剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
I'm so sorry. I just...
我最近压力太大了
I've been under just a ton of pressure.
管理这个地方比我想象中的要难多了
You know, running this place, it's harder than I thought.
真不敢相信我会这么说 但我真的...
I mean, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really--
我真的理解当初老蒙的处境了
I really understand where Mo was coming from.
这些年来 我们本来不用
All these years, you know, yeah, we could have done
那么吵个面红耳赤
with a lot less face screamings,
但他把事做成了
but, you know, he got shit done.
然后
And...
我很想他
I miss him.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello!
老蒙 迈阿密真是...
Mo, Miami is the--
基斯 我他妈正在...该死
Keith, I'm on the fucking-- Shit!
老蒙 要古巴菜吗
Mo, Cubano?
电♥信♥反跟踪最新工具
只需拨♥打♥*69 就能找到匿名跟踪狂
南海滩汽车旅馆 有什么可以帮您
South Beach Motor Inn. How can I help you?
喂
Hello?
该死 天啊
Oh, shit. Oh, my God.
我找到你了
I found you.
你这个狗♥日♥的♥ 我找到你了
You son of a bitch, I found you.
好消息
Great news.
我觉得我帮你搞到你最想要的东西了
I think I got you exactly what you wanted.
-复仇吗 -不
- Revenge? - No.
黛安娜牛排和土豆
Steak Diane and potatoes au gratin,
配一杯上好的杜佩堡葡萄酒
blended with a nice glass of Chateauneuf du Pape.
我开玩笑的 开玩笑的
I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
没错 复仇 莱尼
Yes. Revenge, Lenny.
复仇
Revenge.
来 把你的牛排喝掉
Here, drink your steak.
你管这叫三分熟吗
You call that medium-rare?
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表