剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
只剩墙板[裸体猛♥男♥]了
down to the studs.
说的裸体猛♥男♥...
And speaking of ripped studs...
-懂了吗 -当然 早就懂了
- You got that? - Yeah, way ahead of you there.
布莱尔
Blair?
布莱尔·法夫
Blair Pfaff.
布莱尔·法夫
Blair Pfaff!
如果不是你这个毁人家庭的荡♥妇♥
Well, well, if it isn't the home-wrecking harlot
毁了我的...
out to destroy my...
跟我想的不一样
Ooh, not What I expected.
白人女士 你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
White lady, who the fuck are you,
你♥他♥妈♥期待什么
and what the fuck were you expecting?
我是珂琦·哈里斯
I'm Corky Harris,
我是来找你对质的 布莱尔
and I came to confront you, Blair,
跟我丈夫偷♥情♥的荡♥妇♥
the hussy who layeth down with my husband,
国会议员罗杰·哈里斯
Congressman Roger Harris?
我的天 给我胸部以上都整糊涂了
My goodness, this is a mix-up from the tits up.
首先 你好 我叫道恩
First of all, hi. I'm Dawn.
我跟合伙人布莱尔一同建立了这个公♥司♥
I founded this place With my partner Blair,
他是个男人
who is a man,
并且我们只是你丈夫的大财主
and we are just huge donors of your husband.
但布莱尔必须得是个女人
But Blair has to be a woman.
我想象的是个富有的金发美女
I picture someone rich, blonde,
有一群漂亮的室友
bunch of pretty roommates.
美国情景喜剧
你那是《生命的事实》里的布莱尔
No, that's Blair from Facts of Life.
我这个布莱尔是个男人
My Blair is all man,
像《生命的事实》里的乔
like Jo from Facts of Life.
相信我 我这个布莱尔在我们说话这会儿
Trust me, my Blair and your husband
正跟你丈夫在高尔夫球场呢
are on the golf course as we speak.
但他们总是一起打高尔夫
But they golf all the time.
有一次我慌了神
In a moment of weakness,
偷偷看了我丈夫的日历
I took a peek into my husband's calendar.
那些旅程...单单是上一个月
The trips... I mean, the last month alone...
棕榈泉 普罗温斯敦 旧金山 火岛
Palm Springs, Provincetown, San Fran, Fire Island.
他们甚至一起出席了托尼奖
I mean, they went to the Tonys together.
你看 所有事实都很明显
Well, you know, all the facts line up perfectly.
标准的商务旅行
Standard business trips.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我才想明白了发生了什么
I just realized what's happening here.
怎么了
What's happening?
我的丈夫和你那个布莱尔搞上了...
My husband and your Blair are having sex...
分别搞了其他结婚的女人
with women outside their marriages,
还用彼此打掩护
and using each other as alibis.
不是
No.
不 不 不
No. No. Uh, no.
-不会 不会 -就是的
- No, no, no, no, no. - Mm-hmm.
有没有可能你现在
Is it possible that maybe now
在替他们俩打掩护
you're covering for both of them?
珂琦 如果你的丈夫在乱搞的话
Corky, if your husband is messing around,
那我会亲自扯掉他的鸡♥巴♥
then I will personally rip off his dick
从他屁♥眼♥里拉出来
and pull it through his asshole myself.
如果布莱尔说他在打高尔夫
If Blair says he is playing golf,
那他就是在打高尔夫
then he is playing golf.
他痴迷于高尔夫球
He is obsessed.
我靠
Damn it!
我要♥射♥了♥
I'm almost there.
怎么了
What?
小布
Hey, B.
我这儿有个人想跟你打个招呼
I have someone who wants to say hi to you.
国会议员哈里斯的太太
It's Congressman Harris' Wife.
很高兴终于认识你了 布莱尔
Excited to finally meet you, Blair.
没错 我们想去高尔夫球场
Yeah, We wanted to come and meet you guys
看看你们
on the golf course.
你进哪个洞了
Uh, What hole are you in?
在几号♥洞
On.
很荣幸认识你 珂琦
Um, it's great to meet you, Corky.
当然 我们欢迎你和道恩
Yes, We would love for you and Dawn
来高尔夫球场见我们
to meet us on the, uh, golf... field.
