剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
I think we're early.
我们来早了
Yeah, the movie phone guy said,
是的 电影院的人来电说
"You've selected The Truman Show, 9:00 p.m."
你选了《楚门的世界》 晚上9点
I love that guy. Hey, since we have a second,
我喜欢这个家伙 既然还有时间
I was wondering if you would like to smoke some marijuana.
想不想抽点大♥麻♥
You know, I would.
好啊
I am pressing one for the chronic.
我抽一根吧
You're the movie phone guy calling the movie phone guy.
你就是电影院的吧 还给电影院打电♥话♥
Yes. Sounds like you've already smoked.
是的 感觉你已经抽过一根了
Maybe just a little bit.
也许一点点吧
Sorry, weed is just really bad at this point in time.
抱歉 这时候的大♥麻♥不好抽
Am I high, or is Jim Carrey not funny in this movie?
我嗨了吗 还是金·凯瑞在这里就不好笑
Wow, imagine finding out everything in your life was fake,
想象一下你的生活都是假的
and you were just a character on some TV show.
你只是电视节目中的角色
That would be rough.
那太难过了
You're real, right, Shannon? I'm real, Greg.
你是真实的吧 香农 是的 格雷格
That's good, 'cause I think I maybe love you.
很好 因为我可能爱你
I think I maybe love you, too.
我可能也爱你
Jesus, Greg! What?
天啊 格雷格 干嘛
How many goddamn times do I have to ask you
我还要说你多少次
not to forget your Eggo waffles in the toaster!
不要忘了烤面包机里的鸡蛋饼
Oh, please, Shannon.
拜托 香农
I left those in there three days ago.
我三天前就扔那了
Maybe you would've noticed if you ever came up for air
你要是没跟康托·迪娜鬼混
from Cantor Dina's ass!
早就看到了
Just pick one of your dad's CDs to drown out their squabbling.
放一张你♥爸♥的CD吧 吵死了
Phish? Grateful Dead? Widespread Panic?
费什 感恩而死 蔓延恐慌
What is this crap? They're jam bands, sweetie.
这都是啥 都是乐队 宝贝
They were created by Big Nitrus
都是由大氮制♥造♥的
to sell canisters in parking lots.
在停车场卖♥♥罐子
Is this Ganja?
这是 大♥麻♥
The Devil's Lettuce? What?
魔鬼的货币 什么
Sticky Icky? Daddy Boombalatti? That's not
爸爸的宝贝啊 不是
Turtle. Turtle?
乌龟 乌龟
Hot Snookum. Really?
热斯努克姆 真的吗
Goat Cheese Omelette. I got it.
山羊奶酪煎蛋饼 我明白了
Snoop's Bunion! Stop!
史努比的趾囊肿 停下
Andrew! Where do you think you're going?
安德鲁 你要去哪里
Uh... home? Oh my God! What the hell?
回家 天啊 搞什么
My dad wants me to help him throw out old Newsweek 's.
我爸要我帮他扔旧新闻周刊
You're not going anywhere without giving me a kiss goodbye.
不跟我吻别你哪都别想去
Now that you're my boyfriend,
你现在是我的男朋友
there are like, rules.
就得有规矩
Wait, I'm your boyfriend? Since when?
等等 我是你的男朋友 什么时候的事
Hello? Since we Frenched twice already.
拜托 我们舌吻两次了诶
And her tongue was slick and meaty, like a fresh trout.
她的舌头又光滑又丰满 像一条新鲜的鳟鱼
I do like a nice flakey fish. Who doesn't?
我确实喜欢漂亮的鱼 谁不是
When did you start smoking?
你什么时候开始吸烟的
Around when you started dating this chick.
就你跟这小妞约会的时候吧
I don't think the two are connected.
两者应该没什么联♥系♥
I could quit anytime.
我随时都能戒
Um, maybe we could go someplace a little more private to kiss,
我们去隐秘点的地方亲吧
like I don't know, that abandoned Wendy's down the street?
街边关废弃温迪那
No, I want to do it right here with everyone watching,
不 我想让大家在这看到
you clump of shower drain hair.
你这小脏头
This young woman truly appreciates that you're a human refuse.
这位年轻女士很清楚你是人类垃圾啊
You should be treated as such.
你应该被这样对待
That's some twisted shit, dude.
太扯了吧 伙计
Indeed. Do you care for a drink?
的确 想喝点吗
I'm good. The smokes are plenty.
不用了 抽烟就够了
But you're way more fun when you drink.
但是你喝酒的时候更有趣
Really? Is that what people are saying?
真的 大家这么说吗
Come on, Maurice. Just a quick nip.
快点 莫里斯 就一口
Nip? All right.
