剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, sorry. Thank you. Yeah.
抱歉 谢谢
I'm gonna make this little boy's penis so hard.
我会让这小家伙的鸡鸡硬到爆
That's better.
好多了
I'm here in Guy Town,
我现在在男人镇
the local hive of toxic masculinity.
本地雄性气质的聚合之地
Matthew? What are you doing here?
马修 你来这干什么
I'm exposé-ing you.
我来采访你啊
People wanna continue hating you,
大家都想继续恨你
and I'm gonna give them what they want.
我来提供他们想要的素材
I'm using my backpack as a dolly.
我把我的背包当个摄影车
Defend yourself, pig.
为自己辩护吧 猪头
Okay, yes. I did give into my most primal urges,
我的确屈从了我最原始的欲望
but in my defense, who among
但是 我们大家谁没有
us has not excited their shaft for carnal relief?
先撸一管而后快的经历呢
I would appreciate Cut!
我希望 停
Was that no good? I was just being honest.
这样说不好吗 我只是实话实说而已
You were being creepy and weirdly formal, Professor Pervert.
变♥态♥教授 你既诡异又假正经
Indeed, Professor Pervert.
确实啊 变♥态♥教授
What are you teaching next semester?
您下学期教什么啊
Ogling 101? Jizz-a-nomatry?
眉目传情入门 射♥精♥学
Oh, please. You can't learn Jizz-a-nomatry in a classroom.
拜托 没办法在教室里学射♥精♥的吧
You gotta get out in the field and you know, jack off in a field.
这得实践 在实地完成喷射
Some scarecrow watching.
有个傻♥逼♥在看我们呢
Oh, man, that dude's a fucking weirdo.
那家伙绝对变♥态♥
What's up, jerks? Hey, Jay.
孙子们 杰伊
Get ready for your minds to end up
准备好 你们的大脑要像
like my dad's dick on my mom's birthday:
我妈生日那天我爸的鸡♥巴♥那样
Totally sucked off.
完全被榨干
I present to you... Guy Town!
隆重推出 男人镇
Jay, this place is a total bummer.
杰伊 这地方糟透了
Are you kidding me?
有没有搞错啊
**There's a place I know where the dudes all go*
*这里是男人的天堂
**Where there's no female scorn and hassle*
*这里没有女人的骚扰和讥讽
**It's a bachelor's dream*
*这是单身汉的天堂
**Every man is a king*
*每个人都是他单人房♥间
**Of his one room shag rag castle*
*发泄城♥堡♥里的国王
**We've got booze and lube and Lexapro*
*我们有酒润滑剂 还有让人兴奋的药方
**We don't need the outside world*
*谁还需要外面的任何地方
**And sex position topiary garden*
*这里有性♥爱♥姿势花♥园♥
**Where every bush is girl-on-girl*
*每个灌木都是女人干女人
**We're talking about Guy Town*
*我们说的是男人镇
**It's a bachelor's stay-cation*
*这是单身汉本地的休假地方
**Guy Town*
*男人镇
**A testosterone celebration*
*睾丸素在欢聚一堂
**Guy Town*
*男人镇
** We're a lonely dude nation*
*我们是孤独男人的国度
*♪ Forget your woes Embrace the brosxa0♪
*忘记你的仇敌 拥抱你的兄弟
**In Guy Town...*
*在男人镇
**Oh, you can do as you please*
*你可以随心所欲
**Hang your balls in the breeze*
*让你的蛋蛋随风儿飘荡
**Free of society's uptight gaze*
*而不必担心世俗挑剔的目光
**In Guy Town*
*在这男人的天堂
**I lived here in 1971*
*我从1971年就住在这里
**And saw more shaft than Isaac Hayes*
*见过的吊多过你吃过的米
**Shut your mouth*
*闭嘴
**You can park and lounge By the swimming pool*
*你可以在泳池边 待上一天
**Don't mind the sheen Of sweat and pubes*
*汗臭和露出的阴毛 没有人会有任何意见
**Just be careful of the penis worms*
*唯一要小心的是阴虱
**And even we're all dudes*
*就连我们也都是雄性 如假包换
**Because we're in Guy Town*
*我们在男人镇
**A bro-topian sensation*
*男人兄弟的乌托邦
**Guy Town*
*男人镇
**A divorcee plantation*
*离婚男人的梦乡
**Guy Town*
*男人镇
**It's a player's coronation*
*大家来做欢乐的国王
**Lose the ring and live the dream*
*扔掉戒指 享受梦香
**In Guy Town*
*尽在男人镇
Well, okay, fine.
好了
The song is pretty catchy, but this place is still gross.
