剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
- That's even worse. - I'm sorry.
公♥司♥只剩下一大堆宽摆裙的运货板
All that's left is a bunch of pallets of Skants
送都没人要
that we couldn't even give away.
你说"没有乔治纳了"是什么意思
What do you mean, "There's no Georgina"?
我就是乔治纳
I‐I'm Georgina.
你贩卖♥♥人口了吗
You sold a human being?
虽然有点讽刺
Although that is ironic,
毕竟这个公♥司♥就是靠这个起步的
considering how the company got its start.
什么鬼
The fuck?
我已经不知道自己是谁了
I don't even know who I am anymore.
感觉我就像《落水姻缘》里的戈尔迪·霍恩
I feel like Goldie Hawn in Overboard.
喜剧爱情电影
那个讲一个卑微木匠不停强♥奸♥
Ah, the hilarious tale of a humble carpenter
一位头部受伤的女继承人的滑稽故事
repeatedly raping an heiress with a head injury.
她后来爱上他了 道恩
She came to love him, Dawn,
还把那些孩子视为己出
and those children as her own.
蒂芙 回来
Tiff, come back.
别 别走
Oh, no, no.
我他妈还没跟你谈完呢 庞西雷利
I'm not fucking done with you yet, Ponzarelli.
档案室在哪儿
Hey, where is the file room?
我们把它改成哺乳室的时候你不在吗
Were you not here when we converted that to a pumping station?
pump也有杠铃的意思
你们现在有健身房♥了
Oh, you got a gym now?
这太棒了 你知道的
Oh, that's great, because, you know,
自从我放弃可♥卡♥因♥转而吃甘蔗后
I put on a couple pounds
我都胖了好几斤了
when I went from cocaine to sugarcane.
-是哺乳室好吗 -好吧
‐ A breast pumping station. ‐ Great.
我们有很多上班族妈妈
We got a lot of working moms,
她们可以在任何地方去喂孩子
and they can nurse wherever they want,
如同上帝所愿
as God intended,
但如果她们想要一些些隐私的话
but if they want a little bit of privacy‐‐
不 我是说
No, I was actually saying
你把TBD商业活动
where do you keep the files
这一类的文件都存放在哪儿
about TBD's activities and whatnot?
你知道的 以防有人问起
You know, in case somebody asks,
而你又不在 没法给人这种酷炫拽的参观
and you're not around to give one of these dope‐ass tours.
好的 首先 谢谢
Okay, first of all, thank you.
-不客气 -我在这方面很努力
‐ Sure. ‐ I work hard on the tours.
当然 能看出来
Of course. I could tell.
但从黑色星期一后
But after Black Monday,
TBD把所有文件都电子化了
TBD digitized all the files.
什么 你还没看过新机房♥吗
What, have you not seen the new server room?
-没有 -我们必须得去看看
‐ No. ‐ We gotta check it out.
就跟《双面麦斯》里面一样
It's some Max Headroom shit.
科幻喜剧片
你能别烦我了吗 道恩
You need to get off my ass, Dawn.
你知道你为什么想不出下一个大招了吗
You know why you can't come up with your next big idea?
因为你连你第一个主意都还没想到
Because you haven't come up with your first!
股灾 美国存储借贷银行 都是我的主意
The crash! Amerisavings! The shit was on me.
恭喜你的美国存储借贷银行
Well, congrats on Amerisavings.
好大的成功哦
What a huge success!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
道恩
Hey, hey, Dawn.
别为美国存储借贷银行那事责怪自己
Don't beat yourself up about the Amerisavings.
-那件破事 -滚远点 老蒙
‐ That shit‐‐ ‐ Fuck out of my face, Mo.
你现在是初级分♥析♥师 还记得吗
You are a junior analyst, remember?
你想跟我聊吗
You wanna chat?
先他妈的预约
Make a fucking appointment!
参观到此结束了
And that is the tour.
你到底在干嘛
What on earth are you doing?
妈妈
Mom.
好惊喜啊
What a nice surprise.
我们刚刚在附近
We were in the neighborhood.
现在不是时候吗
But is this a bad time?
不 不
No. No.
-我刚是在... -对着枕头尖叫
‐ I was just, um‐‐ ‐ Screaming into a pillow.
