剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
你为什么一开始不用它
Why didn't you do that in the first place?
应该看起来像个入室偷窃 不是吗
It's supposed to look like a break-in, right?
开了 把名片盒留下
Wow, bingo. Leaves his fucking Rolodex.
好吧 好吧 等等
Okay, okay. Wait.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait, wait, wait. - What?
我们得让这一切看起来像入室偷窃
We got to make it look like a break-in.
那就随便打烂点东西
Well, break some shit.
好的
Okay. All right.
-这个吗 -可以
- Yeah? - Okay.
等等 等一下
Hold up. Wait a minute.
我也想打烂点东西
I want to break something.
我的天啊
Oh, God.
我们在砸东西
We're breaking shit.
我们在砸东西
We're breaking shit.
我们是不是该做点什么
Yo, should we do something?
新英格兰蛤蜊汤
New England clam chowder,
曼哈顿蛤蜊汤 还是两样都来 先生
Manhattan clam chowder, or mixie dixie, sir?
我要曼哈顿 然后...
Manhattan for me, and, um...
莱尼两样都要
Mixie dixie for Lenny.
谢谢你保持耐心 道恩
Thank you for being so patient, Dawn,
没有来踹翻我们的门
and not kicking down our doors.
你知道老蒙这些年来摧毁了多少门吗
You know how many of those mo has destroyed over the years?
巴西玫瑰木可不是长在树上
Brazilian rosewood doesn't grow on trees.
好吧
Righ...tah.
关于莱尼 我一直想
About Lenny, I've been meaning to say...
说点什么
Something.
谢谢 道恩 这意义重大
Well, thank you, Dawn. That means a lot.
我能为你做些什么
What could I do you for?
我要你的美国存储借贷银行股份
I need your chunk of "Amerisavings & Loan."
我出价比要价高10%
I'll bid 10% above ask.
-10% -对
- 10%? - Yes.
我给你个更好的选择
I'd love to do you one better.
我愿意把我们的股份给你
I'd love to give you our block of Amerisavings
并且与你合作 无论是什么项目
and partner with you on whatever you're cooking up.
这太好了 我很愿意
That's amazing. I would love to.
不幸的是 我那可怜的兄弟不会赞成
Unfortunately, I doubt my poor brother would love any of that.
我不得不想象那个场景
I have to imagine the combo
被恶魔般的詹玛集团在黑色星期一蹂躏
of being screwed to high hell by the Jammer Group on Black Monday,
以及他被英年早压成肉泥
along with his untimely crushing,
还在他嘴里留下一股味道
left a bad taste in his mouth.
科林斯皮革味
The taste of Corinthian leather.
镀铬和肝脏味
And polished chrome and Liver.
他自己的肝脏
His own.
那都是老蒙的错 老蒙早就离开了
That was all Mo. And Mo is not with us anymore.
我们甚至都不叫詹玛集团了
We're not even called the Jammer Group anymore.
TBD通常指to be determined待定
-我们是TBD集团 -好极了
- We are the TBD Group. - Well, great.
你想好名字之后送我一份招股书
Send me a prospectus to wipe my ass with
我好用来擦屁♥股♥
when you come up with a name.
不用 TBD集团就是我们的名字
No. The TBD Group is our name.
布莱尔道恩集团
The Blair Dawn Group.
等等 我刚想明白咋回事
Oh, wait. I just got that.
前一个The表特指
后一个为公♥司♥名
而且 那不就成了一个布莱尔道恩集团吗
Also, wouldn't that make it "The The Blair Dawn Group"?
的确是
Yes, it would.
就算你们改了名字
Well, the name may have changed,
但证劵交易委员依然把老蒙列为你们的股东
but the SEC still lists Mo as a shareholder.
他在逃亡 小拉
He's on the run, Lare.
这家伙连电♥话♥会议都不参加
I mean, the guy's not exactly hopping on conference calls.
没人知道他在哪 也无人在意
No one knows where he is, and no one cares.
-他永远消失了 -这正是那个混♥蛋♥
- He's gone forever. - That is what that prick.
让你这么想的 道恩 明白吗
want you to think, Dawn, okay?
那个狗♥日♥的♥ 从1978年起就一直在骗我们
That cocksucker has been hoodwinking us since 1978.
你真不觉得他现在就藏在某处
Do you honestly think that he is not out there right now
谋划复仇
plotting his revenge?
我根本不去想他
I don't think of him at all.
亲爱的 除非老蒙进监狱
Sweetheart, until Mo is behind bars,
我们绝对不会
we will not...
