剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
But make no mistake. This man is dangerous.
如果你看到他 请不要试图逮捕他
If you see him, do not attempt to apprehend him.
请拨♥打♥我们的通缉热♥线♥ 18001926833
But call our hotline, 1-800-1-WANTED.
警方期待您的来电
Operators are stand.
怎么了
What?
你们都觉得我会生气
Y'all expected me to be mad
就因为他们把我描绘成一个愚蠢的秘书
because they portrayed me as some dumbass secretary
尽管"黑色星期一"其实是我的主意
despite the fact that "Black Monday" was my fucking idea?
当然 不是说那个名字 那太种族歧视了
Not the name, of course. Shit's racist.
如果他们想把一个男人说成那样
I mean, if they tried to play a man like that...
靠 如果他们想把老蒙说成这样
Oh, shit, if they tried to play Mo like that,
他一定会狂怒然后破口大骂
he'd blow a gasket and a rail.
掀翻桌子上的一切 炒了你们所有人
Sweep everything off this table, fire all of y'all,
然后自己打给那个热♥线♥
and then he'd call that hotline himself
承认罪行 就为自己独揽所有功劳
just to confess so his dumb ass would get all the credit.
-但我不是老蒙 -没错
- But I'm not Mo. - That's right.
-我也不是男人 -对
- And I'm not a man. - Yep.
我是一位专业的...
I am a professional...
婊♥子♥
bitch.
女士们 这个世界终于变了
Ladies, the world is finally changing.
看看这个地方
Look at this place.
我们已经打破了那道隐形的障碍
We've shattered the glass ceiling.
妇女等群体在职务升迁上遇到的无形障碍
谁在意男人需要花时间认可我们
Who cares if it takes a minute for the men to recognize us?
道德宇宙的轨迹漫长
The arc of the moral universe is long.
但它终究趋向正义
But it bends toward justice.
-承认吧 -马丁·路德女王
- Say it. - Martin Luther Queen.
Queen对应马丁·路德·金的King
他们让基斯穿卡其裤就为了让尿裤子明显吗
Did they put Keith in khakis just so the piss would read?
我不知道 不是现在 凯伦
I don't know. Not now, Karen.
据我所知 我们不是在做面子工程
'Cause the last time I checked, we're not in the ego business.
我们做的是赚钱的买♥♥卖♥♥
We're in the getting paid business.
没错
That's right!
还有上♥床♥的买♥♥卖♥♥
And the getting laid business.
这桩买♥♥卖♥♥就是性♥爱♥
And business is sex.
-说得好 -干得漂亮 兄弟
- Word. - Nice, dude.
生气 打抱不平...
Getting mad, getting even...
你还讲 你还在讲话
You were? You were talking.
那些破事 都是浪费时间
That shit, it's a waste of time.
重点是 我们的时代到来了
And the point is, our time is now.
-没错 -而且我有个完美的计划来乘机获利
- Yeah. - And I have the perfect plan to take advantage.
美国存储借贷银行
Amerisavings & Loan.
就这个了 各位 这就是我下一个大招
This is it, y'all. This is my next big idea.
我们讲通过收♥购♥其他公♥司♥来成立自己
We are about to become an institution by buying one.
那又怎样
So what?
《美国最大悬案》
"America's Most Unsolved Crimes"
认为布莱尔是策划者而不是我
thinks that Blair is the mastermind instead of me.
他是我的搭档
He's my partner.
我绝不会让这破玩意影响我们的关系 这也不行
I'm not gonna fuck up our shit over that. Or this.
美国杂♥志♥《细节》
-这也不行 -没错
- Or this. - That's right.
美国杂♥志♥《花花女郎》
《杰特》
这本傻♥逼♥垃圾杂♥志♥也不行
Or this wack, dumb shit right here.
-这不对劲 -《杰特》是什么杂♥志♥
- That ain't right. - What is "Jet"?
去这些婊里婊气 投机取巧的杂♥志♥期刊
Fuck these bitch ass, niche ass periodicals.
没错 但道恩没告诉大家的是 因为她太谦虚
Okay. But what Dawn's not telling y'all, 'cause she too humble,
她将会有一个支持者
is that she is about to get her props.
《华尔街日报》 没错
"The Wall Street Journal." That's right.
那位白发老太太的丈夫 那个白人老头
The old gray lady's husband, the old white man,
今晚将把我们老大作为头版头条
is running a huge profile on our girl tonight.
谢谢 但我需要的唯一支持 就是在座各位
Wow, thank you, but the only pats on the ass I need are from y'all.
而且我有这么多翘臀可打 感觉好极了
And it's a good thing I got all this ass to spank.
因为我们快要发大财了
'Cause we are about to get rich as fuck
-收♥购♥这个银行 -没错
- Buying this bank. - Yeah!
所以停止一切工作
So stop everything
开始购买♥♥美国存储借贷银行的每一股公开股票
and start acquiring every open share of Amerisavings & Loan.
