剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
非裔美国人奖学金基金会主席
Head of the African American Scholarship Fund.
对 他要带道恩去吃午餐
Yes, he's taking Dawn to lunch
同时讨论投资他们资本的事
to discuss investing their endowment.
所以
Yeah, so.
-闪开点 花♥花♥公♥子♥ -不好意思
‐ Move along, playboy. ‐ Excuse me.
是啊 你该不好意思
Yeah, excuse you.
你们干得不错
You guys do great work.
是的
We do.
非裔美国人奖学金基金会
African American Scholarship Fund.
你现在转而抢劫黑鬼了
So y'all robbing niggas now.
不是
No.
实际上 这不是工作 是约会
Actually, it's not business. It's a date.
希望你能应付他的巨大"资本"
I hope you can handle his very large endowment.
我已经对中等"资本"不感兴趣了
I've moved on from medium.
所以 我知道我可以
So I know I can.
我也是
Me too.
清♥仓♥甩货
乔治纳 过气品牌 今日甩卖♥♥
请求帮助
任何帮助
来 这个给你
You know what? Yeah.
保佑你
Bless you.
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
玛格奈特餐厅
难以置信 他们竟让你的白人合作伙伴
I can't believe they put your partner's white ass
上了《杰特》杂♥志♥的封面
on the cover of Jet.
总比我的黑森林
Well, it's better than my black bush
上金融杂♥志♥的封面强
on the front of The Journal.
无论如何
For what it's worth,
我堂兄把它贴在他车♥库♥里
my cousin has that taped up in his garage
如果你想要便宜购买♥♥消音器的话
if you ever want a discount on a muffler.
但说真的 这些成功 一定很...
But seriously, all the success. It must be‐‐
超爽 爽到飞起
Dope. Well, it's fucking dope.
-这样啊 -没错
‐ Oh. ‐ Yeah.
我本来想说让人感到孤立
I was gonna say isolating.
好吧 也是
Well, uh... yeah.
有时能跟其他黑人首席执行官一起聊聊也很好
Sometimes it would be great to hang out with other black CEOs
或女性首席执行官 或黑人女性首席执行官
or female CEOs or black female CEOs.
听着
Well, hey,
没人会忘记那些首开先河的人
no one forgets those who were first.
-把这话跟瑞比说 -谁
‐ Tell that to Rebbie. ‐ Who?
迈克尔·杰克逊的大姐
1984年发行个人专辑《蜈蚣》
杰克逊家族最大的孩子 《蜈蚣》
Oldest Jackson kid. "Centipede"?
你难倒我了
You got me.
是啊
Yeah.
但说真的 道恩 所以我们需要你
But for real, Dawn, that's why we need you.
为我们的年轻人作出榜样
To be an example to our kids.
基金会需要你
The Fund needs you.
你可真执着
You are persistent.
我们都还没看菜单
We haven't even seen a menu,
但你已经开始推销了
and you are already pitching.
想想你激励并改变了多少人的生活吧
Think of how many lives you'll inspire and change.
我们可以在今晚的聚会上宣布
We can announce it tonight at our mixer.
在媒体面前
In front of the press.
我希望我们的年轻人
I want our kids
在头版看到你黑人的样貌
to see your black face on that front page.
抱歉 我只是觉得
Sorry, but I just don't think
我们公♥司♥对你来说不合适
we are the right firm for you.
你一直这样说 为什么
You keep saying that. Why?
我看过你们的投资回报 你们棒极了
I've seen your returns. You're brilliant.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-但是... -手握三千万美元的
‐ But‐‐ ‐ Who else should I trust
黑人同胞的未来 我还应该相信谁
with $30 million worth of our community's futures?
-三什么 -三千万
‐ 30 what? ‐ Million.
好了 道恩 我得求你才行吗
Come on, Dawn. Do I have to beg?
目前无暇亲自回复所有选民的来电 但他感谢您
...phone calls personally at this time, but he thanks you‐‐
-老板 -我在忙 而且要走了
‐ Boss? ‐ I'm busy. And leaving.
好吧
Okay.
只想让您签一下我的考勤卡
Just wanna know if you could sign my timecard.
