剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Life is meaningless, and you are all alone.
生命毫无意义 你孤身一人
What? Alone.
什么 孤身一人
I am? Forever.
我吗 永远
Alone.
孤身一人
Can you... Stop saying that!
你能不能 不要说了
Can you, Missy, hear the beat? I can hear it!
米西 你能听出节奏吗 我能
If I can just get everyone's attention, I'd love to make a toast.
如果能引起大家注意 我想敬杯酒
You have a really cool house, but it's freaking me out,
你家真的很酷 但吓到我了
and I need to be alone right fucking now.
我现在就想孤身一人
Oh! Thank God. What?
谢天谢地 什么
Alone Zone? Oh no.
孤生区 不要啊
Thank you for lending me these pants?
谢谢你借我这条裤子
It's like I basically own you now.
你就是我的人了
Hey, man, we gotta get out of here.
兄弟 我们得离开这
I feel like I've been awake for a month.
我觉得自己一个月没睡了
Lola, this has been wonderful,
洛拉 这真的很美好
but I actually have to get home for dinner.
但我得回家吃晚饭了
Well, I have dinner plans too, Mr. Popular.
我也有晚餐计划 万人迷
I'm dying solo on a margarita
我等不及要独享一份
fettuccine Lean Cuisine I thawed in the sink,
我放水槽里解冻的玛格丽特意面瘦身餐
because my microwave is broken.
因为我微波炉坏了
So you're just gonna leave her here all alone
所以你就这么溜了 留她一人
while you waltz off in her pants,
还穿走她的裤子
because you defiled yours?
因为你把自己裤子弄脏了
Oh God, he's right.
天啊 他说得对
Lola, do you want to come over to my house for dinner?
洛拉 你要来我家吃晚饭吗
What? Are you joking me?
什么 你搞笑呢
Who would want that?
谁要去
No, but like, I definitely will.
不 我当然愿意
Hello? Is anybody here?
你好 有人吗
I'm here.
我在
What? Who are you? I'm you...
什么 你是谁 我是你
in the future.
未来的你
Wait, what's future me doing in the Alone Zone?
等等 未来的我在孤生区干嘛
You live here. What?
你住在这里 什么
So come on in or shake your booty,
快来吧 或者摇摆起来
'cause this is your fabulous life.
因为这是你的精彩生活
Whoa! This place is baller.
这地方好棒
What do I do in the future?
未来的我是干什么的
You're a TV personality, Nick. Star, of course...
尼克 你是个电视名人 还是大明星
...and you have your own show on Nitflax.
你在"网灰"上有自己的剧集
It's a cartoon about how you rocked as a kid.
是部关于你晃荡青春的动画
Do I like it? You don't mind it,
我喜欢吗 你无所谓
although you'd like to do more dramatic roles.
虽然你喜欢演更夸张的角色
How come? I don't know.
怎么会 我不知道
It's a pure ego thing.
这纯粹是自我意识
So I'm happy, right?
我是快乐的吗
Nick, you make more money than you could ever use,
尼克 你赚了这辈子都用不完的钱
and you feel alone every single day.
每天都觉得很孤独
So do I have a wife or kids?
我有妻子或是孩子吗
No way, Nick. Those things have needs,
不可能 尼克 他们会有需求
and you're allergic to that.
而你对那很反感
You'll always have the company
总会有人陪伴在你身边
of your best friend and robot Butler,
你最好的朋友兼机器人管家
Andrew 3000.
安德鲁3000
I cleaned your bidet, Mr. Star.
我清理了您的坐浴盆 明星先生
If I am unneeded I will go to my jack off cubby and jack off.
如果没有什么吩咐 我就去手♥淫♥室打飞机了
See you later, simulated best friend.
待会见 人造知心好友
Correction: Only friend.
更正 唯一的朋友
Goodbye, Nick.
再见 尼克
Nick...
尼克
Nick! Earth to Nick!
尼克 呼叫尼克
Dude, are you all right?
伙计 你还好吗
You farted, and then you said we were at war.
你放屁了 还说我们在打仗
Oh, yeah. I just gotta...
我要...
I think I'm just gonna get the fuck out of here.
我要离开这里
What? Nick, come back!
什么 尼克 快回来
We were having so much fun! Oh, no.
我们玩得这么开心 糟了
That little dude is going tweakie-deekie!
这小伙子嗑得神志不清了
What's wrong with Nick? Don't tell her! She's a snitch!
