剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
请不要让孩子们摸任何东西
and, urn, please don't let the children touch anything.
明天有重要的拍摄
Big photo shoot tomorrow.
如果需要我
And if you need me,
我会在洗泡泡浴
I'll just be mommin' around in my bubble bath.
小姐 我不能留下
Sefiora, I can't stay.
我要去投票
I have to vote.
凭你的口音吗 他们不会让...
With that accent? Oh, they're not gonna let...
骗到你了吧
l had you there for a minute, didn't I,
死婆娘
puta madre?
你真滑稽
Okay, you're a cutup.
说真的 我得去照顾我自己的孩子
Seriously, though, I gotta go take care of my own kids.
行吧
Fine.
我只能把他们安置在沙发上
I guess I'll just puta them on the couch,
然后我来招待他们
and I'll madre.
孩子们
Kids,
我们喝点什么呢
what are we drinking?
人们记得枪
People remember the guns,
却不记得快乐的时光
but they don't remember the fun.
我加入黑豹是为了服侍小孩吃早餐
I joined the Panthers to serve kids breakfast,
你懂的 扶持儿童那一套
you know, do the whole book drive thing.
然后我遇见了她
And then I met her,
紧接着发生的不仅改变了我的人生
and what happened next not only changed my life,
也改变了历史的进程
but it changed the course of history forever.
听起来你已经讲完了
Well, that seems like a natural stopping point.
开什么玩笑 继续讲 老蒙
Are you crazy? Go on, Mo.
是啊 请继续 小蒙蒙
Yeah, please. Come on, Momo.
尽管那个婊♥子♥说"有我呢"的时候
Even though I didn't know that bitch was FBI
我不知道她是联邦调查员
when she said, "I got you."
但有一种不寻常的感觉
There was something about it that was just
在撕咬着我的心
it was eating at me.
就像我刚才疯狂撕咬
Kind of like how I was just eating the hell
味增银鳕鱼一样
out of that miso black cod.
让我想起黑色星期一
That kind of reminds me of Black Monday.
-道恩 -等一下
- Dawn - Uh, one second.
-那邪恶的婊♥子♥ -最可恶了
- Ugh, that evil bitch. - Oh, the worst.
抱歉大家
Sorry, y'all.
我感觉一直是我在讲话
I kind of feel like I've been talking this whole time.
我同意
I agree.
别这样啊 你得讲完
Come on, now. You gotta finish.
是啊 多讲点
Yeah, please, please. More.
好的
Okay.
我那时是一个24岁的年轻人
You know, so there I am, 24-year old kid.
站在这个联邦法官面前 对吧
I'm standing in front of this federal judge, right?
他看着我
And he's looking at me,
舔着他的筷子
just licking his chops,
然后那个混♥蛋♥判了我8年
and that motherfucker gave me eight years
而那个婊♥子♥只是笑了笑
while that bitch just laughed.
有意思的故事
That's a fuckin' story.
那个婊♥子♥探员后来怎么了
What happened to that bitch agent?
够了
Okay,
我觉得我们婊这个字用得有点随便
I think we're throwing the B-word around a little liberally.
有时候这个字很准确
Well, sometimes that word applies.
那个婊♥子♥听起来就很婊
Yeah, the bitch sounds like a bitch to me.
我再也没见过那婊♥子♥了 但是
Well, I never saw the bitch again, but, I don't know,
我总感觉她一直在我身边 你懂吗
it just feels like she's always with me somehow, you know?
婊♥子♥都这样
Bitches do that.
小蒙蒙
Wow, Momo.
我的悲惨故事令人深思 对吧
Yeah, bet you're thinking about my tragic tale of woe, huh?
我其实是在想
I was actually thinking,
"这黑鬼几岁了"
"How old is this nigga?"
行吧
That's fair.
-话说回来 道恩 -我也曾是黑豹
- So anyway, Dawn - I was a Panther too.
别扯淡了
Get the fuck out of here.
-不会吧 -在奥克兰
- No. - Oakland.
那些联邦调查局反间谍计划的卧底
Those COINTELPRO-FBI undercover motherfuckers...
