剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Coach Steve? Jay!
史蒂夫教练 杰伊
What are you doing? What is this?
你在做什么 这是什么
Oh, I got fired. Did you not hear?
我被解雇了 你没听说吗
No. Yeah, I got fired big time.
不 是的 我被解雇了
From the school? Yeah, from the school.
学校吗 是的 学校
Not from Nick Cannon, you know,
不是尼克·卡农
so for all intensive porpoises,
总而言之
I'm pretty bummed.
我很失落
Fuck, that sucks.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Yeah, it really does, man.
是啊 伙计
I need some advice.
我需要一些建议
Well, hit me, kiddo! Don't hit me!
打我吧 孩子 别打我
Well, last night I got a blowjob from a couch cushion.
昨晚有个沙发垫给我吹♥箫♥了
So far, of course.
好吧
And now I feel weird about it, because,
现在我觉得奇怪 因为
well, the cushion is a dude.
那个垫子是男的
Cool! It is?
酷 是吗
I don't know. Did you like it?
我不知道 你喜欢吗
Yeah, I guess I did.
我想是的
He, like, said my name in, like, a really cool way.
我用很酷的方法叫我名字
How'd he do it?
他怎么叫的
"Jay" I get it.
杰伊 我明白了
I mean, for someone to know your name? Woof.
他居然知道你的名字诶
Yeah. Well, you know what I always say...
是的 你知道我一直说
Let's go Mets! That's it?
大都会加油 就这样
It's just that simple?
就这么简单吗
Even if it's not, I can't offer you more.
即使不是 我也没更多的意见了
Thanks, Steve. Thank you, Jay.
谢谢 史蒂夫 谢谢 杰伊
Thanks for being my friend.
谢谢你做我的朋友
It's gonna be weird not to be Coach Steve anymore.
我以后不是史蒂夫教练了
I guess now, I'm just...
我现在只是
Coach.
教练了
Gavin, this is Nick--
加文 这是尼克
Yeah, I know who the fuck he is.
我知道他是谁
Nick. I've seen your cock.
尼克 我见过你的鸡鸡
You have? And there's potential there.
是吗 它有潜力
I'm gonna make it so big and thick, it's gonna be a problem.
我会让他又大又粗 变成大♥麻♥烦
I don't think he wants a problem cock.
他应该不想要吧
Don't speak unless you have something to say.
没正事就闭嘴
Nick, you know the kid who basted Mary Kay Letourneau?
尼克 你知道让玛丽·凯·勒托诺怀孕的孩子吗
Mine.
我教的
I think Nick might be a little young to remember--
尼克可能有点年轻 不记得
Tyler!
泰勒
Nick, what do you want, huh?
尼克 你想要什么
A thick neck? A nice high ass?
粗脖子 翘臀
You want to pistol whip a dumb nun?
性♥虐♥修女吗
I guess I'm more focused on just cuming for the first time.
我只想射一次
Jesus Christ!
天啊
You haven't cum yet? No.
你还没射过 没有
Oh, man. When I'm done with you...
等你出师
You know when a car crashes into a fire hydrant?
你知道消防栓被车撞的样子吗
No, no, no. You know when they power wash a sidewalk?
不不 你知道他们用水冲人行道的样子吗
No, no, no! You ever get mad at your mom on Thanksgiving,
不不 你在感恩节对你妈发过火
and smash a jar of mayo against the wall?
把一罐蛋黄酱砸到墙上吗
Goodness, not Diane!
天哪 不要怼黛安发火
Tyler! I'm gonna pull that horn out of your fucking head
泰勒 我要把你头上的角扯下来
and finger fuck the hole.
然后用手指插那个洞
All right, um, this has been amazing.
好吧 真是太棒了
And so relaxing...
很放松
Now, to make it official,
那么正式宣布
I'm going to superglue your dick to your stomach
我要把你的鸡♥巴♥粘在你的肚子上
so you piss up your nose.
让你尿到鼻子里
I'm kidding!