我绝对不会和你们公♥司♥合作
I-I will never do business with your company.
-行吧 -但当老蒙
‐ Yeah. ‐ But when Mo finally
得到应有惩罚的时
gets what's coming to him,
打电♥话♥给我
give me a call.
因为我会很乐意跟你们合作
Cause I would love to work with you.
那个布莱尔真是个奇才 你看过这个吗
That Blair's a real whiz. Have you seen this?
等等 你看《杰特》吗
Wait. You read "Jet"?
我以为它是关于喷气机的
Well, I thought it was about jets.
但这本才是《喷气式飞机》
But that's "Jets."
是啊
Yeah.
他在那 我的终极受害者
There he is. My final victim.
国会议员罗杰·哈里斯 少数党党♥鞭♥
Congressman Roger Harris, the minority whip.
这听起来总感觉很种族歧视
That always sounds racist.
我们争取到他 就争取到了所有
We get him, we get all the votes we need
解除银行管制所需的票数
to deregulate the banks.
好吧 你能行 你个小贱♥人♥
All right. You got this, you little bitch.
挺起胸来 别一直眨眼
Just unslump your shoulders, try not to get all blinky.
闭上嘴 你总喜欢张着嘴
Keep your mouth shut. You're prone to gleeking.
还有不管你做什么 别做那个...
And whatever you do, don't do that thing‐‐
我跟你说过了
Hey, I told you‐‐
别再以打气的名义对我施行家暴
No more domestic abuse disguised as pump‐me‐ups.
你没资格对我指手画脚了
You don't tell me what to do anymore.
-还记得我们的约定吗 -你说得对
‐ Do you remember our deal? ‐ You're right.
我知道我...我只是充当一个花瓶
I‐I know I'm... I'm just a gorgeous beard.
没错 所以保持微笑 演好你的角色就好
Exactly, so just smile and play your part.
不过你说对了一件事
You did get one thing right, though.
我肯定能搞定
I fucking got this.
罗格 老兄
Rog! Bubby.
是我 上了一堆杂♥志♥封面的好哥们
It's me, your brother from a bunch of magazine covers.
华尔街奇才本尊 布莱尔·法夫
The Whiz of Wall Street himself, Blair Pfaff.
玩个游戏
Riddle me this.
C规定之后 E规定之前是什么
What comes after C regulation, but before E regulation?
-没错 D规则[解除管制] -D规则
‐ That's right. Deregulation. ‐ Deregulation.
确切的说 是解除银行管制
Specifically, bank deregulation.
免得误以为是靠银行赚大钱
Not to be confused with bank de big bucks,
如果你保证一直支持我
which is what you're gonna be doing
那你就能靠着银行大捞一笔了
if you pledge your undying support to me.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你想让我重新制定美国法律
You want to rewrite U. S. Law
好让你和你华尔街那帮好友能收♥购♥零售银行
so you and your Wall Street cronies can buy up retail banks
然后把诚实又虔诚的美国公民的存款
and use the savings of honest, God‐fearing Americans
花在股市的赌博上
to gamble on the stock market.
伙计 没错 我们说好了吗
My man! Yeah, do we have a deal?
我是道德委员会的主席
I'm the chair of the House Ethics Committee.
我建立了家庭观念党团会议
I started the Family Values Caucus,
我创造了新词 "道德多数党"
I coined the phrase, "Moral Majority."
我发明了"家长指导"的标识
I invented the parental advisory stickers
警示内容可能不适合儿童观看的标签
保护孩子不受说唱音乐的毒害
that protect kids from rap.
-有意思 -我的老丈人
‐ Fun. ‐ My father‐in‐law
是尼尔·斯沃福德
is Neil Swafford,
年度电视布道者 四年连任
televangelist of the year, four years running.
连续四年当选啊
Four straight Vangees. Wow.
你们没看到我现在没上班吗
Now, can't you see that I'm not at work?
我不会在你们下班时找上门
I don't come to where you're not working
跟你提这些工作上的事
and try to turn that into your office
然后教你该怎么做 对吗
so I can tell you how to do your job, now do I?
失陪了 法夫太太
If you'll excuse me. Mrs. Pfaff.
说"芝士"
Say cheese.
伙计 只有我这么觉得
My man, is it me,
还是全女性的公♥司♥对男人特别有敌意
or is an all‐female workplace extremely hostile?
我也在考虑同样的问题 伙计
I was thinking the same thing, my man.
这个地方简直就是监狱
This place is a literal prison.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表