剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
把忏悔室的凳子抬起来就行
Just lift the seat up in the confessional.
好的
Okay.
这太棒了
Wow, this is great.
-谁说不是呢 -是的
- Isn't it, though? - Yeah.
我告诉你谁会为此激动万分吧
I'll tell you who's gonna be thrilled about this.
-谁 -你女婿
- Who? - Your son-in-law.
国会议员和布莱尔 特别亲密
The congressman and Blair are very, very tight.
真的吗 亲爱的
You don't say, sweetheart?
非常
Very.
非常吗
Very?
特别亲密
Very, very.
感谢你来见我
Hey, thanks for coming to meet me.
谢谢你 很高兴你给我打了电♥话♥
Thank you. I'm glad you called.
很高兴你回来了
And I'm glad you're back.
很抱歉 之前害你被送去橡胶室
Look, I'm sorry I had you sent to the rubber room,
但希望这能对你有所帮助
but hopefully it helped somehow.
-里面什么样 -很棒
- What was it like in there? - It was great.
这让我想清楚了很多事 所以谢谢你
It-it brought me a lot of clarity, so thank you.
这听起来可真像讽刺
That sounds like a mislead if I have ever heard one.
但是
But...
只有四男
我说的没错
I was right.
因冒犯女性而受罚
Being punished for offending women
让我意识到这个世界真正需要什么
made me realize what the world really needs.
一个只对男人开放的安全空间
A safe space just for men.
在这里男孩可以只做男孩
Where boys could still be boys.
这个地方不对女人开放
A place where women aren't welcome.
你是说乡村俱乐部吗
You mean like a country club?
或世界五百强公♥司♥的董事会议室吗
Or the board room of a Fortune 500 company?
政♥府♥的行政部门
The executive branch of the government,
电视编剧室 大部分的阿♥拉♥伯国家
a TV writers' room, most Arab nations,
要穿裤子的参议院议场
and the Senate floor in pants?
你知道那是法律吗
Did you know that is the law?
女人不能穿裤子出现在参议院议场
Women cannot be on the Senate floor in pants!
老兄 如果女人可以是女权主义者
Bro, if chicks can be feminists,
为什么男人不可以是男权主义者
why can't men be meninists?
老兄 如果再来个男人加入这里
Bro, if another dude joins this organization,
你要把名字改成"只有五男"吗
do you have to change the name to Just 5 Men?
你就笑吧 我在城里到处都贴了传♥单♥
Laugh now, but I put fliers all over town.
我在所有的大报纸上都打了广♥告♥
I've taken ads in all the major newspapers.
"只有四男"的信息一传出去
When word gets out about Just 4 Men--
大家已经知道了
Word is out!
男士护理品牌
你就从没听过"只为男性"吗
Have you never heard of Just F-O-R Men?
等等 你是说已经有一群
Wait, are you saying there's already a group
类似想法的男权主义者吗
of like-minded meninists?
根本没有这词
That's not a word.
想推♥翻♥母系社会吗
Trying to topple the matriarchy?
-没这回事 -太好了
- That's not a thing. - That's great, man.
你准备加入吗
So, you ready to join?
会员费是每周1500美金
Dues are $1500 a week.
我的产品制♥造♥和营销做得太过头了
I way overdid it with merch and marketing.
韦恩 我爱你 但你迷失了
Wayne, I love you, buddy, but you are lost.
在道恩来之前 赶紧收拾好这烂摊子
Y'all clear this shit up before Dawn gets here
否则就成"只有四尸"了
or it's gonna be Just 4 Corpses.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
-你女朋友 -合伙人
- Your girl here-- - Business partner.
她说你认识
She was saying that you're familiar
我女儿的老公
with my daughter's husband.
对 他是个很不错的人
Yes, he's a great man.
我认识他的时间不长
I haven't known him for long,
但我们已经非常了解彼此了
but we've gotten to know each other very well.
从里到外
Inside and out.
这种紧密关系是荣耀电台应该委托
And that close relationship is another reason
TBD集团尽快处理他们信托基金的另一个原因
why HGTV should trust TBD to handle their trust ASAP.
或者不
Or not.
你说什么
I'm sorry.
