剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
And to think,
话说
you were going to take him to Hamilton. She was?
你还准备带他去哈密尔顿的 是吗
And then I was maybe going to take him to Starbucks.
然后可能带他去星巴克
No! The ideal date!
不 完美约会啊
Thank you, Leah.
谢谢 利亚
The prosecution would now like to call its final witness.
检方将传唤最后的证人
Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝
Andrew Glouberman!
安德鲁·格劳博曼
Oh dear God!
天啊
It was in my own butt.
在我屁♥眼♥里呢
You scared me!
你吓了我一跳
Buddy, I'm not mad. I was just worried.
伙计 我没生气 只是担心
Hey Mom.
妈妈
Sorry, I'm late.
对不起 我迟到了
That's okay. I had a great time with my new friend.
没关系 我和我的新朋友玩得很开心
You got a super-duper kid, Mrs. Jay's mom.
你孩子特别酷 杰伊妈妈
Thank you, Mister...
谢谢你 您怎么称呼
It's Steve. Mr. Coach Steve-Steve.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫教练先生
You can call me Coach Steve.
你可以叫我史蒂夫教练
Well, any friend of Jay's is a friend of mine, Steve.
杰伊的朋友就是我的朋友 史蒂夫
Another friend? When it rains, it pours.
又交个朋友 好运挡不住啊
Byebye, Coach Steve. Byebye, Mrs. Jay's MomMom.
再见 史蒂夫教练 再见 杰伊妈妈
Hey, let's buy a dog from a puppy mill
我们从小狗工厂买♥♥条狗
and say we got it from a shelter.
然后说是领养的吧
No! I just made two new friends.
不 我刚交了两个新朋友
I don't need you anymore, Bad Mitten.
我不需要你了 坏手套
Oh you're dead, Steve.
你死定了 史蒂夫
I'm going to kill you before you lose your virginity next episode.
在你下集破处前 我要杀了你
You don't like spoilers?
你们不喜欢被剧透
Well, let me explain this to you.
那我解释一下
I'm not a good mitten.
我不是一个好手套
I'm a bad mitten.
我是个坏手套
Still don't think I'm a bad mitten?
还不觉得吗
Then stick around and watch me fuck this dead bird.
那就看我♥操♥这只死鸟吧
Mr. Glouberman!
格劳博曼先生
Don't tell a little kid about mac and cheese restaurant.
别跟小孩说芝士通心粉餐厅
Why would you promise that?
为什么要答应呢
Andrew, my boy,
安德鲁 孩子
we've heard but a fraction of the many wretched things
我们只听到了你悲惨生活的
you've done in your pathetic life. Oh, God.
一小部分经历 天哪
And now I only have one question...
现在我只有一个问题
Do you believe you're a good person?
你相信自己是个好人吗
I think I will remind you that you're under oath!
我觉得 提醒你 你宣誓了
I wanna be a good person. Do you?
我想成为一个好人 是吗
Because I believe you wish to drench
因为我相信你想要
this entire planet in your rotten jizz.
射爆整个星球
Isn't that true, Mr. Glouberman?
不是吗 格劳博曼先生
No, that's a half truth!
不 只对了一半
May the records show that the defendant
请记录下被告
has a poorly timed erection.
不合时宜地勃起了
Do not write that down!
不要写下来
You got a boner from this? There is no denying it.
这也能硬 他没否认
You are irredeemable.
你真是不可救药
I know that. Don't you think I know that?
我知道 你以为我不知道吗
I have no self-control.
我没有自♥制♥力
I could jerk off to anything in here.
我可以对着这里任何东西撸管
I could jerk off to all of you.
对着你们所有人
I'll probably jerk off to this whole experience.
想着这整个经历我都能撸
Why is that?
为什么呢
Because I'm a creep, okay? Oh, yes.
因为我是奇葩 好吗 嗯
I'm a pervert! Yes, Andrew.
我是个变♥态♥ 是的 安德鲁
And maybe at the end of the day, I'm just a bad person.
也许说到底 我是个坏人
Yes! You're a bad person!
没错 你是个坏人
And not a great guy at all.
一点都不好
You're just reshuffling the words.
你只是换了个词
Oh God, what have I done?
天哪 我做了什么
Guilty!
有罪
Andrew! Stop judging yourself.
安德鲁 别自责了
No!
不
I'm a not great guy.
我不是好人
She deserves it, and so do we.
她活该 这钱就该归我们
We totally do.
没错
I'm sorry, Andrew. It's okay.
对不起 安德鲁 没关系
No, I made in the crate.
不 被关在笼子里了
Shut up, Maurice.
闭嘴 莫里斯
Don't you see he's mine now? You both are.
没看见他现在是我的了吗 你们俩都是
Okay, it's just that it's caked to my fur.
可是粘我毛上了
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表