歌♥是不错 可这地方还是挺差劲的
Yeah. Did you seexa0that Fleshlight at the poker game?
你看见刚才打牌的场景上那个飞机杯了吗
If you didn't, you should definitely rewind.
如果没有 一定要倒回去看看
**Guy Town*
*男人镇
**It's the something Something, something...*
*是多么多么多么的
Andrew... oh, this is my new hormone monster, Tyler.
安德鲁 泰勒是我新的荷尔蒙怪物
Hey! I like your mustache.
我很喜欢你的胡子
I bet you have lots of pubes. Can I see them?
你的阴毛一定特茂盛吧 能让我看看吗
Hey, again, not the way we do things.
又来了 我们不能这样
Andrew, will you be a dear and refasten my locket?
安德鲁 来帮我重新系一下这个挂件吧
Dad... Actually, the locket is for Greg.
爸 实际上是给格雷格的
Inside is a picture of who he needs to love the most:
里面的照片是他最应该爱的人
Himself.
他自己
Okay, if it's Greg's, why are you wearing it?
那既然是格雷格的 你干嘛要戴着
To warm it up. What?
暖一下啊 什么
Boys, look at me. You know when you put on a fresh locket,
听着 当你戴上一个挂件的时候
and it's just too darn cold on your skin?
会不会觉得冰凉冰凉的
No, no idea. Dad, can we not talk about the locket?
没概念 爸 咱们不要再说挂件了好吧
Sure. What do you wanna talk about?
可以啊 那我们说什么呢
Other family members who are having a tough time? What? No.
说说遇到困难的家庭其他成员 不要
We're just talking about this girl Nick likes.
说说尼克喜欢的这个女孩吧
Andrew He doesn't know how to get her.
安德鲁 他不知道怎么才能拿下她
Boys, a real man doesn't get a girl.
真正的男人不是拿下女孩子的
He woos her. Woo.
他追她 追
Maybe he's right. I mean, he did get your mom,
他也许是对的 他毕竟拿下你妈了
and she's hot. Hey, rookie!
而且她还挺火♥辣♥的 新来的
Don't talk about the mom stuff in front of the kid.
不能在孩子面前谈论妈妈
But mommy titties are the softest.
可是妈咪的奶♥子♥是最软的啊
Nickie, you have to tell her how you feel.
尼克 你要告诉她你的感觉
Be vulnerable and romantic.
要无助和浪漫
Gina, you make me feel vulnerable
吉娜 你让我觉得无助
and romantic.
和浪漫
Send.
发送
She's gonna love it!
她一定会喜欢的
She's gonna hate it.
她一定会讨厌的
Why is she typing so slowly?
她怎么这么慢啊
What did she say? "Ha."
她怎么说 "哈"
Just says "Ha." Ooh! A single ha.
就一个"哈"字 就一个哈
Yeah, that ain't laughing.
这可不是在笑
This unit has a killer layout.
这个单元的布局简直绝了
The Jerk-off Nook has a view of the pool.
厕所能看见游泳池
Are you boys moving in?
你们是要搬进来吗
No, we're helping our dear friend Greg.
不是 我们来帮我们的朋友格雷格
I have that same kimono.
我有一件一模一样的睡衣
If this kimono could talk, it would be nothing but bullshit.
如果这件睡衣能说话 它一定是废话连篇
You know, I had to stop wearing mine
后来我就不♥穿♥它了
because the silk was too rough.
因为面料太粗糙
You didn't have that problem?
你不觉得吗
Baby doll, with the amount of tanning I've done, I feel nothing.
小嫩肉 我晒了这些日光浴 根本不觉得
My tummy's like a wallet.
我的肚子就跟真皮钱包一样
Can I borrow a 20?
能借我二十块钱吗
Nick, I'm pretty sure this guy thinks your dad is...
尼克 我相信这家伙一定会觉得你♥爸♥
I can see what's happening.
我看出来了
A proud member of the LGBT. I get it!
是个光荣的同性恋 我知道
Bye! Stop by if you need a cup of sugar.
再见 想要喝甜水的话随时来
Or tequila!
龙舌兰酒也行
Well, what do we have here?
这里在干嘛
You must be the sad old queen of Guy Town.
你一定是那可怜的男人镇里的老女王
Ah! You must be the catty little gay character.
那你一定是烦人的小同性恋
I'm sorry, but I don't want a flyer for your cabaret show.
我才不想掺和你的低俗节目呢
I'm busy at noon on a Thursday.
周四的中午我忙得很
Oh, that's quick. Listen, baby Billy Eichner,
脑子够快 听着小童星
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表