尼克怎么了 别告诉她 她会说出去
Okay, Missy, you seriously have to promise not to say anything...
米西 你要郑重发誓不说出去
Of course. ...to anyone.
当然 谁都不行
I'd be proud to be your confidant.
我很荣幸能当你推心置腹的朋友
Nick and I ate some weed gummies, and got so high,
我和尼克吃了一些大♥麻♥软糖 嗑嗨了
and now he's freaking out, and I don't know what to do.
现在他产生幻觉了 我不知道该怎么办
Ozari! You guys did marijuana?
天啊 你们吸大♥麻♥了
Don't you know what that will do to your developing brains?
你不知道这对你大脑发育有什么影响吗
You're probably never gonna be able to remember anything again.
你可能再也不会记得任何事情了
Do you know who I am right now? God, I'm freaking out.
你知道我是谁吗 天啊 吓坏我了
Am I getting a contact high? Are we going to jail?
我是不是间接性嗑嗨了 我们要坐牢了吗
I cannot deal with this nerd.
我受不了这呆子
I'm gonna lie down and watch the Great British Bake Off.
我要躺下来看集《英国家庭烘焙大赛》
They're so nice to each other.
他们彼此真友善
Missy, can you please just help me find Nick?
米西 你能不能帮我找尼克
Fine. But then you're going straight to rehab.
好吧 找他到后你们要进戒毒所
Okay, yeah, right.
好吧好吧
I'm gonna find a way to snitch you out. What?
我会找个法子说出去 什么
Is that... Oh, shit.
那是不是 靠
Nick. Hey!
尼克
I was just trying out that new Uber bicycle app,
我在试用优步单车的新软件
and Lola is one of their drivers.
洛拉是司机
Oh my God. He's lying.
我的天 他在撒谎
He blammo'd in his pants
他射在裤子上了
and now we're both literally starving.
现在我们真的都很饿
Me, too. We're all starving...
我也是 我们都渴望
for human connection. What?
人情纽带 你说什么
Andrew, listen to me. You gotta hold onto Lola.
安德鲁 听我说 你要把握住洛拉
If you don't, you're gonna meet your future self
如果你没有 你将会见到未来的自己
and he's gonna remind you of Bill Maher. What?
他会让你想起比尔·马赫 什么
Nick! What? Who said that? Who's there?
尼克 什么 谁叫我 谁在那
Over here, man. Behind the gate.
伙计 门后面
Hey, Nick.
尼克
You're Jay's Pitbull Featuring Ludacris, and you can talk.
你是杰伊的斗牛犬"卢达克里斯伴唱" 你会说话
You don't look so good. Everything okay?
你脸色很差 你还好吗
No, I'm worried that I'm gonna die alone.
不 我担心自己会孤独地死去
Hey, Brother. I get it.
兄弟 我懂
There was this beagle who lived next door at the Goldbergs.
隔壁戈德堡一家以前有只猎兔犬
We really hit it off.
我们很合得来
She was super funny, kind eyes.
她超级风趣 迷人的眼睛
That's really nice.
真好
So I wanted to, you know, jack hammer her so hard,
我真想狠狠地操她
My back paws sliding across the kitchen floor.
我的后爪滑过厨房♥的地板
Sure. But she wasn't in heat,
当然 但她没有发♥情♥
so I kind of bailed on her. Oh really?
所以我有点放弃了 是吗
And then Jay's brother pegged her in the eye with a slingshot.
后来杰伊的兄弟用弹弓打到她的眼睛
And... she died. Oh my God.
然后她死了 天啊
Yeah, man. Real connection is rare...
是啊 真情实感很难得
like a white shit.
就像白屎
Whoa! You are such a wise dog.
你真有智慧
Thanks, man.
谢啦 伙计
I like you, too. Nick, what the hell?
我也喜欢你 尼克 搞什么鬼
We should hang out more.
我们应该多出去玩玩
Featuring Ludacris will shred your balls.
"卢达克里斯伴唱"会撕烂你的蛋蛋
Just ask my neighbor, Darren.
问问我的邻居戴伦
His sack looks like a park basketball net.
他的蛋就像公园里的篮球网
What an idiot. There you are!
真是个傻子 找到你了
We've been looking all over for you.
我们到处找你
What are you guys doing here?
你们在这干什么
Nick and Jesse got high on marijuana drug candy,
尼克和杰西大♥麻♥软糖嗑嗨了
and Nick is freaking out and Jesse feels super guilty.
尼克出现幻觉了 杰西觉得很内疚
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表