剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Whether they know it or not,
不管他们是否知道
people need shame.
人们需要耻辱
It protects them from the sickening filth infesters within
它保护他们免于内心的污秽
their humiliating inadequacies,
羞耻的不足
self-destructive proclivities,
自毁倾向
stupid magic tricks,
愚蠢的魔术
their fundamental otherness.
基本的差异性
And of course, the uncontrollable urge to squirm,
当然 无法控制在发光的蠕虫上
on a glowed worm.
不断蠕动的冲动
For you say,
可以说
shame is the cone you place around
耻辱是你给昏睡的狗头
the head of your dim-witted dog
套上的圆锥体
to protect him from naughting at his own genitals,
不让他舔自己的生殖器
because they will become infected.
因为会感染
But I wanna naught so bad!
但我想舔
There we are.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're such a good master.
你真是个好主人
Bad boy! Hit me.
坏孩子 打我
What about my toochie?
抽我屁♥股♥
Stop enjoying this! But I love it.
别享受了 但我喜欢啊
Oh, Wiggles, won't you please wake up?
扭扭 你能醒醒吗
It's no use, Missy.
没用的 米西
You suffocated it with your greedy moans.
你贪婪的呻♥吟♥让它窒息了
Hey, it's the floating grandpa!
飘荡的老爷爷
For the last time, you imbecile.
最后一次 你个蠢货
I'm the Shame Wizard.
我是耻辱巫师
What are you doing? Oh, there's the problem.
你在干什么 问题就在这里
Oh, good Lord!
上帝啊
LeBron James!
勒布朗·詹姆斯
Oh, man.
伙计
I was going to ask you why your hands were down your pants
我还想问你为什么在孩子面前
in front of all the children,
把手伸进裤裆里
but now that seems besides the point.
但现在看来这不是重点
Pardon my French, but my pubbies
原谅我的法语 但是我的阴毛
were pulling my balls into my butthole, so...
把我的蛋蛋拽到屁♥眼♥了 所以
Oh, you got one on your cheek.
你脸颊上有一根
Don't... touch me. Make a wish.
不要碰我 许个愿
Oh, then my wish didn't come true.
我的愿望没有实现
Your wish was to touch me? Yeah, you're my best friend!
你的愿望是碰我 是的 你是我的铁哥们
But we've never met. Okay.
但是我们从未见过面 好的
Hi, I'm Steve. I'm your best friend. Wait, I'm sorry...
我是杰西 你的铁哥们 等等 抱歉
Isn't Jay your best friend? Oh, yeah.
不是杰伊吗 是的
Jay's my best friend and Miss B's my best friend
杰伊是我铁哥们 B小姐是我挚友
and the Shame Lizard's my best friend. Wait.
谢恩蜥蜴是我铁哥们 等等
Do you think my name is Shane Lizard?
你以为我叫谢恩蜥蜴
Yeah, cool name.
是的 很酷的名字
I drew a picture of all of us in the bedroom.
我在卧室里画了一张我们所有人的照片
You want to go see it, The Shane Lizard?
你想去看看吗 谢恩蜥蜴
I do want to see this picture.
我确实想看
All right! Best friends.
好吧 铁哥们
Hey, Gina. What do you want?
你想干什么
I wanted to apologize. I shouldn't have told anyone
我想道歉 我不应该告诉任何人
about what we did. Okay.
我们做了什么 好
Even though, you know, Jessi is the one who spread around
虽然是杰西传出去的
and it's ultimately her fault Nailed it!
其实是她的错 漂亮
So, are we good now? No, we are not good.
那我们没事了吗 有事
But I apologized, isn't that what you wanted?
但是我道歉了 这不是你想要的吗
No, I wanted you to not tell your friends
不 我希望你不要告诉你的朋友
that you've squeezed my boob in the first place.
你捏了我的胸部
Unfortunately, Gina. I think that ship has already sailed.
不幸的是 这事无法挽回了
Good point! Look, we had a fight,
说得好 我们吵架了
and I screwed up. Keep explaining.
我搞砸了 继续解释
And then I said I was sorry, so now we're making up
然后我说我很抱歉 所以现在我们正在弥补
and maybe it's time for a little make up make out.
也许现在是亲热的时候了
Yeah!
是啊
And then.
然后
And then.
然后
You know what you are? What?
你知道你是什么吗 什么
You're a little fucking prick.
