剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Those are shorts. These are shorts.
这些是短裤 确实是短裤
I'm looking at it now. I see that they're shorts.
我在看 我发现这些是短裤了
I can't believe I waited around for a fucking priest
我真不敢相信自己在等一个神父
to show me a pantie picture. I'm out of here.
给我展示内♥裤♥照片 我要走了
You know what? If I did fuck little boys,
如果我真的要操小男孩
you wouldn't be one of them.
我也不会操你
A lot of adult men would be attracted to me
很多成年男性会被我
and this big can of mine.
还有我的大屁♥股♥所吸引呢
What a jerk.
真是个混♥蛋♥
I just want to feel better.
我只想感觉好受点
You'll never feel better.
你永远不会好受的
Stop it! You're ratchet!
住口 你这恶棍
Leave me alone.
别理我
You should be ashamed of yourself,
你该自惭形秽
you sinful little creature!
你这罪恶的小鬼
I just wanted to touch myself in public. Is that so wrong?
我只是想当众撸管 有那么糟吗
Stop quoting your friend's dad's law commercials.
不要再引用你朋友爸爸的法律广♥告♥了
Cramps. How can a child be in such bad shape?
天哪 为什么我一个孩子会这么惨
Thank goodness. I made it.
谢天谢地 我到家了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Who are you? Who, I?
你是谁 谁 我吗
Andrew, I'm the Shame Wizard, of course.
安德鲁 我是耻辱巫师
The Shame Wizard?
耻辱巫师
The Shame Wizard!
耻辱巫师
Yes, Andrew, and I've been waiting for you.
没错 安德鲁 我一直在等你
You have? Oh, yes.
是吗 是啊
Oh, God. Surely you knew I was coming.
天哪 你早知道我会来
I didn't. I wouldn't- -
我不知道 我不想
Now come with me, young man.
现在跟我来 年轻人
I'm taking you to that new mac and cheese restaurant.
我带你去新开的芝士通心粉餐厅
Really? Nope.
真的吗 假的
Where am I? All rise.
我在哪 全体起立
Shame Court is now in session. What?
耻辱法庭开庭 什么
The honorable Shame Wizard presiding.
由尊敬的耻辱巫师主持
Shame Court? Silence!
耻辱法庭 肃静
Thus begins the trial of Andrew Glouberman
现在开始对安德鲁·格劳博曼的进行审判
who stands accused of being a loathsome little pervert.
此人被指控为恶心的小变♥态♥
That was really fun.
今晚过得很愉快
My family really likes you. I don't know if you noticed,
我家人很喜欢你 我不知道你注意没
but I think Tanya might wanna have a sleepover.
但塔尼娅似乎想要留人过夜
That might be fun.
可能也不错啊
I'll only do it if I can take an ice bath with your grandma.
前提是我要和你祖母洗个冷水澡
This is your big chance, Nick.
大好机会 尼克
Eat her chin! Pinch her in the butt.
亲她脸蛋 捏她屁♥股♥
Hey G. Hey D!
G D
D's here. Cool jacket.
D来了 夹克不错
I think my uncle had the same one
我叔叔在万圣节上扮演辛巴达时
when he was Sinbad for Halloween.
好像就穿了一件
I think it's kind of weird that you're that close to your uncle.
你居然和你叔叔关系那么亲密
My dad wasn't around, but I'm just wanna be that guy.
我爸不在 但我喜欢啊
There's nothing I can say back to that.
我竟无言以对
Nick, looks like your bus is here.
尼克 你的公车好像到了
Thanks again. I had fun.
再次感谢 我很开心
Yeah. Me, too. Bye.
我也是 再见
Bye.
再见
Oh no! This bus can't slow down...
不 这公车居然没法减速
the matriots, baby.
真环保啊
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们
over the millennia,
在千年间
I have seen many good people do terrible things,
我曾见过很多好人做坏事
but the State shall prove
但检方要证明
that Andrew Glouberman didn't do a bad thing...
安德鲁·格劳博曼并没有做坏事
Yeah. He is a bad thing!
对 他就是邪恶本身
Objection.
反对
Oh, thank God, Maury. You're here.
