剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
very off about those two.
基斯 你懂我的意思吗
Keith, do you know what I'm talking about?
不知道
No.
我
Yeah, I-I, uh...
我不懂
I don't.
我不信
I don't think I believe you.
基斯 我觉得你还是在保护那些
Keith, I still think you're protecting people
一丁点都不在乎你的人
who don't give a soft shit about you.
站队吧 基斯
So pick a side, Keith.
选我还是监狱
Ours or prison.
什么 不
Wait, what? No, no.
交易里没有这条
That was never part of the deal.
拉瑞和我是朋友 他需要我
Larry and I are friends. He needs me.
我们要把雷曼兄弟带进九十年代
We're bringing the Leighman Brothers into the '90s.
他骗你的
He lied to you!
你是多余的 基斯
You are not needed, Keith,
因为你是无名小辈
because you are nobody.
屁都不是
You are nothing.
去你的 去你的
Fuck you. Fuck you!
我要复仇
I want my revenge!
不然你就回去蹲大牢 基斯
Or you go back to jail, Keith!
我要复仇
I want my revenge!
我看够了
All r--I-I've seen enough.
小子们 把我转过去
Avert mine eyes, boys!
恶心
Disgusting.
要是这盘录像带泄露出去
Could be quite a scandal for you
会变成你的大丑闻
if this tape got out.
你的信众会怎么想呢
wonder what your flock would think?
还有你的女儿
Or your daughter?
我想你的性向矫正治疗项目
I imagine enrollment in your conversion therapy program,
纽维尔同性恋儿童学校的入学人数可能下降
the Newell School for Gayward Children, might drop,
但不必走到那一步
but it doesn't have to.
你有影响力
You're a man of influence.
给州长和你其他有权势的朋友打电♥话♥
Call the governor and all your other powerful friends,
不然我就打给我知道的所有报社
or I'm gonna call every newspaper I know.
你真的会这么对罗杰吗
You'd really do that to Roger?
我妈妈曾说
My mother used to say,
"生活中 如果有东西坏了
"In life, when something breaks,
你不能总是把它拼回去
you can't always put it back together,
但你可以利用这些碎片向前看"
but you can use the pieces to move forward."
你女婿对我的银行援助计划出尔反尔
Your son-in-law broke his bank bailout deal with me.
我只是在利用这些碎片而已
I'm just using the pieces.
用银行援助计划换录影带
Your bank bailout for the video?
对
Exactly.
不是针对谁 只是等价交换
Nothing personal. Just quid pro quo.
行
Done.
把带子给格利高里
Give the tape to Gregory,
留脏金发的那个人
the dirty blond.
我们破产了 又破产了吗
We're bankrupt? Again?
闭上你的鸟嘴
Shut your pierogi hole!
你只是我的性♥爱♥奴隶
You're just my sex slav.
演圣诞节
Do Christmas!
圣诞节去麦当劳
McDonald's on Christmas?
这是传统
It's tradition!
好了 好了 暂停 暂停
Okay. Okay, time-out. Time out.
别扔东西
Now, let's not throw things.
不不不 你敢
Oh, no, no, no, no. You wouldn't dare.
把它放下 放下
Put that down. Put that down.
你有麻烦了
Oh, you are in so much trouble!
不可以
No.
不可理喻
This is unacceptable!
你敢扔那个试试
Don't you dare throw that!
天啊
Oh, my God!
停
No!
这不能让别人看
No one can see that!
天啊
Oh, my God!
知道你缺什么吗
You know what you need?
你个骚浪贱
Ooh, you nasty woman.
你个小兔崽子
You little fucker!
-你个小混♥蛋♥ -你试试
- You little piece of shit! - Try anything!
让你们见识见识老娘的厉害
Come to Mama.
分别为现任美国总统特朗普前三个孩子的名字
朱尼尔 埃里克 伊万卡
Junior, Eric, Ivanka,
该走了
time to go.
你们的教养呢
Where are your manners?
-她来自哪儿 -她是个喜剧演员
- Where did she come from? - She's a comedian.
她说的太好笑了
That shit's just funny.
因为我根本听不懂她在说什么
It don't make no sense to me!
他在密谋推♥翻♥州长
He was plotting against the governor.
-诱捕 -政♥府♥在密谋推♥翻♥他
- Entrapment! - The government plotted against him!
他们让他这么做的 对吧 老蒙
They made him do it. Hey, Mo?
他来干嘛
What is he doing here?
老蒙 你能来跟我谈谈吗
Hey, Mo, can you come talk to me?
基斯 我们正在吃晚饭好吗
Keith, we're in the middle of fucking dinner right now, okay?
是的 但我也正处在
Yeah, but I'm also in the middle
一件天大的事呢 所以...
of fucking something right now too, so...
我真的需要跟个朋友聊聊
I really need a friend.
我他妈不是你的朋友 基斯
I'm not your fucking friend, Keith.
行了 你想找人谈谈吗
Come on. You wanna talk to somebody?
打给知心姐姐之类的
Go dial a 1-900 number or something.
我们正在做黑人的事呢
We're doing some black shit right now.
你不介意吧 快滚开
Do you mind? Fuck off.
行
All right.
-去你的 -去你的
- Fuck you. - Fuck you.
-天啊 伙计们 -去你的
- Oh, God. Guys, guys. - Fuck you.
基斯 是你打扰我们
Keith, you're interrupting.
-去你的 -去你的 基斯
- Fuck you! - Fuck you, Keith!
你喝得醉醺醺的 你来干嘛
You're drunk. What are you doing here?
至少我没替联调局工作
At least I don't work for the FBI.
是真的 你们不知道吗
Oh, yeah. You did-didn't know that?
-你说什么 -真的 你们没听错
- Excuse me? - Yeah, yeah, no.
这是个内奸
This is a little rat.
-听着 我们去外面谈 -不去
- Okay, look. Let-let's talk outside. - No.
谈话到此为止
Talking's over now.
我跟你们讲讲这家伙的一段故事吧 老蒙·蒙罗
Let me tell you a little story about this guy, Mo Monroe,
或者管他叫什么呢
or whatever the fuck his name is.
他才是美国存储借贷银行
He was the guy behind
枪战案整件事的幕后主使
that whole Amerisavings shootout shit
就是为了把你们搞垮
just, you know, to fuck you over.
他想扳倒TBD集团
He wanted to take down TBD, you know?
接着联调局
And then the FBI--
对 她现在就在卧底
yeah, oh, she's undercover right now.
干得漂亮 我喜欢你的外套
Great job. I love the outfit.
她抓到了他 并策反了他
She busted him and turned him.
这全是一派胡言
This is fucking bullshit.
为什么你 为什么你要说这些 基斯
Why would you--Why would you say all that, Keith?
我也奇怪呢
Oh, uh, I wonder why?
因为你坑我坐牢了
'Cause you fucking put me in jail.
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What's happening? - I don't know.
我不会相信他说的
I-I-I mean, I wouldn't trust what he says.
你不相信我 他又为什么要相信你呢
Oh, you don't trust me? Why should he trust you?
是你想要挪用奖学金基金捞一笔的
You're the one trying to fuck over the AASF fund.
真的吗
You are?
见鬼了
Oh, shit.
但听着 我也好不到哪儿去
But look, I'm no better.
我在给拉瑞·雷曼卖♥♥命
I'm working with Larry Leighman.
我猜你还不知道
Guess you didn't know that.
是我泄露了日元的交易内♥幕♥
I'm the one who leaked the yen trade.
但我不干了 我玩够了
But I'm done. I'm fucking out!
我不想再干这些了
I don't wanna do this anymore.
过去一周
For the last week,
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表