剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
I mean, you're doing the nasty with the Congressman
借此在法案颁布前大赚一笔吗
so that you can trade on legislation before it hits the street?
这太疯狂了 哪怕在我来看
That is some crazy shit, I mean, even for me!
你会干掉所有人的 布莱尔
You're gonna kill everybody, Blair.
我太爱了
I fuckin' love it.
对 这是
Yeah, that is, uh‐‐
-这正是我的目的 -赞啊
- that is what I was doing. ‐ All right.
既然我们都戴了帽子 一起去做点什么吧
We got hats on, we should go do something.
-我们去享受点帽子乐子吧 -帽子乐子
‐ Let's go do hat stuff! ‐ Hat stuff!
帽子 我感觉我们就像在音乐剧里
Hats! I feel like we're in a musical.
该死 我这老腿
Ah, fuck.
你准备好了吗 别紧张
Are you ready? Now, don't be nervous.
做你自己就好
Just be yourself,
通过诚实努力的工作
the embodiment of black success
而取得成功的黑人
that comes from honest, hard work.
对 这就是我
Yeah, that's me.
我们能直接把这个搞完 别再过多介绍我吗
Now can we just get through this without describing me any further?
你是我的偶像 道恩女士
You're my idol, Ms. Dawn.
-谢谢 -现在能给我钱了吗
‐ Oh, thank you. ‐ Can I have some money now?
我只是在开玩笑 我会自己挣的
I'm just playing. I'm gonna make my own.
之前我都不知道还有这个可能
I didn't even know it was possible
直到我读了你的故事 所以谢谢你
till I read about you, so thank you.
宝贝 亲爱的 谢谢你
Oh, baby, sweet. Thank you.
那现在可以给我钱了吗
So now can I have some money?
好吧 桑提奎 我带你去你的座位
Okay, Shontiqua, let's get you to your seat.
一会见 英雄
See you out there, hero.
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你到底怎么了
What the heck is wrong with you?
妈
Mom.
我是个骗子
I'm a liar.
我不能拿这些孩子的钱 对不起
I can't take these kids' money. I'm sorry.
我想让你为我感到骄傲 我也差点成功了
I wanted you to be proud of me, and I came pretty close,
但这个我做不到
but I can't do this.
TBD集团 是场骗局
TBD is‐‐ it's a fraud.
-等等 -我知道你希望我
‐ Hold on. ‐ Listen, I know you raised me
-成为更好的人 去行善 -不惜一切代价
‐ to be better, to do good, to... ‐ To do whatever it takes.
善并不总是表面的那样 孩子
Good isn't always what it looks like, baby.
什么
What?
你认为我没有想要的东西吗
Don't you think I want things too?
我想当这个艺术系主任
I want this art department chair,
我想让我女儿管理基金会资金
and I want my baby to run that fund's endowment.
哪怕你必须耍点小花招
Even if you have to juggle a little bit.
妈 不行 这样不对
Mama, no. It's not right.
你想谈谈对错吗
You want to talk about right?
我从未有过像你一样的机会 这样对吗
Was it right that I never had the opportunities that you had?
你能打碎职场天花板当高管
Was it right that you shattered the glass ceiling
而我一辈子在底层抓耳挠腮 这样对吗
while I spent my life banging my head against the basement wall?
所以我送你去读那些昂贵的白人学校
That's why I sent you to all those fancy white schools.
你希望有一天站在你女儿面前
Now do you want to stand in front of your daughter one day,
羡慕这世界给予了她
envious of what the world had for her
却从未给过你的东西吗
when it had nothing for you?
还是你想参加聚会
Or do you want to go out there
让咱俩心想事成呢
and get it for all of us?
该死的 妈
Damn, Mama.
你个黑帮
You gangsta.
不然你这股狠劲从哪来的
Where you hell you think you got it from?
现在赶紧给老娘过去
Now get your ass up there.
别再这样了
Get this shit over.
告诉我你查到了些什么
Just tell me you got something.
最好是有用的 老罗
And it better be something good, Ro,
-否则你死定了 -是 我知道
‐ or you're done. ‐ Yeah, I know.
布莱尔正利用国会议员哈里斯的
Look, Blair is using Congressman Harris's
内部消息在市场抢先交易
insider information to front‐run the market.