你就是那个最近一直和罗杰打高尔夫的家伙
So you're the boy that Roger's been golfing with recently.
就是我
That's me.
抱歉 但我不感兴趣
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to pass.
莱奈特 降落
Lynette, land the plane!
莱奈特
Lynette!
-准备好了吗 老板 -开始吧
- You ready, boss? - Let's go.
你的尺寸现在完全不一样
Your measurements are completely different now.
我戒掉可♥卡♥因♥后 很多东西都变了
Well, you know, a lot's changed since I stopped doing coke.
-凯尔2号♥怎么办 -他是个机器人
- And what about Kyle 2? - Well, he's a robot,
所以他的体重不会波动
so his weight doesn't fluctuate.
我是问 要给他做西装吗
I meant do you want suits for him?
他是个机器人
He's a robot.
当然
Of course.
记住 钱不是问题
Remember, money's no object.
你会很帅 K2
You're gonna look great, K2.
我搞不懂
I can't figure it out.
-我们之前都说服他了 -我知道
- We had him. - I know.
我知道
I know.
我真的以为提一下他的女婿
I really thought bringing up his son-in-law
会达成这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
would have sealed the deal.
我们没得选了 也许你说得对 道恩
Well, we're out of options. Maybe you're right, Dawn.
也许破产是最保险的做法
Maybe bankruptcy is the safest move.
-是唯一的做法 -该死 该死 该死
- It's the only move. - Oh, damn, damn, damn!
老实说 我已完全改向支持你的方案
Honestly, I had totally come around to your plan.
去他妈的申请破产 和保护自己
I mean, fuck bankruptcy and protecting ourselves
不用去坐牢
from going to prison.
我真希望能有办法在半小时内
I just wish there was a way to come up
搞到二千万
with 20 mil in a half hour.
但我想我们还是提交破产申请
But I guess we just file bankruptcy
按我的办法来吧
and do it my way.
我最初的办法 毋庸置疑
Well, my original way, obviously.
-是啊 -你懂的
- Yeah. - You know,
在你彻底说服我采取相反的办法之前
before you totally convinced me of the opposite which--
那如果说我给你搞到2500万
What if I could get you $25 million
就在...现在
in say, oh, an nower?
我说的是现在 不是一小时内[音似]
I'm saying now, not an hour.
就是现在和...
It's just now helps with the--
-我们知道 -如果...你知道了
- We get it. - If--you get it now.
这太疯狂了
That's so crazy.
道恩刚刚还在说她希望我们
Dawn was just saying she wished we could raise
-能筹到那么多钱 -不不不
- that kind of money. - No, no, no.
我不是那么说的
That's not what I said.
我说的是半小时内2000万
I said $20 million in a half hour.
好吧 但这是现在就能有2500万
Okay, but this is $25 million now.
-所以我觉得那样更好 -嗯 但你说错了
- So I think that's better. - Yeah, but it's a misquote.
-好吧... -如果我能魔法般搞出这笔钱
- Okay, well... - And if I could magically produce this money,
你们能麻溜地给老蒙
you think you might be able to abra cadabra
安排个活吗
old Mo a job?
你看上去的确像个三流魔法师
Well, you do look like a cheap magician.
做什么都行
I mean, I'll take anything, really.
我只是想...我只是想重返江湖
I just want to--wanna get back in the action.
好吧 如果你真的有什么鬼办法
Okay, so if there was some way in hell
筹到那么一大笔钱 那当然可以了
you could raise that kind of cash, yeah, sure.
我们可以给你个活 道恩 对吧
You can have a job. Right, Dawn?
去他的破产
I mean, fuck bankruptcy.
太好了
Great.
因为我现在钓到了一条大鱼
'Cause there is a huge whale I got by the tail.
谁
Who?
只是一个被放逐的尼日利亚王子
Just an exiled Nigerian prince
急需帮助把他的资产转移到国外
who needs some help moving his funds out of the country,
那可是好大一笔钱
and I'm talking funds by the tons.
你真的想过金盆洗手吗
Did you ever really plan on getting out of the game?
当然了
Yes, I did.
道恩 相信我 我真的想过
Dawn, believe me. I really did.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表