剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
I am drained.
我精疲力竭了
Better than Brad, right?
比布莱德好 对吧
Well...It's different.
感觉不同
I kind of like it with both of you.
你们两个我都喜欢
That's bullshit.
胡说八道
If you say you like boy pillows and girl pillows,
如果你说你喜欢男枕头和女枕头
it means you really just like boy pillows.
意味着你只喜欢男枕头
No, I like you so much, Suzette.
不 我特别喜欢你 叙泽特
In fact, I love you?
其实我爱你
Yeah, that sounds right. I love you.
是的 我爱你
Then prove it. Burn Brad.
那就证明一下 把布莱德烧了
What? If you love me,
什么 如果你爱我
you'll light him on fire and throw him in the garbage.
就点了他 扔进垃圾箱
But he's a good dude! And he's part of our couch.
但他是个好哥们儿 是我们沙发的一部分
Well, what's it gonna be, Jay? Him or me?
杰伊 选谁 他还是我
You can't have both.
不能两者兼得
Ah, fuck!
妈的
So Gavin's pretty great, huh?
加文很棒 对吧
I don't know. He's really intense.
我不知道 他很极端
Can I tell you a secret?
我能告诉你个秘密吗
When you're not around, Gavin's actually pretty mean to me.
你不在的时候 加文其实对我很刻薄
Look what he did.
看看他做了什么
Is that a lit cigarette in your butt?
那是你屁♥眼♥点燃的香烟吗
He calls it his "ass tray."
他称作烟灰屁肛
My God.
天啊
He's like the Suge Knight of Hormone Monsters.
他就像荷尔蒙怪兽的苏格·耐特
Believe it or not, I think I'd rather have you.
信不信由你 我宁愿选你
Oh, Nicky, that's so nice,
小尼 太好了
but I'm pretty sure you don't have a choice.
但我敢肯定 你别无选择
Tyler! Get in here!
泰勒 进来
How the fuck do I minimize Safari?
我怎么能把浏览器最小化呢
Sorry, Nick. I got to go.
对不起 尼克 我得走了
And sometimes Y!
有时我想问 为什么啊
Nick, we're running out of time.
尼克 我们时间不多了
We need to find Jessi now. But she could be anywhere.
我们得找到杰西 但她可能在任何地方
I think I know someone who could help.
我知道有人能帮上忙
Connie, there you are.
康妮 你在这儿
Boys, this is Jessi's Hormone Monstress. Hello.
孩子们 这是杰西的荷尔蒙怪兽 你好
Ms. Monstress.
怪兽女士
We have to get these kids out. Do you know where Jessi is?
我们必须把孩子带出去 你知道杰西在哪吗
It's too late, Maury.
太迟了 莫里
They took my boo-boo to the Depression Ward!
他们把我的宝贝带去了抑郁病房♥
Depression Ward? Jessi's depressed?
抑郁病房♥ 杰西抑郁了
I knew it. Looking back, I knew it.
我就知道 回想一下就说得通了
Then why didn't you say anything?
那你为什么不说
Oh, honey, it wasn't my place.
亲爱的 轮不到我来说
We still have time to get her out,
我们还有时间把她救出来
but we need your help, Connie.
但是我们需要你的帮助 康妮
I'd just make things worse.
我只会让事情变得更糟
We can't leave Jessi here.
我们不能把杰西留在这儿
What will we do? Yeah...
我们该怎么办 嗯
What are you gonna do?
你们打算怎么办
Rick! I thought you retired.
瑞克 我以为你退休了
Yeah, but this place is great.
是的 但这个地方很棒
I get my big coffee, I do my Sudoku, eat some cake,
我有大咖啡 玩数独 吃蛋糕
can't miss Linda's birthday, baby!
不能错过琳达的生日啊
Okay. Constance, do you remember
好吧 康斯坦斯 你还记得
your horny swearsies? Rick, honey.
你的饥渴誓言吗 瑞克 亲爱的
I can never understand you. That's why they have subtitles.
我永远都听不懂你在说什么 所以才要字幕
I think he's talking about the Jizz-ocratic Oath.
他是在说《精波拉底誓言》吧
"I do solemnly swear to counsel, develop,
我要遵守誓约 矢志不渝
and make horny the adolescents of the tri-state area
我要帮助三角洲地区的青少年成长
now and forever."
