格来说其实是边开边口♥交♥ 你懂我意思吧
Technically, it was a DWBJ, if you know what I'm saying.
-你袭♥警♥了 -对
- You punched a cop. - Yeah.
老蒙 我的专业法律建议是逃跑
Mo, my expert legal advice is run.
解放老蒙行动
休闲时光 莱尼
Leisure time, Lenny.
我拿来了华尔街桌游
I got the Wall Street board game.
你可以当可♥卡♥因♥吸管
You can be the coke straw.
莱尼
Lenny?
莱尼
Lenny?
性感尤物来了
Hot stuff coming through.
见了鬼了
Ah, fuck m-me.
我们今晚出去吧 叫几个辣妹
Hey, let's go out tonight, Larry, and-and get some Betties
用精♥液♥涂满这个城市吧
and paint this town semen.
这个连接着...
So is that attached to--
韧带和神经末梢吗 对
Ligaments and nerve-endings? Yep.
我每走一步都能尝到金属味或血
I taste metal or blood every time I take a step.
-这个... -但除此之外
- Well... - But other than that,
我是百分百的我 宝贝
I'm 100%, baby.
那是什么 给我的吗
Hey, what is that? Is that for me?
-没什么 -上面有我的名字
- Oh, nothing. - It's got my name on it.
我觉得这可能会让你不开心
I, uh, thought it might upset you,
所以我扔了
so I threw it away.
-是基斯送来的 -谁
- It's from Keith. - Who?
"真不敢相信你背叛了我
"I can't believe you betrayed me.
-我以为我们是朋友" -他太小题大做了
- I thought we were friends." - He's being dramatic.
"你毁了我心中的《歌♥剧魅影》
"You ruined Phantom for me
比莎拉·布莱曼跑调的替补还严重"
more than Sarah Brightman's pitchy understudy ever could."
我觉得那不可能
I don't think that's possible.
"请从你的谎言之网中放了我"
"Please release me from your Lloyd Webber of lies."
往好的方面看
Look on the bright side;
又变成只有我们了
it's back to just us.
反正基斯本来就是累赘 我们只需要自己
Keith was deadweight anyway. We're all we need.
我们从来都只需要自己
We're all we've ever needed.
莱尼
Lenny.
你是没问我就对基斯做了什么吗
Did you do something to Keith without consulting me?
是又怎样 这是我的公♥司♥
What if I did? This is my company.
这是我们的公♥司♥ 而且都是我在经营
It is our company, and I have been running it
我一个人 没有你的帮助 好几月了
by myself, without you for months--okay--
同时还要照顾你
while taking care of you.
你都快让公♥司♥倒闭了
Running it into the ground!
美国存储借贷银行 日元交易
Amerisavings & Loan, the Yen trade.
我猜大家说的对
I guess it's true what they say,
我一直是公♥司♥的头脑
that I've always been the brains of the operation.
那我就是身体了
Well, I guess that makes me the body.
而我们的弟弟 朗尼 就是心脏
And our little brother, Lonny, would have been the heart,
但你在子♥宫♥里吃了他
but you ate him in the womb.
这是流言
Rumor!
如果没有纽威尔·斯沃福德牧师的矫正项目
But I never could have mustered the strength to come forward
我绝对没有勇气述说这一切
without Pastor Newell Swafford's conversion program.
赞美主
Praise the Lord!
在盖布·伊贡医生高明医术的帮助下
With the miraculous help of Dr. Gabe Egone,
我体内已经没有搞基欲望了
I no longer have a gay bone in my body.
相信我 女士们先生们
And believe me, ladies and gentlemen,
我曾经有过
I did before.
但别只听我的
But don't take my word for it.
我有证据
I have proof.
蒂芙妮 亲爱的
Tiffany, darling,
你想告诉大家吗
would you like to tell everyone,
还是我来 亲爱的
or shall I, darling?
告诉大家什么 布莱尔
Uh, tell them what, Blair?
我们的大惊喜啊 还用问吗
Uh, our big surprise. Duh.
她有点害羞
Oh, she's being bashful.
我们还没有告诉家人呢
We haven't even told our own families yet,
但是 因为我们把你们当成真正的家人
but...since we consider all of you our real family,
我们不如就直接在这说了 对吧
we might as well just get right to it, right?
我害怕
I'm scared.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表