剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Brad. You're Jay, right?
我是布莱德 你是杰伊吧
You look nice, bro.
兄弟 你看上去不错啊
So fit. Mr. Perfect. You exercise?
身材很好 完美先生 你锻炼吗
I mean, I jump on the trampoline in my backyard.
我在后院里跳蹦床
Hell yeah, you do. I bet you have the best body in your grade.
是吗 我打赌你一定是全年级身材最好的
I don't know exact--
我不是很确定
Wait, what do you want, Brad?
等等 布莱德 你想干什么
What do you think I want, bro?
兄弟 你觉得我想干什么
I'm thirsty for that olive pecker.
我对你的橄榄鸡鸡如饥似渴
Listen, as much as I'd love to dump a full load of tzatziki in you,
虽说我挺想射你一身的
I don't know that I should. I have a girlfriend, Suzette.
我不知道好不好 我有个女朋友叙泽特
Oh, I know that pillow.
我知道那个枕头
So does every cake-boy at GNC.
GNC药店的每个型男也都认识她
Besides, I can keep a secret, bro.
另外 我很会保守秘密
My lips stay shut when I'm not sucking you off.
除了帮你吹♥箫♥ 我不会张嘴的
I mean, right, okay.
好吧
Very cool. Okay.
酷毙了
Are you insane? I'm not going in there.
你疯了吗 我不会进去的
Come on, Andrew. They put my puberty on hold.
拜托啊 安德鲁 他们要暂停我的青春期
I know, that does sound bad.
我知道 这是挺糟的
I need a new Hormone Monster,
我需要一只新的荷尔蒙怪兽
and this time I want someone good.
而且这次我要一个好的
Yeah, but you don't even know where this portal leads.
可你都不知道这个传送门通向哪里
It's safe, okay?
很安全的
I tied a rope to a tennis ball, threw it in there,
我在一个网球上栓了绳子 把球扔进去
and when I pulled it back, it was totally fine.
然后我拽回来 一切正常
This tennis ball is covered in pubes.
这球上全是阴毛
Yeah, I guess that's weird. It is.
有些怪异啊 就是
Like, whose pubes are they, right?
是谁的阴毛呢
Just shut up and do it already, pussies.
软蛋们 闭上嘴行动吧
Jesse? What are you doing here?
杰西 你来做什么
I came over to get away from my stupid mom,
我是来躲我那笨老妈的
but then I overheard you dweebs talking about your portal,
刚才我听到你们这两个软蛋说传送门
and I want in.
我想加入
You want in?
你想加入
Did you not see the ball of pubes?
你没看见这一球的阴毛吗
Who even cares? Life sucks ass.
谁在乎啊 生活就是这么操蛋
Interesting take. Fuck it.
有点意思 管它呢
No!
不
Oh my God, I can't believe Come on, Andrew.
上帝 难以置信 来吧 安德鲁
Don't be a pussy!
别当软蛋
No, Nick, don't--
别 尼克
Have you both lost your minds? I'm not going in.
你们俩疯了吗 我可不进去
I'm not going to do it. I'm not--
不会的
Well, my chapstick broke in my pocket,
我口袋里的润唇膏断了
So these jeans. Yeah, they're ruined.
牛仔裤都完蛋了
What is this place?
这是什么地方
"Welcome to Human Resources.
欢迎来到人力资源部
We manage people."
我们管理人
"Presented by Acura"?
讴歌♥出品
What does that even mean? Look!
什么意思 看
"The Department of Puberty."
青春期部
I bet that place is chock-full of Hormone Monsters.
这里肯定全都是荷尔蒙怪兽
Let's go. Wait.
走吧 等等
Are we even supposed to be here?
我们应该来这里吗
Just try to blend in.
试着融入吧
Be casual.
放轻松
Yes, be casual.
放轻松
Okay. Hang cool, everyone.
轻松点 大家
Cowabunga.
好嘞
Be Andrew.
做安德鲁
Oh my God.
天啊
Hey, check it out: Hormone Division, floor 13.
看 荷尔蒙部 13层
Come on.
来吧
How you doing, Bob? There you are.
鲍勃 怎么样 你好
My mother-in-law's in town.
我岳母来了
Yeah. She said something so insulting.
