剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
我一直想搞清楚 "我到底站在谁那边"
I've been trying to figure out, "Whose side am I on?"
现在 今晚我才意识到
And I just realized right now, tonight,
我站自己这边
I'm on my side.
我想开心幸福 好吗
I wanna be happy, okay?
我想摆脱这一切的破事
I wanna be free of all of this.
所以借用你的经典妙语
So in the immortal words of you,
"去他们的"
"Fuck 'em all."
他说的对
You know, he's right.
去你们大家的
Fuck all of y'all.
回答你的问题 道恩 我确实是联调局的 贱♥人♥
And to answer your question, Dawn, I am with the FBI, bitch.
而且我很冷酷无情
And I'm ruthless,
就像你到时候一样
just like you're gonna be
当你妈 露丝
when your morn, Ruth,
觉得太丢人而不去监狱探望你
is too ashamed to visit you in jail
冷酷ruthless和"没有露丝"Ruth less谐音
这样你就见不到她了
so you see a lot less of her.
这双关解释地也太长了
That's a long way to go just to get a dig in.
虽然是生拼硬凑
It was a stretch,
但关键是 你们都要完蛋了
but the point is, you're all going down.
不不 你说过你会放过道恩的
No, no, no, you said you were gonna leave Dawn out of it.
听着
Look,
现在没有谁能逃脱了 老蒙 懂吗
ain't nobody being left out of shit anymore, Mo, okay?
包括你和拉瑞·雷曼 基斯
Including you and Larry Leighman, Keith.
谢谢你给的提示 关于内♥幕♥消息
Thanks for that, uh, heads-up on your insider trade.
我要冲着你们所有人来了
I'm coming for all of y'all.
祝你们晚上睡得舒服
So good luck sleeping,
因为下一次敲门的人 可能就是我
'cause the next knock you hear could be me.
权力属于人♥民♥ 混球们
Power to the people, motherfuckers!
马库斯 马库斯
Marcus. Marcus.
干得漂亮 基斯
Great job, Keith.
我之前只想跟你谈谈
Well, all I wanted to do was talk.
你个畜生
You motherfucker.
宝贝 我今晚过得太糟了
Babe, I had the worst night.
天呐
Oh, my God.
搞什么
What the fuck?
怎么回事
What happened?
我
I...
再也
will never...
不要
have...
小孩了
kids.
不会吧
Oh, no.
宝贝
Babe.
该死的
Dang it.
我还开始觉得这主意不错呢
I was really starting to come around to the whole thing.
不过有个好消息 我能得到援助计划了
In better news, I got the bailout.
虽然比我想象的难一些
It's a lot tougher than I thought it was gonna be.
-布莱尔 搞什么 -来自13区消息
- Blair, what the fuck? - ...out of the 13th District,
今天一桩性丑闻震撼政界
sex scandal rocks the political world today
约翰·麦考伊
突发新闻
-一个录影带... -什么情况
- when a VHS tape - What the?
-被公布... -纽威尔泄露了录影带
- was released... - Newell released the tape?
播放着来自13区的新当选的
...showing the newly elected congressman
国会议员有着不雅的性行为
from the 13th district in scandalous behavior.
当然 他本人
Of course, neither he
和他的竞选总部都尚未发表评论
nor his campaign headquarters have commented.
快接电♥话♥ 快接 快接 快接
Please pick up. Please pick up. Please pick up. Please pick...
-请在滴声后留言 -操
- Please leave a message. After the tone. - Fuck!
罗杰 是我
Roger? This wasn't me.
这不是我♥干♥的
I-I-I-I did not do this,
我太抱歉了
and I am so fucking sorry.
快接电♥话♥
Please pick up.
拜托
Please!
操
Fuck!
约翰·麦考伊
突发新闻
被卷入不雅性丑闻的
...involved in scandalous behavior
是他的竞选财务主席
with his finance campaign chair.
罗杰
Roger?
哈里斯议员
Congressman Harris?
我是布莱尔·法夫
It's Blair Pfaff.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表