剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Okay, the problem with your sink is
好吧 你水槽问题是
that I have no idea how to fix it.
我不知道如何修复它
I mean look at this thing. It's riddled with pipes.
看这个玩意 全是管子
We gotta figure it out, Coach Steve.
我们得修好 史蒂夫教练
This is my designated toilet.
这是我指定的厕所
I feel you, buddy.
我懂 伙计
I just love watching you work, Steve.
我好喜欢看你工作 史蒂夫
Are you sure I can't get you a glass of wine?
你真的不要杯酒吗
Oh, I'm good. Thank you, Mrs. Jay's Mom.
不用了 谢谢 杰伊妈妈
I always carry a thermos of almond palmer.
我总是带着一瓶杏仁葡萄酒
You know, half lemonade, half almond milk.
半柠檬水 半杏仁牛奶
Lukewarm. Yeah.
温的 嗯
Feels like the drink is mad at me.
感觉喝的生我气了呢
You got some on your shirt. Oof, my goof.
你撒到衣服上了 我好笨
Why don't you take it off and we'll get you all cleaned up.
不如脱下来 我帮你洗干净
Jay! Yeah?
杰伊 嗯
Why don't you run to the store
你去商店
and get our friend Steve
给我们的朋友史蒂夫
some fresh almond milk and lemonade?
买♥♥些新鲜杏仁牛奶和柠檬水
Room temp. You got it.
常温的 好嘞
Mom? Sure, you can call me Mom.
妈妈 你当然可以叫我妈妈
Yes! Best day ever!
最棒的一天
You know, my husband's on a business trip.
我丈夫出差了
Cool! And Val and Curt are away at vape camp.
酷 瓦尔和柯特去抽烟了
Awesome.
棒
Steve, do you ever get lonely?
史蒂夫 你寂寞过吗
Of course not. I remain lonely.
当然没有 我一直寂寞
It would be so nice if I had a man like you
如果有个像你这样的人
to keep me company when my husband was away.
在我老公不在的时候陪着我就好了
Like a Gary.
就像加里一样
A Gary?
加里
Yeah, Gary used to come over while my dad was away
是的 加里在我爸不在的时候来过
do push-ups on my mom.
在我妈身上做俯卧撑
Sounds like Gary was having sex with your mother.
听起来加里在和你母亲做♥爱♥
Sex?
做♥爱♥
I wonder if that has anything to do with those yogurt balloons
那和酸奶气球有什么关系
I used to find on the floor next to her bed.
我原来老在她床边发现
Steve, you are so funny.
史蒂夫 你真有趣
How would you like to do push-ups on me sometime?
你想在我身上做俯卧撑吗
Why does my pener have a heartbeat all of a sudden?
为什么我突然鸡动了一下
'Cause you wanna do sex with her, Steve.
因为你想和她上♥床♥ 史蒂夫
This is your chance, baby.
这是你的机会 宝贝
Why don't you think about it, darling?
亲爱的 为什么不想想呢
Holy Dave Grohl-y!
天啊
Looks like this week I'm the one going through changes.
看来这周是我有所改变啊
Do the song!
唱歌♥吧
**I'm going through changes...*
*我正在改变
Oh, look at that bra!
看那个胸罩
**I'm going through change...*
*我正在改变
Drip drop! That's gonna make a stain.
滴滴 会变成污点的
I stubbed my toe.
我撞到脚趾了
Oh, yeah!
爽
Did you fast-forward through the credits?
制♥作♥名单你快进了吗
Oh, this is really bad. I know, right?
这真的很糟糕 我知道
There are fingerprint smudges all over your screen,
你屏幕上都是指纹
and the oil build up. Andrew,
都起油了 安德鲁
I'm talking about my text with Gena.
我是说我和吉娜的短♥信♥
I said that I liked her and she never responded.
我说我喜欢她 她都不回
Yes, that's also very bad. Yes.
是的 这也很糟糕 是的
Maybe she died. Okay.
也许她死了 好吧
Maybe she was murdered. Andrew
可能被谋杀了 安德鲁
Oh, wait. There's Gena. She's alive. Face the wall.
等等 吉娜 她还活着 面对墙
Hey, Andrew. Oh, man.
安德鲁 伙计
I'm so sorry that I didn't get you a card.
我很抱歉没给你卡片
A card? For what?
卡片 为什么
For National Pants-ing Week, you butt-fuck!
全国脱裤周 傻瓜
National Pants-ing Week? Butt-fuck?