你刚才问 我们在几号♥洞
Uh, What hole shall you meet us on, you ask?
在51号♥洞
Uh, the-the 51 st hole.
是第15号♥洞
Uh, the 15th hole.
真希望有51个洞
I wish there were 51 holes,
因为我喜欢高尔夫
'cause I love golf.
没错
Yep!
很期待跟你们见面
Well, I look forward to meeting you.
好的 再见
Okay, bye-bye.
该死
Damn it.
我们该走了
We got to go.
除非你想快点结束
Unless you want to finish really quick.
我已经射了
I already did.
那就好
Great.
我们来经典的那套
Okay, We're gonna go with the classic.
你扮演坏警♥察♥ 我扮演好警♥察♥
You be bad cop. I'll be good cop.
好的 但所有警♥察♥都是坏警♥察♥
Okay, but all cops are bad.
那倒是 听我指挥
That's true. Follow my lead.
好
All right.
感谢你的到来 凯伦
Thank you for coming, Karen.
喝水还是咖啡
Water? Coffee?
-或是足底按♥摩♥ -该死 韦恩
- Foot massage? - God damn it, Wayne.
这是要干嘛 伙计们
What's this all about, guys?
你可能听说了
Well, as you may have heard,
有人投诉说
there was a complaint
办公室里某人的令人反感...
about someone in this office's distasteful...
棒球比赛中进攻球队在平手或落后的情况下
由该队打者击出的反败为胜且结束比赛的本垒打
有人称之为"再见本垒打"式且可笑地
Some say "Walk off home run" hilarious...
使用办公用品
Use of office equipment.
我这位令人作呕且满嘴喷粪的搭档
What my disgusting, sack of shit partner here
是想说我们很道歉
is trying to say is that we are sorry
如果我们让你在这间办公室感到不安全
if we ever made you feel unsafe in this office.
喂喂 你在干什么
Hey, hey, hey. What are you doing?
-我在扮演坏警♥察♥ -不是对我扮演 傻瓜
- I'm being bad cop. - Not to me, idiot.
是对她扮演坏警♥察♥
Be bad cop to her.
现在看我的 你♥他♥妈♥学着点
Now Watch and fucking learn.
好了 凯伦
All right, Karen,
也就是唐女士
AKA Miss Thang...
她去哪儿了
Where'd she go?
请开快点
Please hurry up.
我必须确保我可怜善良的老公
I have to make sure my poor sweet husband
不会被什么南希小妮子带坏
isn't being led astray by some Nancy.
布莱尔不是什么南希 他结婚了
Blair is not a nancy. He's married.
我说的是南希·里根
I'm talking about Nancy Reagan.
自从她毁掉了罗尼的婚姻
Ever since she broke up Ronnie's marriage
拆散了他和原配妻子简·怀曼
to his first wife Jane Wyman
他的政♥治♥生涯不但幸存 并且更蓬勃发展
and his political career not only survived, it thrived,
现在每个虔诚的基♥督♥徒共和党人
every good Christian Republican
都认为他们能从离婚中幸存下来
thinks they can survive a divorce.
让我们这些一定年纪的妻子们变得脆弱
It's left all us wives of a certain age vulnerable.
罗纳德·里根于1940年出演电影《全美的克努特·罗克纳》
饰演乔治·吉配 片中里根因病无法参赛
并说Win one for the Gipper
the Gipper从此成为里根昵称
把离婚管制也交给里根吧
Leave it to the Gipper to deregulate divorce too.
我只是必须提醒罗杰
I just have to remind Roger
我爸爸的金钱和权力
that my daddy's money and power
成就了他现在的地位
put him in that office,
也能让他一夜回到解放前
and it can sure as heck take him right out.
你♥爸♥爸是谁
Who's your daddy?
你听说过纽威尔·斯沃福德牧师吗
Have you heard of Pastor Newell Swofford?
他开创了荣耀上帝网络电视
He started the Honor God TV Network?
荣耀电台
Hgtv?
创造了"为同性恋祈祷"这句话的人吗
The guy who coined the phrase "Pray away the gay"?
他还创造了"除掉同性恋"
He also came up with "Spay away the gay,"
因为 他认为猫是同性恋
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表