别担心 我也这样做过
Don't worry. I've been there.
-宝贝 -亲妈
‐ Hey, sweetie. ‐ Hello!
-他单身呢 -妈妈
‐ He's single. ‐ Mom.
达西女士 我是马库斯·杜安·温赖特三世
Ms. Darcy, I'm Marcus Duane Wainwright III.
你真是可口满嘴吞啊
Wow, aren't you a mouthful?
我是说你名字很长
I mean that your name is long.
显而易见
Obviously.
马库斯是非裔美国人奖学金基金主席
Marcus is head of the african American Scholarship Fund.
我在讨论担任他们的艺术系主任时
And I was discussing chairing their art department
告诉了他我的宝贝女儿是谁
when I told him who my baby was.
然后他就一直非常想见你
And he's been dying to meet you for a while.
当我看到《华尔街宝贝》上
When I saw your "Babes of Wall Street"
你的个人资料时
profile in the journal,
我做了些调查
I did some research.
你很了不起
You're impressive.
不用说 他们没有公平对待你的职业
Needless to say, they did not do justice to your career.
或我的菊花
Or my rear.
没错吧
Ain't that right?
不好意思
Sorry.
不过 你说的没错
You're not wrong, though.
道妮 马库斯问我
So, Dawnie, Marcus was asking me
你午餐有什么计划吗
what are your lunch plans?
开会间隙吞几块口香糖吧
Um, swallowing a piece of gum in between meetings.
实话说 我很乐意 但我还有太多工作要做
Honestly, I would love to, but I just have so much work.
但这也是工作
Ah, but this is work.
非裔美国人奖学金基金正在寻找合适的投资公♥司♥
The AASF is looking for the right investment firm
把我们的基金上升一个层次
to take our endowment to the next level
我觉得你正是我们要找的女人
and I think you're just the woman for the job.
我很受宠若惊
I am flattered.
我也是你们的粉丝
And a fan.
但...
Um, but...
我觉得你不想那么做
I don't think you wanna do that.
对孩子们的将来而言 我们公♥司♥的风险太高
I mean, we're too high risk of a firm for those kids' futures.
但我很乐意给你推荐另一家公♥司♥
But I would be happy to recommend another firm.
另一家黑人开的公♥司♥吗
Another black‐owned firm?
那是不存在的
Well, there aren't any.
但贝尔斯登有个人
But there's a guy at Bear Stearns
娶了一个非裔姑娘
who's married to an African lady.
她来自南非
She's South African.
她支持种族隔离制度 但是...
Pro‐Apartheid, but‐‐
这样吧
Wow, uh, okay.
不如你来听我讲讲
How about you just come and hear me out?
最坏的情况是
Worst case scenario,
你能交一个新朋友
you make a new friend.
只是午餐而已 道妮
It's just lunch, Dawnie.
好吧
Well.
反正菊花也不会自己吃
This rear ain't gonna eat itself.
喂自己
Feed itself.
-听起来都很怪 -没错 午餐 没问题
‐ They're both weird. ‐ Yes, lunch, yes.
-当然 我很乐意 -很好
‐ Sure, I would love that. ‐ Great.
-那就一起吃午餐 -好
‐ Lunch it is! ‐ Yeah.
我很快就到
Be right there.
女儿 你那是在调情吗
Girl, you call that flirting?
你最好提高点标准
You better tighten up.
看看这个地方 马库斯
Wow. Look at this place, Marcus.
看看这些姐♥妹♥们♥
And look at all these sisters.
我家孩子真的很厉害 是不是
Ooh, my baby is doing it, huh?
露丝
Ah, Ruth.
-看到你总是很开心 -是你啊
‐ Always lovely to see you. ‐ Oh.
-我以为你在监狱里 -没有没有
‐ I thought you were in jail. ‐ No, no.
那只是误会
That was just a misunderstanding.
我还不知道原来
Oh, I didn't know the show was called
这剧叫《美国最大误解》呢
America's Most Unsolved Misunderstandings.
兄弟 我是马库斯
Hey, brother. I'm Marcus‐‐
杜安·温赖特三世
Duane Wainwright III.
一个高素质男人
A Morehouse man.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表