剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
transferred to an account in the Caymans in Connie's name.
哪来的钱
Transferred from where?
非裔美国人奖学金基金
The AASF.
马库斯怎么会愿意这么做
Why the fuck would Marcus do that?
-好让你们翻云覆雨 -又一次吗
- So he can hit that shit. - Again?
关我屁事
Who cares?
我不 这不 等等 什么叫"又一次"
I don't... it doesn't... Wait, again?
去他的 好吧 我不在乎
Fuck, it's fine. I don't care.
这不 这
That doesn't... it...
我来告诉你为什么他该这么做 好吗
Well, I'll tell you why he should do it, okay?
因为康妮踩在我们的人头上好几年了
Because Connie's been fucking our people over for years,
并且这可以挽救非裔美国人奖学金基金
and this is gonna save the AASF.
相信我 如果道恩能搞定马库斯的话
Trust me, all of our problems with Connie
我们跟康妮的所有问题都能解决
will be taken care of if Dawn can take care of Marcus.
好吧 即使你和道恩能摆脱康妮
Okay, if...if you and Dawn can get rid of Connie,
这并不意味着里根和联邦调查局
that doesn't mean that Reagan and the FBI
会忘了黑色星期一的事
are just gonna forget about Black Monday.
不好说
Eh, I don't know.
里根是出了名的记性不好
Reagan's kinda known for forgetting shit,
跟他站谁那边无关
and not just whose side he's on.
-无论是中产阶级 -或是精神病
- Or the middle class. - Or the mentally ill.
他还曾是合法堕胎的支持者
Or the fact that he used to be pro-choice,
但你说得对 布莱尔
but you're right, Blair.
他们不会放弃抓我们的
They're not just gonna stop coming for us.
尤其是如果拉瑞·雷曼因日元交易而被捕的话
Especially if Larry Leighman goes down for the yen trade,
他也会试着扳倒我们
he's gonna try to take us down too.
所以你必须说服他
Which is why you have to convince him
找个替罪羊来背日元交易的锅
to find a patsy to pin the yen thing on.
这样 他们无罪
That way, they stay clean,
我们也不会被报复
and it'll keep us from getting revenge fucked.
好吧 即使基斯能成功
Okay, if Keith can pull this off,
谁来为黑色星期一的事负责
who goes down for Black Monday?
没有人
Well, no one,
直到你向纽威尔牧师施压
until you leverage Pastor Newell
让他帮我们个忙
to do us a huge favor.
-什么忙 -一项善举
- What's that? - An act of kindness.
但那个现在不重要
But that's not important right now.
我开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
我在互助会时看了三遍《飞机》
I watched Airplane three times when I was on my coke-a-thon.
他们真的喜欢那个笑话结构
They really love that joke structure.
-到底是帮什么忙 -到底什么事
- What the fuck is the favor? - What is happening?
行 行 行 好吧
Okay, okay, okay, right.
你得让纽威尔牧师叫他的傀儡
You have to get Pastor Newell to get his puppet,
《纽约邮报》
教会与政♥府♥
那个州长 来赦免我
the governor, to pardon me
在我坦白策划黑色星期一的事后
after I confess to masterminding Black Monday.
不是吧
Oh, shit.
拜托 你们知道这是个好主意
Come on, you guys know this is fucking brilliant.
-看看这个 -我不知道 老蒙
- Look at this shit. - I don't know, Mo.
这 这有很多不确定的地方
It's a-it's a lot of moving parts.
对 这不是稳操胜券
Yeah, it ain't a slam dunk.
但让四个真正有罪的人摆脱
But, you know, getting four people cleared of FBI charges
联邦调查局的指控 从来都不是稳赢的事
for which they are legitimately guilty never is.
但我们全都得加入 所有人
But we all gotta be in. All in.
去它的 我加入
Fuck it, I'm in.
我加入
I'm in.
不要 我不干那种事
Eh, no. I'm not doing that shit.
道恩 我们得全加入才行得通
Dawn, this shit only works if we're all in.
不是 我加入 我只是
No, I'm in. I'm just...
我不做那种运动场上的傻动作
I'm not doing that dumbass sports hand thing.