还有别的事吗
Is there anything else?
没有 只是
No, just, uh,
喜欢你对我办公室做的改造
love what you've done with my office.
这些斜面和锐利的...
With the angles and the sharp‐‐
干净利落[同音词]all the sharpness.
好了 我确定有些工作
Okay, well, I'm sure there's some shit
需要接受初步分♥析♥ 所以...
that needs to be junior analyzed, so‐‐
趁你还在 我只想说 老兄
While I have you, I just wanna say that, man,
我很抱歉我们去年开了个坏头
I am really sorry that we got off on the wrong foot last year.
你是说你故意妨碍我的就业前景
Do you mean when you sabotaged my job prospects
从而操纵我来为你工作
to manipulate me into working for you,
好让你窃取我妻子与生俱来的财产
so you could steal my wife's birthright?
没错 就是那件事
Yeah. That.
我做错了 好吗
I was wrong. Okay?
但我觉得你和我都知道那种错误
But I think you and I both know that kind of wrong
正是你现在需要的
is exactly what you need right now.
道恩已经变老好人了 并且
I mean, Dawn's gone all goodie‐goodie, and
我真的很希望能有机会
I would really love the shot to‐‐
跟你重修于好
to make shit right with us.
不管你信不信 我开始把你当儿子看了
Believe it or not, I was starting to think of you as a son.
我也开始把你当我爸看了
And I was starting to think of you like my father.
那个在揍你时暴毙的老头子
The one who died while beating you?
就是他
That's the one.
无论如何 听着
Anyway, look,
如果你需要额外的帮助
if you need an extra set of hands
来做点肮脏交易
to get dirty,
我就是那个坏人[错误]I am the wrong guy.
-什么 -意思就是对的人
‐ What? ‐ Which means the right guy.
你走这么快是要去哪儿
Where you rushing off to so fast?
出门 以及不用了谢谢 罗兰
Out. And no thank you, Roland.
说得妙
Rollin.
什么都瞒不过你的法眼
Can't get anything by you!
你好 法夫先生
Hello, Mr. Pfaff.
我是国会议员哈里斯的秘书
This is Congressman Harris's secretary.
-很遗憾... -狗♥日♥的♥
‐ Regretfully, the‐‐ ‐ Motherf‐‐
你好啊 女朋友
Hey, girlfriend.
基斯 你♥他♥妈♥在这做什么
Keith, what the fuck are you doing here?
迈阿密差不多把我吸干了
Well, Miami kind of sucked me dry,
从钱的角度而言
both from a money standpoint,
和从"被人口太多而干涸了"的角度而言
and from a "Getting blown on the reg" Standpoint.
-恶心 -希拉想要她的赡养费
‐ Ew. ‐ And Shira wants her alimony,
所以长话短说
so long story short.
我来了 我是基
I'm here, I'm queer,
同性恋粉红手♥枪♥组织使用的口号♥
除非你想让所有人都知道
unless you want the rest of the world
你也是这样的人
to know that you are too,
就给我份工作 贱♥人♥
give me a job, bitch.
好吧 随便你
Fine. Whatever.
你可以做初级分♥析♥师
You can be a junior analyst.
欢迎回来 蠢货
Welcome back, fuckface.
基斯
Keith?
老蒙
Mo.
抱歉 是安托万吗
Oh, I'm sorry, is it Antoine?
不不不 让我猜
No, no, no. Let me guess.
这种发型 是詹姆斯·布朗
With the hair, James Brown.
-真滑稽 -等等
‐ Hilarious. ‐ Wait a sec.
-这不是科科莫 -提问
‐ This isn't Kokomo. ‐ Question.
你怎么这么快就出狱了
How'd you get out of prison so fast?
你可没那么白
You're not that white.
简直就像你
It's almost as if you,
和一些非常有势力的人达成了协议
cut a deal with some very powerful people.
提问
Question.
你怎么这么快撤销了自己的指控
How'd you get your charges dropped so fast?
你可一点都不白
You're not white at all.
简直就像你和一些非常有势力的人
It's almost as if you cut a deal with, uh,
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表