毁掉了所有强大黑人的未来
erased a whole future of strong black men leading.
所以我加入了非裔美国人奖学金基金 为了反击
That's why I got into the AASF: to give it back.
权力属于人♥民♥
Power to the people.
-加油 -权力属于人♥民♥ 兄弟
- Come on, now. - Power to the people, brother.
黑人妇女创立了黑豹党
You know, black women created the Panthers
是为了解决社会问题
to address the concerns of the community
但男人接管后
before the men took it over
就把非暴♥力♥的校园午餐团队变成了一支军队
and turned a nonviolent school food program into an army.
这只是另一个被大男子主义操纵的机构
Just another institution hijacked by male ego.
我知道你能理解 道恩 因为
And I know you can relate to that, Dawn, 'cause, I mean,
你曾经
you spent some time...
-我又想起个事 -别 别着急
- I got another story. - No, no, no, no.
你说得够多的了 小子
You've had your fill, buster.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你是联邦调查局的吗
You're with the FBI?
什么
What?
没人听出来吗
Nobody else hears it?
因为我觉得 你听起来
'Cause to me, it sounds like
和那个联邦调查局的贱♥人♥是一伙的
you with the bitch from the FBI, you know?
你不介意她企图陷害老蒙
You're okay w-with-with her trying to set up Mo
和所有其他那些强壮 聪明的黑人
and all those other strong, intelligent black--
-领袖 -就是领袖
- Kings. - Kings. Kings!
-你差不多就是这个意思 -该死
- You are kind of coming off like that. - Shit.
我的意思是 如果我们想要公民权
All I'm saying is if we want civil rights,
我们必须像个公民样
we have to be civil.
所以我很肯定那个探员有她的理由
So I'm sure that agent had her reasons.
你到底在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
贱♥人♥ 你疯了吧
Bitch, you sound crazy!
这个贱♥人♥疯了
This bitch sounds out of her mind!
好吧 行吧
All right. All right.
天啊 清酒在哪里 亲爱的
Oh, my God! Where the sake, baby?
党团总部今晚就不那么愉快了
...caucus headquarters a bit less joyous tonight.
《选举之夜》直播
约翰·麦考伊
我听说他们现在正为了罗杰·哈里斯
And now I'm hearing that they're tallying the final vote
在国会的席位做最后一轮投票
in the contentious neck-and-neck race
期间争议不断 票数不相上下
for Roger Harris's seat in congress, and-yup.
是的 看起来他们准备宣布了
Yes, it sounds like they're prepared to call.
他们现在要宣布了
They're calling it right now.
获胜者是
The winner is
国会议员罗杰·哈里斯
Congressman Roger Harris.
演说 演说
Speech! Speech!
去给人们他们想要的
Go give the people what they want.
哈里斯竞选国会议员
我要感谢伟大的纽约人♥民♥
I want to thank the great people of New York!
听着 布莱尔
Listen, uh, Blair.
我知道很多内♥幕♥
I learned a lot of information
有关那个万圣节派对还有今晚的事
at that Halloween party and tonight
这些内♥幕♥可以搞垮任何人 但是
they could fuck up everything for everyone, but--
真让人吃惊 基斯又是叛徒了
Oh, big surprise. Keith's a rat again.
我想说的是
I was going to say,
"但我不知道我是否该利用这个"
"But I don't know if I should use it."
也许我可以告诉你我知道的
You know, maybe I could tell you what I know,
-而你可以 -怎么 向你确认这点吗
- and you could... - What, confirm it for you?
你想得美
How convenient.
天啊 你干嘛
Whoa, Jesus! Whoa, whoa!
我不是这样的人
You got the wrong idea.
拜托 我在找录音设备
Please, I was looking for a wire.
就像你带去我婚礼上的那个
Like the one you wore to my wedding.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我这一整晚过得很奇怪
I'm having a weird night, man.
我想帮你 好吗
I wanna help you, okay?
因为我曾经就是你
'Cause I was you.
这不会有好结果
And this doesn't end well.
我们做朋友吧
Let's be friends.
你能想象我俩联合起来会有多强大吗
Can you imagine how powerful two guys like us could be together?
我不是你的朋友
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表