现在及永远
The keyword is "always."
关键词是 总要
I think he means "forever." Rick, you're right!
应该是永远 瑞克 你说得对
I sworesie!
我宣誓了
Now let's go help my Jessi!
现在去帮助我的杰西吧
Watch this.
看这个
Look at that, that's awesome, baby.
好厉害呀
Jessi! Come on, baby, stop hiding!
杰西 宝贝 别藏了
Where are you? I can't see you but I can smell you.
你在哪里 我看不见你 但我能闻到你
Oh, God, there are a billion rooms in here!
天哪 这里有无数个房♥间
Jessibear! Where are you?
小杰西 你在哪里
What?
什么
Nick? Andrew?
尼克 安德鲁
You belong in here, with me.
你属于这里 和我在一起
Let me out!
让我出去
Wait, did you hear that?
等等 听到了吗
Someone help! I need help!
救命啊 帮帮我
I'm in here It's her.
我在这里 是她
There's no doorknob. How do we open this thing?
没有门把手 我们怎么打开
Maury, you still got that laser dick?
莫里 你还有激光鸡鸡吗
You kidding me? Of course I do. Let me see.
开玩笑吧 当然 我看看
Got the can opener dick, my Cool Ranch dick,
我又开瓶器鸡鸡 薯片鸡鸡
my dick that looks like U2's The Edge,
看上去像U2乐队吉他手的鸡鸡
my dick with a dick, and here it is.
带着鸡鸡的鸡鸡 在这
I got an idea.
我有个主意
Dance, pussy, dance!
跳舞 小猫 跳舞
Little red dot!
小红点
Gimme! Little red dot!
给我 小红点
Oh, where'd you--? No, stop!
你去哪儿 不 停下
Get back here. Keep fighting, baby!
回来 继续努力 宝贝
Let go of me!
放开我
Let her go, you kitty bitch!
放开她 你这贱猫
Let go!
放开
Yeah! The men saved her!
英雄救美
Yes, we made it!
我们成功了
Goddammit, pubes everywhere.
该死的 到处都是阴毛
Am I the only one with pubes on them?
只有我身上都是阴毛吗
You guys came looking for me.
你们来找我了
Of course we did, Jessi, you're our friend.
当然了 杰西 你是我们的朋友
Look, we didn't realize you were depressed.
我们都不知道你抑郁了
And that's on us. But also on you.
是我们的错 你也有责任
Honey, you should have said something. Andrew.
亲爱的 你该说点什么 安德鲁
No, it's fine.
不 没事
I do need to figure some shit out.
我要弄清楚
Interrupting, but do I have any pubes on my back?
插个嘴 我背上有阴毛吗
Can one of you give me ride to train station?
你们有人能带我去火车站吗
Mom, I'm sorry.
妈妈 对不起
You were right. Really?
你说得对 真的吗
What am I right about?
我哪对了
I do need help. I want to talk to that therapist.
我确实需要帮助 我想和治疗师谈谈
Oh, Jessi, I'm so glad to hear that.
杰西 太好了
You're not a shitshow, Mom. Thank you.
妈妈 你不是垃圾 谢谢
You're not too shortneck bitch either. Okay.
也不是短脖婊♥子♥ 好
And also, like, who knows
而且谁知道
if you and Cantor Dina scissor each other.
你有没有和康托·迪娜来剪刀脚
What's scissoring? You don't know?
剪刀脚是什么 你不知道
Scissoring, it's like what lesbians do to,
剪刀脚 就是女同
like, get their vaginas to meet.
摩擦阴♥部♥啊
It was a word I wasn't familiar with Like two scissors
这词我没听过 像两把剪刀
You know what, sweetie, let's save this for therapy.
亲爱的 治疗的时候再说吧
Okay, you can do this, Jay.
好吧 你可以的 杰伊
What the fuck? Jay!
怎么回事 杰伊
I couldn't help it. She was irresistible.
我情不自禁 她太迷人了
She's still heavy with your musk, bro.
她身上还有你的香味呢 兄弟
And if you want Brad, then I want him, too.
如果你想要布莱德 那我也要
Why don't you join us?
为什么不加入我们呢
We want to suck the honey out of your baklava.
我们要从你的果仁蜜饼里把蜂蜜吸出来
If everybody wants me, then they can have me!
如果大家都想要我 那都可以拥有我
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表