谢天谢地 莫里 你也在
Are you my lawyer?
你是我的律师吗
Am I your lawyer? Oh, please
我是你的律师吗 求你
Seriously, am I your lawyer?
说真的 我是你的律师吗
I was told we were going to a new mac and cheese restaurant.
有人说我们要去新开的芝士通心粉餐厅
How does the defendant plead?
被告要如何申辩
Not creepy, your honor.
并不奇怪 法官阁下
I'm sorry. I couldn't find a sitter.
抱歉 我找不到保姆
One, two, three... I'm missing a dick.
一二三 我少了个鸡鸡
Everyone, check their butts.
大家都看看自己的屁♥股♥
I am so screwed.
我完了
Hey kid, this is your stop.
孩子 你到站了
The Friend Zone?
友谊区
No, I don't want to get off here.
我不想在这里下车
Well, I could take you to the Alone Zone,
那我就带你去孤生区
but that's just a tent where you jerk off to vacation photos
但那其实只是一个用来给你前女友在脸书上
of your ex on Facebook. What?
拍旅途照的帐篷 什么
They serve microwave nachos and it's freezing in there.
那里供应微波加热的玉米饼 并且冷得要死
Okay, I'll get off here.
好吧 我就在这里下
Welcome to the Friend Zone.
欢迎来到友谊区
This will vibrate when Gena's ready to be more than friends.
吉娜想更进一步时 这个会震动
It never vibrates.
从没震动过
Over here is the grey area,
这边是灰色♥区♥域
where people parse the meaning of ambiguous texts.
人们在这里思索那些意味不清的短♥信♥
So there are two exclamation points,
上面有两个惊叹号♥
but then the Emoji with no mouth.
但没有嘴的表情
So does he want to hang out tomorrow?
他想明天一起出门玩吗
Why doesn't he just say that?
他为什么不能直说呢
Or does he wanna hang out when he's back from his trip?
还是说他想等旅完游再玩
And is there even a trip?
他真的去旅游吗
Oh God, this is sad.
天哪 太悲哀了
You know what, actually,
知道吗
scroll up to that text where he calls you "dude."
往上翻 看那句他管你叫兄弟的短♥信♥
That's what we should focus on.
这才是我们应该注意的
I got to get out of here. Yeah, good call.
我得出去 说得对
Look, there's the Fuck Zone.
看 那里是干炮区
Let's roll over there, baby.
我们去那边吧 宝贝
Oh my God!
天哪
We can still make it.
我们还是可以过去的
Rick, just stop.
瑞克 停下
What are you gonna do?
你要干什么
Oh, God. At least my crotch is okay.
天哪 至少我的裆还没烂
I'm Andrews father's associate, Susan.
我是安德鲁父亲的助理 苏珊
He masturbates to me every night.
他每晚都想着我自♥慰♥
Objection! He masturbates to her during the day as well.
反对 他白天也对着她撸
Oh God. I need outside counsel.
天啊 我需要外聘律师
I am VIP Cam Girl.
我是VIP视频女孩
All day I deal with pervert,
我整天对付变♥态♥
but Andrew, he is most pervert.
但是安德鲁最变♥态♥
Can I smoke from my vagina? No!
我能用阴♥道♥抽烟吗 不行
Andrew let me do it.
安德鲁就允许
Jesus Christ. I was curious about the mechanics of it.
天啊 我好奇嘛
He singled me out.
他把我孤立了
He separated me from my partner.
把我和我的伙伴分开了
That's what they do, you know?
他就喜欢这样
And then he used me like an object.
然后他把我当工具来使用
I mean, obviously I am an object, but for feet, not for...
虽然我是工具 但是脚的 不是
There, there. It's all right.
好了 没关系
I'm sorry, can I...
抱歉 我可以
Can I smoke from my vagina?
我能用阴♥道♥抽烟吗
Of course. Please.
当然 请吧
He was my brother's best friend.
他是我兄弟最好的朋友
We treated him like family.
我们把他当家人看待
And in kind, he honored that?
他感恩吗
No! He jerked off all over the house!
不 他在房♥子里到处撸
Jerked off?
撸管
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表