剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
She's such a slut.
她是个婊♥子♥
What did you just say?
你说什么
I said you're a slut.
我说你是个婊♥子♥
Fight!
打架啦
Andrew! You're missing a cat fight. Girls, stop it!
安德鲁 你错过了打架了 住手
Don't worry. I'll take care of this. No, Steve!
别担心 我来处理 不行 史蒂夫
Oh no! I meant to hit the kids!
我是想打孩子们的
Look what you've done!
看看你都做了些什么
Turned girl against girl.
挑拨女孩打架
Oh, no! We're a part of the patriarchy.
别这样啊 我们都被父权制压♥迫♥了
Hey, girls! Come on!
好了 女孩们
Get off me, slut!
起开 臭婊♥子♥
What happened?
出什么事了
I think Lola might have given you a concussion.
洛拉把你打的脑震荡了
How many penises am I holding up?
我手里有几根鸡♥巴♥
Well, two, but one of them is very--
两根 不过其中一个
He doesn't know he's different. I tell him he's special.
他不知道他不一样 我说他很特别
You know who we've all completely overlooked
你知道作为浪漫对象
as a romantic partner?
我们都把谁忽略了
Missy Foreman-Greenwald.
米西·福尔曼-格林沃德
I didn't overlook her.
我没有忽略她
She was mine for a time, but alas, our passion, it ran too hot.
她曾经是我的 但我们太过激♥情♥了
Who could blame you? Everything about her is amazing.
这不怪你 她所有的一切都太棒了
Her face, her leadership skills, her emotional intelligence.
她的颜 领导才能 情商
I like how we're both in jazz club together.
我很喜欢在爵士乐俱乐部的样子
And she got a body.
她的条太顺了
Oh my God!
上帝
Missy's, like, jerking off.
米西高♥潮♥了
She's such a horny spazz, you guys.
她真是个骚货
Oh, no!
完了
Man, did you see her squirming on that worm?
你看见她在那虫子上扭来扭去了吗
Oh, you know it, brother.
兄弟 你知道的
I'm sorry...
抱歉
did you find this girl's humiliation erotic?
她丢人是不是让你挺性奋的
No, I just liked seeing her masturbate
我只是喜欢在她不知情的情况下
without her knowing that I was watching.
看她自♥慰♥
Oi-va-voy, when you say it out loud...
天啊 你说这么大声
Even your Hormone Monster thinks you've gone too far.
连你的荷尔蒙怪物都觉得你有点过分
Do you even care about Missy? Of course I care.
难道你不关心米西吗 我当然关心
I just liked seeing her masturbate
我只是喜欢在她不知情的情况下
without her knowing that I was watching.
看她自♥慰♥
Oh, that's bad. Yeah, indeed.
这太坏了 绝对的
God, what is wrong with me?
天啊 我这是怎么了
**Take on me*
*接受我
**Take on me...*
*接受我
**Take on me...*
*接受我
What was that? Nothing. It was nothing.
这是什么 没什么
Unless you liked it.
除非你喜欢
I'm sorry they're all being such dicks.
他们这样混♥蛋♥我很抱歉
Them? What about you? What do you mean?
他们 那你呢 我怎么了
What do I mean? You told everyone!
你怎么了 你告诉了所有人
That was our private moment.
那是我们的私密时刻
I was excited about it. Everyone's happy for us.
我只是感到兴奋 大家都为我们高兴
No, everyone's happy for you, because you're a guy.
不 大家都为你高兴 因为你是男的
You're like Mr. Big-Shot. But what am I to everyone?
你很牛逼 但我在别人眼里算什么
A slut! Who cares what they think?
婊♥子♥ 管别人怎么想呢
I mean, yes, maybe some people are calling me Mr. Big-Shot,
可能会有人说我牛逼
but hey, I'm still just Nick.
可我还是我啊
What? You are unbelievable!
怎么了 难以置信
In a good way or No! Not in a good way!
是夸奖吗 不是
Gina...
吉娜
You're never gonna get to touch her boobies again.
你再也没办法摸她的奶♥子♥了
It's all your fault. You made me tell everyone.
都是你的错 是你让我跟大家说的
I'm sorry!
我很抱歉
Stop faking it. I'm not faking it.
别装了 我没装
Don't be mad at me!
别生我气了
Do this to Gina. This works.
跟吉娜用这招 这个有用
No, it doesn't work. It doesn't?!