她说了特别烦人的话
What'd she say? She goes,
她说什么了 她说
"You couldn't get a kid a boner if you jerked him off yourself."
你帮孩子打飞机 他就没法自己硬
Jesus.
天啊
Listen, she's right, but you know--
她是对的 但是
She say it in front of your kids? No, in front of me!
当着你孩子面说的 不是 当我面说的
That's awful.
太糟心了
There's my floor. Okay, see you later.
我到了 回头见
Holy shit. It's Maury at work.
靠 莫里在上班
He has a whole life.
他在这也有生活啊
Yeah, just got my pilot's license.
我刚获得飞行员执照
You gotta come up with me sometime, Lorraine.
你哪天跟我出去吧 罗琳
All you need to do is bring your bikini.
你只要带上比基尼
And money to pay for your trip.
还有旅行费用就行了
What the...?
这是
Wow, Maury! Was that you flirting?
莫里 你在打情骂俏吗
Blow it out your ass, Gavin.
加文 舔你菊花去吧
Lorraine already did.
罗琳舔过了
She laughs at everything.
她什么东西都笑
You wanna chew on a door jam, Lorraine?
你要嚼门把手吗 罗琳
All right, well, I gotta get back to work.
我要回去工作了
My dick don't quit.
我的鸡♥巴♥永不停歇
I just got two 13-year-olds laid,
我刚让两个13岁的孩子
on a school night no less.
在周中破处了
I want him. That's my guy.
我要他 这才是我的怪兽
He does seem confident. New Jersey confident.
他倒挺自信的 新泽西的那种自信
I'm gonna find his office and talk to him.
我要找到他的办公室 跟他谈谈
Wait here with-- Where did Jessi go?
在这等 杰西去哪儿了
Hey, what the hell are you two doing here?
你们俩在这干什么呢
Maury! Look, Nick made us come--
莫里 尼克让我们过来
I'm taking you home right now. Let's go, butt-fucks.
我现在带你们回家 走吧 倒霉孩子
But we lost Jessi, she came here with us. We can't go.
但杰西不见了 她一起来的 我们不能走
Shit, you kids are like dogs. I need to put you on a leash.
你们就跟狗似的 得给你们栓根绳子
I am enamored with you, Lorraine.
罗琳 我迷死你了
Tyler.
泰勒
Of course that little shit left a portal open.
肯定是那个混♥蛋♥没关传送门啊
That's exactly why I need a new Hormone Monster.
所以我要个新的荷尔蒙怪兽
Maybe you could introduce me to that guy Gavin?
也许你可以把我介绍给加文
You want to work with that chode?
你想和那家伙合作
It doesn't matter. You don't have the time to talk to him anyway.
没关系 反正你没有时间和他说话
Why not? Humans can't stay in this world
为什么不呢 人类不能在这个世界
for longer than an hour.
待超过一个小时
If you do, it'll be--
如果超过 就会
Oh, fuck! Our dicks will age rapidly
妈的 我们的鸡♥巴♥会很快衰老
and fall off like a bunch of rotten nectarines?
像烂油桃一样掉下来
Where do you come up with this shit?
你从哪听说的
I don't know.
不知道
Look, the point is, if you stay here,
关键是如果你们留在这里
you will be developmentally stunted forever.
将永远发育迟缓
Either physically, like child weightlifters,
无论是身体上 像儿童举重运动员
or mentally, like my dear friend's son, Michael Jackson.
或者精神上 像我好友的儿子迈克尔·杰克逊
But I want to grow up.
但我想长大
I have big plans to be a regular man.
我有远大的计划 成为一个普通人
I'm going to go find Jessi. Stay here.
我要去找杰西 待在这儿
Do not leave this office. Capiche?
不要离开这个办公室 明白吗
You got it, Maury. Capiche to the max!
明白了 莫里 明明白白
I'm gonna go talk to Gavin. But we don't have time.
我要跟加文谈谈 但是我们没有时间
I can't be stuck halfway through puberty.
我不能在青春期停留
I don't wanna look like this for the rest of my life.
我不希望以后都长这样
You mean like the assistant manager at a bowling alley?
你说像保龄球馆的助理教练吗
That's what I look like?
我就长这样
Yeah, you really do.
是的
Holy shit, man!
天哪 伙计
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表