老大 这不可能
Shit. It's impossible, Boss.
雷曼兄弟拥有很大部分的股票
Leighman brothers own a huge chunk.
-你刚说不可能吗 -对啊
- Did you say impossible? - Yeah.
我一个黑人女人
I am a black woman
在1988年的华尔街就开了自己的股票公♥司♥
with my own trading firm on Wall Street in 1988.
我就像是登上了
I might as well have just stepped out
电影《成帧约翰·德洛里安》的时间旅行机器跑车
来自未来的德罗宁时光跑车
of the motherfucking DeLorean from the motherfucking future.
不可能 去妈♥逼♥的吧
Impossible can suck my dick.
谁是华尔街奇才
Who's the Whiz Kid of Wall Street?
或者根据《花花女郎》和《力量男孩》
Or according to "Playgirl," "The Jizz Kid",
谁最聪明 而且很快就拥有最大块的肌肉
Who's got the biggest brains and, coming soon, the biggest muscles?
就是你啊 猛♥男♥
You do, hunk.
凭你紧致的小屁♥股♥ 当然是你
You bet your tight little bottom you do.
出发吧 亲爱的
Shall we, darling?
华盛顿哥伦比亚特区
看这里
Hey, over here!
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
你好 保罗
Hey, Paul.
这不是奇才本尊吗
Well, if it isn't the Whiz Kid.
什么风把你们小情人吹来华盛顿了
What brings you lovebirds to Washington?
普特南州长 很荣幸见到您
Governor Putnam, it's wonderful to meet you.
此处指时任第♥一♥夫♥人♥南希·里根
我们是为南希而来
We're here for Nancy.
我们怎能错过和蓬松发型美女
We couldn't just say no to a chance to celebrate
一起庆祝的机会呢
with the great bouffanted one.
讽刺的是南希在和一群政客开派对
Ironic Nancy's partying with a bunch of Washington aides
南希·里根此前一直主张艾滋病无大碍
而她之前根本不在乎艾滋
after spending so long ignoring AIDS.
少说废话 法夫
Cut the shit, Pfaff.
我知道你是无事不登三宝殿
I know you're here for a reason.
这派对是说客的美梦 我的摇钱树
This party is a lobbyist's dream, and my cash machine.
那个吹牛大王正在忽悠食品药物管理局
Yeah, that blowhard's angling to get the FDA
宣称早餐为一天中最重要的一餐
to call breakfast the most important meal of the day
这样他们就能卖♥♥更多早餐脆饼
just so they can sell a lot more Cookie Crisp.
一个私营监狱说客正在推进一个叫
A private prison lobbyist is pushing something called
"三振出局"的法案
a "Three strikes" Rule.
三振出局 就像那个球赛...
Three strikes, like in the game...
棒球
Baseball.
没错 不过这里是说犯三次罪
Yes, except in this case, it's three strikes
你就得余生在监狱里度过了
and you're in jail for the rest of your days.
乳业协会仍在尝试让人们在照相的时候
And the Dairy Council's still trying to get people to say cheese
说"芝士"
while taking pictures.
好像闪光灯能创造感官记忆
It seems the flash creates a sense memory.
祝他好运吧
Good luck with that.
不 不 不 不 你会吃惊于
No, no, no, no. You'd be surprised
那些说客创造了多少日常用语
how many common phrases come from lobbyists.
"泰然自若" 来自古尔德游说团
"Cool as a cucumber." The Gourd Lobby.
字面意义"像黄瓜一样冷静"
这些人 他们创造了很多热门词
Now those guys, they had a lot of hits.
-"身陷困境" -没错
- "I'm in a pickle"? - Yeah.
字面意义"我在腌菜中"
-"大赚一笔" -也是
- "Nice melons"? - Mm-mm.
字面意义"好吃的蜜瓜"
"冰释前嫌"
"Squash that beef"?
字面意义"粉碎牛肉"
那句其实是和大型肉制品公♥司♥合作的
That one was actually a collaboration with big meat.
如果你仔细听
If you listen closely,
就能从中分♥析♥出谁是谁囊中之物
you can detect who's in whose pocket by the phrases they use.
-狩猎愉快 -全国步♥枪♥协会
- Happy hunting. - NRA?
帮助我等同于帮助我们伟大的纽约州
Whatever helps me help our great state of New York.
雷曼兄弟公♥司♥ 请稍等
Leighman Brothers. Please hold.
雷曼兄弟公♥司♥ 请稍等
Leighman Brothers. Please hold.
试着往另外一边转
Try to turn it the other way.
我转了啊
I am.
让我试试这个
Let me try this baby right here.
大来国际信♥用♥卡♥
Diners Club.
这就像信♥用♥卡♥中的贫民粮票
That's like the food stamp of credit cards.
让我们试试这个
Let's try this.
你在逗我吗 你有钥匙
Are you kidding me? You got keys?
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表