不 不管用 不管用
Oh Wiggles, I'm so sorry I put you in the middle of this.
扭扭 我很抱歉把你扯进来
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
Wiggles? Wiggles?
扭扭 扭扭
He's not going to answer you anymore.
他不会再回答你了
He's not? No.
不会吗 嗯
You killed him. What?
你杀了他 什么
Poor Wiggles... Wiggles?
可怜的扭扭 扭扭
Humped to death by a filthy little masturbator.
被一个小淫♥娃♥蹭死了
No! I thought I w... I thought I was just worm dancing.
不 我以为我只是在跳虫子舞
That's not true, is it?
并不是 对吧
You knew all along.
你一直都知道
Oh, Missy! Someone's having fun.
米西 玩得很开心啊
It tickles my vagina.
它让我阴♥道♥痒痒的
Oh, I bet it does.
我想也是
But let's just keep your worm dances in your room, okay?
就在你房♥间跳虫子舞好吗
Those are special between you and him, or her.
这是你和她还是他之间的小秘密
It's a him.
是他
I did know. I've known all along.
我确实知道 我一直都知道
Well, I hope it was worth it to you and your vagina.
希望这对你和你的阴♥道♥来说是值得的
Hey, I heard what happened with Coach Steve.
我听说史蒂夫教练的事了
Thick in the warm, huh?
射进温巢了
Yikes. Fuck you, Matthew!
恶心 操♥你♥妈♥ 马修
I was just going to say
我只是想说
if you don't want to sleep on the floor like a vagrant,
如果你不想像流浪汉一样睡在地板上
you can always crash in the Teachers' Lounge with me.
你可以和我在教师休息室一起睡
Looks like the gay boy thinks he's found another gay boy.
基佬好像以为找到了同类
There's so much to unpack with you.
他想向你释放心扉
Nice try, Matthew,
想得美 马修
but I'm not gonna let you park your dick inside my dick.
我不会让你鸡鸡进我鸡鸡里面的
See? Even this stray dog doesn't want your scraps of friendship.
看到了吗 流浪狗都不想要你的友谊
Just accept who you are:
接受真实的自己吧
A vicious little queen.
邪恶的小女王
You think I want to hook up with you,
你以为我想跟你亲热
you walking PortaPotty? What?
你个移♥动♥公厕 什么
Sleep in hell! Joke's on you, Matthew!
在地狱睡吧 搞笑吧你 马修
I do sleep in hell!
我真的在地狱睡觉
So... is Gina mad? She's not psyched.
吉娜生气了吗 反正不高兴
I'm gonna kill Jay. Why?
我要杀了杰伊 为什么
Because he told everyone. Oh yeah, of course.
因为他告诉了所有人 也是
Andrew's too scared to say anything,
安德鲁不敢说的
and you'd never, like, slut shame a girl.
你也不会说女生是婊♥子♥
Right, no. I wouldn't. Totally.
对 我肯定不会
You know how I can tell when you're lying?
你知道我怎么知道你在撒谎吗
You look like Mitch McConnell.
你看起来像明奇·麦康奈尔
Shit.
靠
Nick, it wasn't Jay. It was me.
尼克 不是杰伊 是我
What? So this is all your fault?
什么 都是你的错吗
Dude, you are the one who told us
哥们 是你先告诉我们
about your stupid tit grab to begin with.
你摸了奶♥子♥的
Because you're my friends. Oh, please!
因为你是我的朋友 拜托
You just wanted to brag and feel like a big dick boy.
你只是想炫耀 觉得自己像个大鸡♥巴♥
Yes, because you're a one-pubed wonder.
是的 因为你只有一根阴毛
Well, you only gossip because you're jealous of Gina.
你八卦 只是因为你嫉妒吉娜
Yes! Because she's not a flat-chested thieving
对 因为她不是平胸偷东西的
little drug addict. Jesus.
小瘾君子 天啊
You know what? Fuck this.
操♥你♥妈♥的
You told your friends all about your sexual conquest
你告诉你的朋友关于你的性征服
because you wanted to feel like a man, didn't you?
因为你想像个男人 不是吗
Yeah, I guess I did.
我想是吧
You pretend to support other women,
你假装支持其他女人
but as soon as a girl threatened you,
但一旦有女孩威胁到你
you threw her under the bus!
你就让她成为众矢之的
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表