开玩笑的
You're so serious, Nick.
你太严肃了 尼克
Relax!
放轻松
I think you're scaring him.
我想你吓到他了
Tyler, I move my heel, you die.
泰勒 我一抬脚 你就死定了
All right, sweet lips, I got your home address.
好吧 亲爱的 我有你的家庭地址
I'll show up whenever the fuck I want.
我想出现就出现
Oh my God, it's him.
天哪 是他
Stan the man!
牛逼的斯坦
How were the bright lights of Las Vegas, Nevada?
内华达州拉斯维加斯的灯光如何
I'm not telling you. You'll just make me feel shitty.
不告诉你 你只会让我难过
Hey, Grace!
格蕾丝
Are we doing a cake for Linda's birthday?
我们要为琳达的生日做蛋糕吗
We did it two hours ago.
我们两小时前就做好了
Oh, I didn't realize.
我没注意
Yeah, 'cause I didn't need you telling me
因为我不需要你告诉我
it was gonna go straight to my hips.
蛋糕会塞进我的屁♥股♥
I like my ass and you can kiss it.
我喜欢我的屁♥股♥ 你可以吻它
I wouldn't mind,
我不会介意的
for I am in love with you, Grace.
因为我爱上了你 格蕾丝
This feels so nice.
这感觉真好
You want to drink some more soupy ice cream?
你想喝点化掉的冰激凌吗
Okay.
好
Mmm, yeah.
嗯
That's right.
好的
How 'bout another blanket?
再来条毯子怎么样
I should get up.
我该起来了
It's kind of weird to be in bed in the middle of the day.
中午睡觉有点奇怪
No, it's not.
不
Oh, you're a little heavy.
你有点重
I can't really move.
我动不了
Hello, Andrew.
你好 安德鲁
I thought we were rid of you.
我以为我们把你甩掉了
No, you can't get rid of me.
不 你们甩不掉我
That's why when you saw Leah,
所以你看到利亚
you still felt like a skeevy little-- Creep?
还觉得自己像个小淘气
Pervert? Masturbator?
变♥态♥ 手♥淫♥狂
Yeah, I get it.
我明白了
I jerk off quite a lot.
我很喜欢撸管
But why do you have to be such an asshole?
但是你为什么要这么混呢
Perhaps I'm too harsh sometimes,
也许有时候我太刻薄了
but I only want you to be a better person.
但我只希望你能变得更好
You do? Of course.
是吗 当然
I don't want you to grow up to be one of those men
我不想让你长大后变成
who wait six months for a customized sex doll.
花六个月等定制充气娃娃的人
Six months? That seems like a ridiculously long time.
六个月 也太久了吧
Yeah, well, they have to get the eyes right.
嗯 他们得把眼镜做像点
That's not the point.
这不是重点
Look, I get it.
听着 我明白
I want to be a good person too, I do.
我也想成为一个好人
I know you do.
我知道你想
You see, we're not so different, are we?
你看 我们也没那么不一样 是吧
C'mere. Why, what you gonna do to me?
过来 为什么 你要对我做什么
I'm gonna give you a hug.
我要抱你一下
Because you seem like you need a friend.
因为你好像需要一个朋友
This is nice, right? It really is.
感觉很好吧 真的
There you are.
来
Jesus Christ, you're the horniest kid I've ever met.
天啊 你是我见过的最饥渴的孩子
No! We were just It wasn't It doesn't matter.
不 我们只是 不是 没关系
We've got ten minutes to get you out of here.
我们只剩十分钟把你们弄出去了
But I do want the deets.
但我想知道细节
Goodbye, Andrew.
再见 安德鲁
Goodbye--
再见
I don't think I ever got your name.
我都不知道你叫什么
You can call me Shane Lizard.
你可以叫我谢恩蜥蜴
That's what my friends call me.
我朋友就是这么叫我的
You're friends with Coach Steve? Isn't everybody?
你是史蒂夫教练的朋友吗 大家不都是吗
No.
不
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表