你是个该死的混♥蛋♥
You're a little big boob bitch.
你是个大胸婊♥子♥
Get the fuck away from me. Wait, I'm sorry.
滚开 等等 对不起
I thought we were just flirting. No!
我以为我们在调情 -不
Can't believe I made out with you in the first place,
我居然会跟你亲热
but it won't happen again, so... But like
不会再发生了 所以 但
Please leave my sleeping area. Never say never?
请离开我的睡眠区 永远不要说永远
Now!
快滚
Furious. Yeah, I see, Caleb.
愤怒 我明白 凯莱布
What are you looking at? Nothing.
你在看什么 没什么
I feel bad about Gina.
我为感到难过
Why? She sucks. Everybody sucks.
为什么 她很烂 每个人都很烂
Yeah, I gotta get out of here.
是的 我得离开这里
We going on a walkabout?
出去走走吗
Let's hope there's no crocs out there!
希望外面没有[卡骆驰]鳄鱼
I really don't think there are any crocodiles in the hallway.
走廊不可能有鳄鱼啦
No, I mean crocs!
不 我是说卡骆驰
Them dumb plastic shoes with all those holes up in 'em.
塑料洞洞鞋啊
I don't wanna smell your stinky ass kid feet.
我不想闻臭脚丫
Well, it's been a good ride, Wiggles.
和你在一起真的很开心 扭扭
From my baby crib to that socialist Sleepaway Camp.
从我的婴儿床到社♥会♥主♥义♥营地
I'm really gonna miss you, comrade. Really going to miss you.
我真的会想你的 同志 真的很想你
Missy? Oh, Andrew! What are you doing here?
米西 安德鲁 你在这里干什么
I just-- I saw you coming out here and you looked so sad.
我只是看见你出来了 你看起来很伤心
Are you okay? I can't even face you.
你还好吧 我不能面对你
It's just too much.
太难了
I'm the biggest perv in the world. What? That's impossible.
我是世界上最变♥态♥的人 什么 不可能
You can't be the biggest perv in the world.
不可能是你
Why not? Because,
为什么 因为
you're looking at him. Me! What?
你看着他呢 是我 什么
I am him. I am me.
就是我
Me is the biggest perv ever. This guy, this two thumbs.
我是最变♥态♥的人 是我
I think I understand what you're trying to do here, Andrew,
我知道你在做什么 安德鲁
and it's very generous, but I'm a horny spaz
你真好 但我饥渴
and everyone knows it.
大家都知道
What could be worse than that?
还有什么比这更糟糕的呢
She's a horny spaz. You should jazz on her.
她很饥渴 你爵士她啊
Jazz? Jizz on her spaz. Jazz.
爵士 爵士她身上
The one true American art form. Jesus Christ.
一种真正的美国艺术形式 天啊
Missy, I can't believe I'm gonna tell you this but,
米西 不敢相信我要和你说这些 但
when we danced together at the fall dance...
当我们在秋季舞会时
A Night in Ancient Mesopotamia? Well,
美索不达米亚夜晚 嗯
when we were dancing, I kind of came in my pants.
我们跳舞的时候 我射到裤子上了
Yikes!
恶心
Oh God, I shouldn't have told you. No, Andrew.
天哪 我不该告诉你的 不 安德鲁
It was so brave of you to share with me
你和我分享这个好勇敢啊
and you know what,
你知道吗
it actually does make me feel better.
这让我感觉好多了
She's into it! Thrust her.
她很喜欢 推倒她
I feel better too, telling you that and you not being grossed out
我也感觉好多了 告诉你 你也没被恶心到
or kicking me in the shins or something,
或者踢我小腿
makes me feel less alone.
让我感觉不那么孤独了
I just can't believe I drove you to climax, that's so adult!
我居然让你射了 太少♥儿♥不♥宜♥了
I love it when she talks dork dirty.
我喜欢她蠢萌地说脏话
If I were to speak from the heart, it was the most I ever made.
说实话 那是我射得最多的一次
All right. Well, thank you.
好吧 谢谢
And I'm just gonna head back to the scene of the crime.
我要回到犯罪现场了
Oh, well, Inspector Clouseau.
糊涂侦探
The most you ever made? Please.
你射得最多 得了吧
Just for the runoff you blam-o on my condo floors are warped.
我公♥寓♥地板上都是你精♥液♥ 都被弄坏了
And now my credit score is warped too,
我的信誉也受损了
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表