剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
You drop your fucking guns!
别看 这是隐私
Don't read that. It's private.
卢 告诉这些人你25%就能做
Lou, tell these guys you can do it at 25 percent,
你这该死的混♥蛋♥
you fucking asshole!
对 告诉他们你刚才在开玩笑 你这蠢货
Yeah, tell them you were joking, you silly fuck!
现在我明白我♥干♥了什么
Now I see what I did.
我刚算错了
My-my math was off.
Juan音似one
carry the one表进位
我刚忘"贱"位了
I-I forgot to carry the "Juan"!
忘恩负义 你个贱♥人♥
我刚可能做得太过火
I may have overplayed my hand.
你觉得呢 你个傻♥逼♥
Oh, you think so, you idiot?
我爱你 宝贝
-他说什么 -没有 没什么
- What'd he say? - Nothing, nothing!
-集中注意力 -我就知道
- Just fucking focus. - I knew it!
你在操他吗
You're fucking him?
该死的 基斯 你怎么能这样
God damn it, Keith! How could you?
他们在说什么
戴夫 那是在我们分开后
Dave, it was after we stopped
重新和好前 好吗
but before we started again, okay?
去他妈的 我们是真爱
你们开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
现在不是计较这个的时候
It's not the time for this right now!
寻人启事
放下枪 最后一次警告
Drop your fucking guns! Last warning!
休叔叔
Uncle Hugh!
我要错过小飞象丹波了
I'm missing all the rides.
-我们可以去了吗 -我说了还不行
- Can we go already? - I said not yet!
我想回家
I want to go home.
我就知道我们会死在这个房♥间
I knew we were gonna die in this fucking room.
别这样 我们来谈谈
Oh, come on! Let's just talk about this!
拜托
Please!
我可以系最后一次鞋带吗
Can I please tie my shoes one last time?
你愿意嫁给我吗
老兄 快
Dude, come on.
裁缝万岁
要了命了
Holy shit!
好
Okay.
回去 回去
Go back, go back.
我爱你 基斯
我也爱你
跑
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
好 对
Okay, yeah. Okay.
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不
No, no!
什么 什么鬼
What? What the fuck?
-这是你的计划 -不 不是
- This is your plan? - No, no.
这算是 算是报♥警♥吧
This is kind of like, uh-- like an audible.
对 我的计划是按下那个报♥警♥按钮
Yeah, my plan was to hit that alarm button,
然后警♥察♥会蜂拥而入
and the cops were gonna come flooding in there
因洗钱罪抓走你们所有人
and take you guys all down for money laundering.
我想把贩毒集团送进监狱
Figured that putting the cartel away
就能解决你和他们之间的过节
would take care of your problems with them
把你送进监狱
and putting you away
能解决我和你之间的问题
would take care of my problems with you,
但整件事突然变得有点失控
but the whole thing just kind of got away from me a little bit.
-不是吧 -是啊
- No shit, yeah. - Yeah.
卢吸那么多可♥卡♥因♥
I mean, you know, Lou with the coke.
-太疯狂了 -我就知道
- That was insane. - Fucking knew it.
你拿走现金 回到华尔街
You take the cash, you go back to Wall Street,
积累自己的财富
you build your stack.
向道恩和布莱尔复仇
Take revenge on Dawn and Blair.
不 现在这样我已经报复爽了 基斯
No, this kind of gets me all the revenge I need, Keith.
没错 我要走了
Yeah, I'm out.
我说过了 我不干了
I told you, man. I'm done.
我累了 我要去科科莫
Fucking tired. I'm going to Kokomo.
你要把我扔在这里吗
You're gonna leave me here?
在我为了保全我们俩
After I fucking left my entire life behind
抛弃了我的整个人生后
to make sure that we were okay?
你的整个人生 你疯了吧
Your entire life? Are you crazy?
你本来打算跳楼 基斯
You were about to jump off a fucking building, Keith.
无论如何 我还是到这来帮你了
Well, either way, I fucking came down here to help you
就像之前一样
like I always do.
因为我是你唯一的朋友
'Cause I'm the only friend you fucking have.
是啊 就是因为你这个唯一的朋友
Yeah, my only friend who's the fucking only reason
我现在才有这么多麻烦
I'm in this fucking mess in the first place.
-你耍了我 基斯 -行吧
- You fucked me, Keith. - Oh, fine.
-你耍了我 -我耍了你
- You fucked me. - I fucked you.
不过我们开心过 不是吗
We had some fun, though, didn't we?
是啊 开心过
Yeah, we did.
我们很自♥由♥
We were free.
我喜欢你弹贝斯的样子
I loved the way you played that bass.
谁知道你溜旱冰这么厉害
And who knew you could skate so well?
是啊 我有天赋
Hey, you know, I got talents.
是啊
Yeah.
我该走了
That's my cue.
抱歉 只能这样了 基斯
Sorry it's got to be this way, Keith.
不 不 不 不是非要这样 不是
No, no, no, no, it doesn't. It doesn't.
因为你可以放我出去
'Cause you can let me the fuck out.
让我出去 老蒙 拜托 老蒙
Let me the fuck out, Mo. Come on, Mo.
拜托 老蒙 拜托
Come on, Mo. Come on.
爱你哦 基斯
Love you, K-man.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 老蒙 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, Mo! Fuck you!
老蒙
Mo!
该死
Shit!
操
Ow, fuck!
为什么这里所有东西都是钢的
Why is everything fucking steel in here?
内有傻♥逼♥
站住 外国佬
转过身来
立刻
有遗言吗
同性恋
我告诉过他了
I told him.
巧克力男是我的
The chocolate man's mine.
小伙子
Hey, muchacho.
去参加个戒毒互助会吧 卢
Go to a goddamn meeting, Lou.
我没事
I'm cool.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
是啊 你刚死哪儿去了
Yeah. Where the fuck were you?
很显然 你被炒了
Obviously you're fired.
老天 你吓死我了
Oh, Jesus. You scared the shit out of me.
你刚下班吗
Uh, you just, uh, getting off work or something?
是啊
Yeah, just got off.
我得为银行的事加班
I had to do OT for this bank thing.
你听说了吗
Did you hear about that?
不 我没有
No, no, I didn't, uh--no.
那你是忘带钥匙了吗
Well, did you forget your keys?
不不不 我只是刚好经过这附近
No, no, no, I was just in the neighborhood,
我现在得...得走了
but now I got to-- I got to take off.
-真不巧 对吧 -是啊
- Bummer, right? - Oh, yeah.
你不想和孩子们打声招呼吗
Yeah. You sure you don't want to say--say hi to the boys?
不了 我想 只是我得...
No, no, I would, but I got a--
我得去办点事 所以...
you know, I just got to get to this gig, so...
好吧
Okay, right.
那过几天见
Well, I'll see you later this week, then.
鲍比的少年棒球联盟
Bobby's Little League thing.
对 我不会错过的
Yes, I would not miss that.
我绝对不会错过的
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
他现在打得很棒了 对吗
He's getting really good, isn't he?
是啊 他和你一起打球后进步很快
Yeah, he got a lot better playing with you.
是啊
Yeah.
他以前老是被三振出局
He used to just strike out,
他现在还是被三振出局
and now he strikes out,
对着裁判骂娘
curses the ump's mama all to hell.
特别可爱
So cute.
遗传我
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表