-等等 真的吗 -对 真的
‐ Wait, really? ‐ Yeah, really.
-很重大的线索 -我不太明白
‐ That's huge. ‐ I don't get this.
如果你知道是布莱尔制♥造♥了黑色星期一
If you know Blair did Black Monday,
你为什么还不把那个混♥蛋♥抓起来
why don't you just arrest the motherfucker already?
我们有证据表明是布莱尔和道恩干的
We have evidence that points to Blair and Dawn.
但还不够
But not enough.
所以我们需要你帮我们
That's why we need you to help us
抓到他们在其他地方犯错
catch them in something else
这样我们可以利用这个让他们认罪
so we can leverage that into a confession.
这件事和道恩没关系
This has nothing to do with Dawn.
全是布莱尔干的
All right, this is all Blair.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
她为什么和非裔美国人奖学金基金的人见面
Why is she meeting with the AASF?
别说你们要洗劫我们自己人了
Don't tell me y'all are robbin' us now.
没有 只是个约会
No, that's just a date.
你对我们做了那么多缺德事
And after all the shit you've done to us,
你不能用"我们"这个词
you don't get to use the word "Us."
我们的交易是抓布莱尔 不是道恩
Our deal is Blair, not Dawn.
老罗 如果道恩没犯事
Ro, if Dawn steers clear of wrongdoing,
我就不会动她
I'll steer clear of her.
但如果她犯事了
But if she doesn't,
或者我发现你在替她撒谎
or if I find out that you're lying for her,
你们全都要完蛋
you're all going down.
永不见天日
For good.
你真的觉得你和她还有可能吗
You really think you still have a chance with her, huh?
没有
No.
-你就有 -不 我没有
‐ Yes, you do. ‐ No, I don't.
-瞧瞧你的脸 -我什么都没想
‐ Look at your face. ‐ I don't think anything.
天呐
Jesus.
等等 等等 等等 你呢
Wait, wait, wait, what about you?
新男朋友怎么样
How's the new boyfriend?
-什么 -"什么"
‐ What? ‐ "What?"
什么
What?
想跟我玩腼腆吗 姑娘
Trying to play coy with me, girl.
我知道你有个新凯子了
I know you got a new man.
新发型 性感裙子和漂亮的鞋
With the hair, your dress, nice shoes on.
跟我说说他呗
Come on, tell me about him.
-如果你非要知道 -我必须知道
‐ Well, if you must know... ‐ I gotta know.
其实进展很顺利
It's going really well, actually.
我才不关心 你在开玩笑吗
I don't give a fuck. Are you joking?
天呐 我耍你的 开什么玩笑
Jesus Christ, I was playing. You kidding me?
将军 莱尼
Checkmate, Lenny.
不容易
Well, it wasn't easy,
但我还是回到了詹玛集团
but I am back at the Jammer Group.
这才是我的小基斯
That's my Keithy!
其实是TBD集团
Actually, the, uh, TBD Group.
我不知道他们为什么要为一个临时名字
I don't know why they put up professional signage
挂一个专业标牌
for a temp name?
毫无意义
Doesn't make any sense.
是啊 那他妈什么玩意儿
Yeah, what the fuck is that?
已经不重要了
Not gonna matter for long.
敬我们永远打倒了那伙疯子
To taking down the entire snake pit for good.
我们要毁了TBD集团
We're gonna RIP TBD.
特别是敬
And especially to...
蒙蒙不在
No Mo' Mo.
异口同声
Jinx!
-我们还真同步 -我们真的是
‐ We are so in sync! ‐ We really are.
百老汇音乐剧
讲述追求明星梦的舞者参加甄选会
我们就像《歌♥舞线上》里的歌♥舞团
We're like a chorus line in A Chorus Line,
-这个剧我看了 -五次
‐ Which I saw... ‐ Five times!
异口同声
Jinx!
我们还真同步
We really are so in sync.
-是啊 -是啊 我本来会看更多遍
‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah, I would've seen it more times,
但我觉得怪怪的
but I just felt strange,
你懂的 去剧院不带我兄弟
you know, going to the theater without my brother.
你肯定很煎熬
That must be really hard for you.
其实我有两张今晚的票
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表