剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
A scandal like this could take down the whole AASF.
你怎么能这样对我 道恩
How could you do this to me, Dawn?
对任何人
To anyone?
因为我是坏人
'Cause I'm a bad person.
因为
Because...
我 我的生意出了问题
I'm in a--I'm in a bad business,
我只是很擅长干这个
and I'm just really good at it.
我也不知道了
I don't even know anymore.
你并不擅长坑蒙拐骗 因为联调局
You're not that good at it considering the FBI's
会逮捕你认识的每一个人
about to take down every person you've ever known.
我本来不想帮你做投资
I didn't wanna take that money.
我不想拿孩子们的未来冒险
I didn't wanna risk the kids' futures.
我之前试图谢绝
I tried to turn it down.
-但你接受了 -是的
- But you did. - Yeah.
因为你那样看着我的时候 我真的
'Cause when you looked at me, I really...
我真的很想成为你看到的样子
I just really wanted to be the person that you saw.
我这么做不是为了伤害你
I didn't go into this to hurt you
或者骗你 或者别的什么
or scam you...or anything.
相信我
Trust me.
不管你信不信 我仍然信任你
Believe it or not, I still do.
不幸的是 这不能改变
Unfortunately, that doesn't change
我们现在的处境
our current situation.
但假如可以呢
But what if it could?
怎么做
How?
如果你向开曼群岛的账户里
If you transfer $3 million into an account
转账三百万美金
in the Cayman Islands,
我们就能让那个联调局婊♥子♥彻底完蛋
we can sink that FBI bitch for good
还能拯救奖学金基金
and save the AASF.
马库斯 我能解决这事
Marcus, I can fix this.
道恩 我能解决这事
Dawn, I can fix this.
道恩 你能走慢点吗 给我个解释的机会
Dawn, will you slow down? Give me a chance to explain.
你可穿着高跟鞋呢 会得拇趾囊肿的
Look, you're in high heels. You're gonna get a bunion.
你就是我命里的囊肿
You are a bunion on my life.
还有为什么你说什么都得扯上脚
And why is everything always about feet with you?
不知道 我喜欢脚
I don't know. I love them.
听着 我当时金盆洗手了 好吗
Listen. I was out, okay?
但是你那时要把我从我建起来的公♥司♥抹除
But then you tried to erase me from the company that I built.
-我生气了 -是我们建立的
- It pissed me-- - We built!
-我们建的 -我生气了
- We built! - I got angry.
懂吗
Okay?
你知道要做华尔街上
You know how hard it is
头一个开公♥司♥的黑人有多困难吗
to be the first black man with his own shop on the street?
道恩 拜托
Dawn, come on.
看吧
See?
中招了 拇趾囊种 早告诉你了
There you go--bunion. I told you.
-要我给你按♥摩♥消肿吗 -才不
- You want me to rub it out? - No!
你知道吗 你说得对
And you know what? You're right.
对不起 我没考虑到那些
I'm sorry. I didn't think about that.
作为黑人在华尔街立足
It must be really difficult
一定特别难
to be a black man on Wall Street...
-谢谢理解 -那得有黑妹
- Thank you. - ...like one-millionth
在随便哪条街打拼的
as difficult as it is to be a black woman
百万分之一那么难
on any fucking street.
起码你能叫到出租车
At least you can get a cab.
别跟着我
Don't follow me.
去53号♥街5号♥
53rd and 5th.
-你知道吗 -天哪
- Okay, you know what? - Oh, my fucking God.
你总是在抱怨吐槽
You are always complaining and bitching about
你帮了我多少
how much you help me.
那我帮了你多少
How 'bout how much I've helped you?
你就承认吧
Just admit it.
你就是受不了我♥干♥得比你好
You couldn't stand to see me doing better than you...
-不 -还用不着你帮忙
- No. - ...without you.
所以你炸了那个银行
That's why you blew up the bank.
-不 -妈的
- No. - Shit.
如果这就是你的帮忙 省省吧
If this is you helping, stop!
-让我下车 -付钱 伙计
- Hey, let me out. - Pay up, pal.
-车都没开 -表跑着呢
- We haven't even moved! - Meter's running.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
好他妈贵的斗嘴
This is an expensive fucking fight.
在我人生最低谷
And at my lowest point,
在我被丈夫背叛后
after I'd been betrayed by my husband,
上帝直接与我对话
the Lord spoke directly to me.
他说 "蒂芙
He said, "Tiff...
凡夫俗子 孰能无过
to err is to be human;
心存宽恕 即为圣洁
to forgive is to be divine.
给你的观众一个成圣的机会"
Allow your audience the chance to be divine."
所以这是直接来自上帝的旨意
And so by direct orders from God Himself...
直播
女士们先生们 有请我的丈夫
ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my husband...
布莱尔·法夫
Blair Pfaff.
谢谢 蒂芙妮
Thank you, Tiffany.
谢谢 法夫的会众们
Thank you, Pfaff Flock.
这是我做过的最难的事情
This is the hardest thing I have ever done.
人一紧张
Every time a person's nervous,
麦克风就弄出点响
the microphone feeds back.
就好像
It's like,
"这玩意儿莫非能感应到紧张"
"Do these things sense nerves or what?"
这不好笑
You're not funny.
好吧
Anyway...
我这里有一件东西
I have something here that I think
可以解释出现在我和
will explain the sinful acts that
已故议员之间的罪行
transpired between the late congressman and I.
这小子他奶奶的
What in the H-E-double-hockey-sticks
在玩什么花样
does this boy have up his sleeve?
哈里斯议员的遗书
Congressman Harris' suicide note.
"亲爱的布莱尔 我要向你道歉"
"Dear Blair, I need to apologize to you.
"一切都是我的错
I take full responsibility for
你被罪恶的 堕落的
coercing you into the sinful,
不自然的同性性行为所诱惑
decadent, and unnatural temptation
乃我对你施加压力所致"
that is homosexual fornication.
"撒旦抓住了我的手 将之放在你的膝盖上
Satan took my hand and placed it on your knee,
逼迫你变成同性恋
forcing you to be gay,
因此 今天
which is why, today,
我将终止我的生命
I will take my life,
同时带走你的同性恋特质
along with your homosexuality,
与我一起驶向地狱
with me to Hell...
那是我的归属"
where I belong.
"余生你可以做回异性恋"
You can now go back to being straight forever."
阿门
Amen!
"我本来想说 来世见
"I would say, 'I'll see you on the other side,'
但你会去往天国
but of course, you will be in the kingdom of Heaven
而我会在地狱燃烧"
while I burn in Hell."
"就此搁笔 充满柔情地 罗杰"
"The end. Fondly, Roger."
降落 莱奈特 莱奈特
Take her down, Lynette. Lynette!
道恩 道恩
Dawn. Dawn!
听我说 听我说
Listen. Hey, listen.
调查局已经在查你和TBD集团
The feds were onto you and TBD.
我别无选择
Okay? I had no choice.
我必须达成协议来保护你
I had to make a deal with them to try to protect you.
瞎说
Bullshit.
你只知道保护自己
The only person you ever protect is you.
你有还是没有为了自救
Did you or did you not put me and Blair
把我和布莱尔害成这样
into this shit to save yourself?
没有
No.
没有 说啥呢
No. What?
没有
No.
听着
Look...
他们彼时有我们的把柄
...they had shit on us.
此时也是
They had... they have shit on us.
道恩 我们一起消失吧
Dawn, let--let's just disappear,
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表