全国脱裤周 傻瓜
Yes, grab ahold of your waist bands,
是的 抓住你的腰带
because it's National Pants-ing Week,
因为全国脱裤周到了
mandated by President Trump to toughen kids up
特朗普总统是为了锻炼儿童
while keeping things sexy.
同时保持性感
Lola, you clotheslined three other girls
洛拉 你怼了三个女生
for the chance to be on camera.
来上电视
What do you think of National Pants-sing Week?
你觉得全国脱裤周如何
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
I hope nobody pants-es me.
希望没人扒我裤子呀
Oh, too bad you're not wearing over-alls, Jesse.
你怎么没穿工装裤 杰西
Your jeans are a Siren's call to any would-be pants-er.
你的牛仔裤会吸引别人来脱的
If they try, I'll slit their fucking throats.
他们敢 我就割了他们的喉咙
Okay. What are you doing after school?
好吧 你放学后干什么
I took another $20 from my bitch mom's purse
我从我妈那婊♥子♥包里拿了20块
while she was sucking down a Chobani
她还在那吸酸奶
and I wanna go shopping.
我想去购物
You're stealing from your mom? Jesse, are you okay?
你偷你♥妈♥的♥钱 杰西 你没事吧
I'm fine! Are you coming or not?
我很好 你来还是不来
I can't follow you down this dark path. It's not for me.
我不能跟你堕落 不适合我
But if you change your mind, I'll be at my capoeira class.
如果你改变主意 就来卡泼卫勒舞班找我
Capoeira? Are you serious?
卡泼卫勒 你是认真的吗
Happy National Pants-ing--
全国脱裤日快乐
I don't know. Am I serious?
我不知道 是吗
Thank you. Obrigado.
谢谢 不客气
Nick! I am obsessed with your shirt.
尼克 你衣服真好看
You actually have good style.
有型啊
That's sort of a weird complement.
这夸得有点奇怪啊
I used to have to literally dress DeVon.
我以前得帮德文穿衣服
Not like literally. No, literally. He's like an old man.
不是真穿吧 是的 他就像老人一样
Like he's frail and has to sit down in the shower?
他很虚弱 不得不坐在淋浴间吗
You didn't hear that from me.
我可没说啊
Anyway, I have huge news.
总之我有个大新闻
And it's not that DeVon is secretly an old man?
不是德文其实是老人这个吗
You're so random.
你真无厘头
So, Lola told me to tell you,
洛拉让我告诉你
to tell Andrew she likes him.
跟安德鲁说她喜欢他
Lola? Like LolaLola? Yeah!
洛拉 就那个洛拉 是的
And I had this like, cryptic idea... Cryptic?
我有这样一个秘密的想法 秘密
...that the four of us could double. A double date?
我们四个人一起约会 两对情侣
So like Andrew and Lola... And you and me.
安德鲁和洛拉 还有你和我
She likes you. Slap her in the tit!
她喜欢你 扇她奶♥子♥
Or maybe I should just go on a date with Devin
要不我和德温约会
and I don't know, forget about Gena?
忘了吉娜吧
Who's Gena? The boy with the glasses?
谁是吉娜 戴眼镜的男孩
No, that's Andrew.
不 那是安德鲁
Okay. Yeah, that'll be fun. I'll tell Andrew.
好啊 很有趣 我会告诉安德鲁的
I gotta get outta here, man.
我得走了 伙计
That's too bad. You were such a big help.
可惜了 你帮了大忙
You're literally so random.
你真是太无厘头了
This is my thinking song.
这是我的思想歌♥
Sorry I'm late. I'm getting too old for this shit.
对不起 我迟到了 真是老了
Thank God you're here, Rick.
谢天谢地 你来了 瑞克
I don't know what to do-do-bah-do-do-do.
我不知道该怎么办
On the one hand, Mrs. Jay's Mom is married,
一方面 杰伊妈妈结婚了
but on the other hand, she makes regular eye contact with me.
但另一方面 她经常与我眉目传情
So, you know, yin-yang.
阴阳结合
No woman has ever wanted to do sex with you before.
以前没有女人想跟你上♥床♥
You should go for it. I don't know. It feels wrong.
你应该去争取 我说不好 感觉不对劲
So did killing and eating that squirrel, but--
杀死和吃松鼠也是如此 但是
But it was awesome. Yeah. Jay's Mom is a squirrel.
但那太棒了 杰伊的妈妈就是只松鼠
As always, you're spot on, my dude.
你一如既往地给力啊 老伙计
I should probably talk to Jay.
我应该和杰伊谈谈
And I should probably talk to Coach Steve.
我应该和史蒂夫教练谈谈
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表