剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
You know, I actually have two tickets tonight
安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯新剧目《歌♥剧魅影》
to the new Andrew Lloyd Webber joint, Phantom.
剧说很怪异阴森
It's supposed to be kooky and spooky,
就像安迪·劳埃德本人
just like Andy Lloyd himself.
你想来吗
You wanna come?
-你在邀请我吗 -是啊
‐ Y‐‐oh, you're inviting me? ‐ Yeah.
我会把两张演出节目单都给你
Come on, I'll let you keep both playbills.
-快逼我去 -别闹了 拜托
- Twist my arm! - All right, come on.
你得跟我一起去剧院
You're coming with me to the theater.
那我先拿上我的剧院斗篷
Now, let me just get my theater cape.
-好 -我们到那里会合
- Yeah. - And, uh, I'll meet you there.
-好了 -给我这个
- All right, hey, uh-- - Let me take that.
给 谢谢
There you go. Thank you.
真不错啊
Ah, how 'bout that?
一张安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯的惊喜票
A surprise Andrew Lloyd Webber ticket.
《歌♥剧魅影》
Phantom of the Opera.
蒙蒙不在 异口同声
No mo' Mo. Jinx.
我们还真同步
We're so in sync.
要出去吗
Going out?
今晚天气不错吧
Nice night, I assume.
你会走着去吗
You think you'll walk?
还是跳着去
Or skip?
你打算怎么用你的腿
How do you plan on using your legs?
这么说不公平
That's not fair.
如果扔硬币的结果不一样
If that coin toss had gone different,
坐在这张椅子上的就是你
you'd be in this chair.
这么说不公平 莱尼
That's not fair, Lenny.
我很久没有出去了 自从你...
I haven't been out since your...
我们遭遇了这种意外
our incident befell you--us.
拜托 《歌♥剧魅影》
Come on, Phantom of the Opera
是一部伟大的歌♥剧
is supposed to be transcendent.
讲述了一个极其丑陋畸形的人
It's about this guy who gets so brutally disfigured
没有人敢接近他
that no one wants to be around him.
这...
It--
呜呜呜呜呜呜
B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B.
搞什么
What is that?
那只是我在呜咽
Oh, that's just me weeping.
别哭
Don't cry.
听着 我回来时给你带
Look, I'll grab a hot dog to blend for you
热狗打糊糊吃 好吗
on my way back. Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
呜呜呜呜呜呜呜
B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B.
呜呜呜呜呜
B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B.
以下为《歌♥剧魅影》中的歌♥词]
慢慢的
Slowly.
轻轻的
Gently.
夜晚展开了它的华服
Night unfurls its splendor.
抓住它
Grasp it.
感受它
Sense it.
颤栗而轻柔
Tremulous and tender.
倾听便是信念
Hearing is believing.
音乐可能欺骗
Music is deceiving.
如闪电般强烈
Hard as lightning,
似烛光般温柔
soft as candlelight.
你是否敢相信
Dare you trust
这夜之乐章
the music of the night?
服务器机房♥
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Oh, hey. Morning.
-你来得很早啊 -你知道的
- You're in early. - Well, you know,
-初级分♥析♥师只能这样 -是啊
- Life of a junior analyst. - Yeah.
你们好 鸡♥巴♥脸
What's up, fuckers?
-搞什么鬼 -道妮
- What in the bald fuck? - Dawnie.
谁让基斯溜回来的
Who let Keith sneak back in my ass?
见到你也很高兴
It's good to see you too.
很抱歉 他很难过
I'm sorry, he's a sad man.
需要一个活 我们都是家人嘛
He needed a job, and we're all family here, right?
江湖重聚了
The band is back together.
是啊
Yeah.
举杯致敬
A toast.
-敬我最好的朋友 -在哪儿呢
- To my best friends. - Where are they?
我...我的意思是
I--the implication was--
以及我们未来的孩子
And to the children of our future.
等等 你拿了奖学金基金的钱吗
Wait, you took that AASF money?
以及敬想出TBD集团
And to the man responsible
下一个大招的男人
for TBD's next big idea,
他会好好利用这笔奖学金基金的钱 也就是我
who's going to put that AASF money to good use, me!
为了生命
Ah. L'Chaim.
-为了生命 -为了生命
- L'Chaim. - L'Chaim.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表