非裔美国人奖学金基金
马库斯 我能解决这事
Marcus, I can fix this.
-相信我 -怎么解决
- Trust me. - How?
如果你向开曼群岛的账户里
If you transfer $3 million
转账三百万美金
into an account in the Cayman Islands,
我们就能让那个联调局婊♥子♥彻底完蛋
we can sink that FBI bitch for good.
要不你请病假吧
Hey, why don't you call in sick?
你知道我愿意
You know I would,
但今天是我事业上最重要的一天
but today is the biggest day of my career.
所以我收到你的留言后
That's why I rushed over here
第一时间就赶了过来
the second I got your note.
真不敢相信你背叛了我 我以为我们是朋友
你毁了我心中的《歌♥剧魅影》
比莎拉·布莱曼跑调的替补还严重
请从你的谎言之网中放了我
基斯
我真的很喜欢你
I genuinely like you.
联调局要来查我们了
The FBI are after us.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
我们只需要找个替罪羊
All we need to do is pin it on a patsy.
荣耀电台
我能为我俩解决这事
I can fix this for both of us,
但你得让我上电视
but you have to put me on the air.
哈里斯议员的遗书
Congressman Harris' suicide note.
降落 莱奈特
Take her down, Lynette!
看看这猛涨的数字
Oh, look at the numbers climb!
现在就捐款
我知道你和州长关系不错
I know how close you are with the governor.
你要请他帮我个忙
You're gonna ask him to do me a favor.
不许动 不许动
Freeze! Freeze!
*黛西 黛西 告诉我你愿意*
*Daisy, Daisy give me your answer, do*
*我全心全意地爱着你*
*I'm so crazy all for the love of you*
*没有奢华的婚礼*
*It won't be a stylish marriage*
*我买♥♥不起马车*
*I can't afford a carriage*
*但你会看起来很美丽*
*But you'll look sweet*
*坐在那*
*Upon the seat*
*双人自行车上*
*Of a bicycle built for two*
*或三人自行车*
*Or three*
你闭嘴 基斯
Shut the fuck up, Keith!
这没你的事
You're not part of this!
看我怎么揍你
I'm going to stick my foot up your ass!
莱尼 莱尼
Lenny, Lenny...
-你别管 -好吧
- No! - Okay.
-我能行 -好吧
- I can do it. - Okay.
我什么都能做
I can do anything.
呵呵
Oh, hardy-har-har.
我们都来嘲笑那个
Let's all laugh at the man
被超级跑车撞成肉饼的人吧
who was panini'd by a supercar.
笑死人了 我忘了去地府走一遭
So funny, I forgot to die.
-我们就开个玩笑 -没有人在取笑你
- We were just having fun. - Nobody's laughing at you!
真的吗
Oh, really?
听着 莱尼 我们来这里的唯一原因
Lenny, look, the only reason I'm here
就是来帮你 帮我们
is to help you, help us.
你可闭嘴吧 基斯
Shut up, Keith!
根本没有什么我们
There is no us!
劳伦斯 你对这个小矬子的执念
Lawrence, your infatuation with this baby carrot of a man
真让我无法理解
continues to befuddle me.
这个小矬子
Well, this baby carrot of a man
是唯一在你和联邦调查
is the only thing standing between you and the FB--
我觉得我们得再加点柴火
I think we need more firewood.
麻利地捡柴火去
Go get firewood.
怎么样 小基斯 去捡个柴火吗
What do you say, Keithy? Go on a kindling run?
行
Sure.
老弟
Oh, baby brother.
爷爷之前在这沃尔夫湖经常说什么
What was it our grand-pare used to say here at Wolf Lake?
雷曼一家亲
You can't say "Family man" without "Leighman."
他是这么说的 小莱
Yeah, he did, Len.
快去快回
Hurry back.
这柴火到底有多远
How far away is this firewood?
什么柴火
What firewood?
我们告诉你哥我们要捡的柴火啊
The firewood that we told your brother we're getting.
什么哥哥
What brother?
我哥哥莱尼活过了黑色星期一
My brother Lenny survived Black Monday
但最终被伤病打败
only to tragically succumb to injuries
就在他进行了极不合法的日元内♥幕♥交易之后
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表