一口 好吧
Gachi-machi. Andrew, let's do it.
天啊 安德鲁 来吧
Let's French this blonde meatball.
跟这个这个金发肉丸舌吻吧
Yeah.
好啊
Andrew and Lola?
安德鲁和洛拉
This is how I felt when I saw my pediatrician at Lids.
我在体育用品店看到我儿科医生就这个感觉
I couldn't believe it was happening right in front of me.
不敢相信就在眼前
Who cares? My boy's getting it.
管它呢 这哥们开窍了
Take it, Andrew! Get it and then take it.
把握住 安德鲁 抓住别放手
Oh, no. That's not good. They're brother-sister.
不好 他们是兄妹
No, they aren't. Then why are they kissing?
他们不是 那他们为什么接吻
Well, they're-- Because they're not brother and sister.
因为他们不是兄妹啊
What? Wait, what?
什么 等等 什么
That was like, stupid romantic.
这太浪漫了
Now hold my book bag. I need to go piss.
拿着我的书包 我要撒尿
I had two Barq's root beer at lunch. Okay.
我午饭时在巴克喝了两杯沙士 好的
Meet me outside. You're walking me home!
在外面接我 你陪我走回家
So, bud, how's it going?
哥们 怎么样啊
Oh, things are going well.
进展顺利
Lola... You know Lola, right?
洛拉 你知道洛拉 对吧
I do indeed.
我知道
She says that I'm her boyfriend.
她说我是她的男朋友
Oh, wow, that's really It's terrible, Nick!
这真的 真糟糕 尼克
Good, yeah. It's really a nightmare to watch.
很好 是的 看上去真是一场噩梦
Yeah, it's not that great to live either. I can only imagine.
做当事人感觉也不好 我能想象
I have to break up with her, or kill her. Or fake my own death.
我要和她分手 要不杀了她 或者假死
Maybe join the army.
也许参军
There's not a war on, is there? Like, other than the three wars.
现在没在打仗吧 除了那三场战争
No. Break up with her. You really should,
没有 要和她分手 是的
because right now, you are Lola's boyfriend.
因为现在你是洛拉的男朋友
Stop it. I'm standing here...
别说了 我在这
with Lola's... Stop it. Please stop saying that.
和洛拉的 住口 请不要再说了
...boyfriend. I have a name!
男朋友在一起 我有名字
Okay, bye, LBW. LBW?
再见 LBW LBW
What's the W for? Lola's Boyfriend...
W是什么 洛拉的男朋友
Wow.
天啊
Wow, indeed.
可不
Dude, Andrew and Lola is like...
安德鲁和洛拉真
woof. Yeah, totally. Woof to the max.
操蛋 是啊 太操蛋了
Should we just make a left here now?
我们左拐吧
Why? I just don't have to talk to Gena.
为什么 我不想和吉娜说话
It's still so awkward. Yeah, I know.
仍然很尴尬 我懂
Everything is super weird right now. I know.
现在一切都非常怪 是啊
You know, we're going through changes. Exactly.
我们正在经历变化 没错
It just feels almost as if we could try drugs for the first time,
感觉现在试试毒品
and it wouldn't even be a big deal. What?
也没什么大不了的 什么
What? Did you just say we should try drugs?
什么 你刚才说我们应该试试毒品吗
I didn't say that. I think you just
我没说 我想你
I feel weird that you're saying it. I'm super confused.
你这么说好奇怪 我懵了
Look what I found in my dad's stash. Gummy Bears?
看我在我爸那找到了什么 小熊软糖
It's weed. They're edibles.
这是大♥麻♥食品
Edibles? Jesse... Yes?
大♥麻♥食品 杰西 嗯
Are you suggesting... Maybe?
你是说 也许
I mean, are we those kids?
我们是那种孩子吗
Look, Barack Obama smoked weed.
巴拉克·奥巴马也抽大♥麻♥
He was our best president, and his wife is perfect.
他是最好的总统 他的妻子很完美
God, don't you miss them?
天哪 你不想念他们吗
Every day. Their daughters, that dog...
每天都想 他们的女儿 那条狗
Right. Hold on, are you peer pressuring me?
对 等等 你是在向我施压吗
No, of course not!
不 当然不是
If you want to have a little dick
如果你想要一个小鸡♥巴♥
and do little dick boys' stuff...
做一些小家伙的事
No! I want to be a big dick boy. All right.
不 我想成为一个大鸡♥巴♥男孩 好
I think I can kind of taste the weed.
这大♥麻♥味道还行啊
You know, I don't mind it,
我不介意
'cause I got a big dick! What?
因为我有个大鸡♥巴♥ 什么
Biddy- bee! Big dick boy!
大鸡♥巴♥男孩
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表