剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah, I jerked off to your sister.
我是对你姐撸了管
God, I thought people were gonna laugh and applaud.
天啊 我还以为大家会大笑鼓掌呢
What's wrong with me?
我怎么了
Nick and I are never going to be friends again.
尼克和我当不了朋友了
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想吗
Jay. What?
杰伊 嗯
I like Jay, he has pubes.
我喜欢杰伊 他有阴毛
He seems to have sex with everything
好像什么都能干
and he's got a subscription to Jean Shorts Weekly.
还订了《牛仔短裤周刊》
Wait, what? Jay is your new best friend.
等等 什么 杰伊是你的新哥们
The fuck? No, no. Nick's my best friend.
搞什么 不 尼克才是
He called you a gigantic jizz creep.
他叫你撸管狂魔啊
Well, maybe he's right, maybe I am.
也许他是对的 我就是吧
I mean, look at me. Hey, man, you look great.
看看我 你很棒啊
Women are into soggy guys.
女人都喜欢湿湿的男人
Says so right here in Soggy Guy Monthly.
《湿男月刊》就这么说的
God, that magazine is really Soggy. Yeah, comes in a wet bag.
这杂♥志♥ 湿湿的 送来的包就是湿的
Andrew's right, I'm a dickless dwarf.
安德鲁是对的 我是没屌♥小侏儒
And I only said those terrible things to him
我跟他说那些坏话
because I feel bad about myself.
只是因为我感到羞愧
But that's good! Excuse me?
但这很好啊 什么
You're supposed to feel that way.
你就该有这种感觉
That's what the ghost says. The ghost?
鬼就是这么说的 鬼
The floating guy with the Harry Potter accent.
那个有哈利波特口音 飘荡的鬼
Hold on, are you talking about the Shame Wizard?
等等 你是说耻辱巫师吗
Oopsie doopsie. I wasn't supposed to say anything.
说漏嘴了
No, no, no. This isn't cute or funny. What did he say to you?
不不 这不好笑 他说什么了
Stop it! Have you been working for the Shame Wizard?
闭嘴 你帮耻辱巫师干活
I'm in cahoots. Didn't you want me to be in cahoots?
我是同伙 你不想让我跟别人合谋吗
No! No cahoots.
不想
The Shame Wizard sucks, he makes you feel shitty.
耻辱巫师特别坏 他让人感觉很糟糕
You need to feel shitty,
你就该这样
or else you'll do things you'll regret.
不然你就会做让自己后悔的事
The only thing I regret is being mean to my best friend!
我只后悔怼了我最好的朋友
What about messing things up with Gina?
那伤害吉娜的事呢
Yeah, and that's your fault too.
嗯 那也是你的错
And what about when I made you call your dad a pussy?
我让你说你♥爸♥很娘的那次呢
Yeah, all those things, you're a shitty Hormone Monster.
嗯 一切都是 你这个荷尔蒙怪兽太垃圾了
Wait, Nick!
等等 尼克
I'm not done listing all my failures.
我还没说完呢
Hey Gina, I just wanted to say I am--
吉娜 我想说
Gina, like, doesn't wanna talk to you.
吉娜不想跟你说话
Yeah, look, I totally understand why you're upset with me.
我明白你为什么生我气
It was never my intention to slut shame you,
我说你是婊♥子♥ 我不是故意的
but that's not who I am and I'm really sorry.
我不是那种人 真的很抱歉
You and Nick are a real pair.
你和尼克真是天生一对
What do you mean?
什么意思
Your whole friend group.
你们这帮朋友
You can't just do something awful
不能干了坏事
and then say you're sorry,
道个歉
and then just expect like, make up make outs.
就想一笔勾销 亲热起来吧
What? If Gina's gonna make out with anybody
什么 吉娜就算找人亲热
it's going to be me.
也是我
So say goodbye to these, and while you're at it,
所以跟这些告别吧
say goodbye to these.
顺便跟这些也告别吧
They're real and they're basically two different colors.
它们是真的 而且有两种颜色
Wait, why? I sleep on my side in the tanning bed.
等等 为什么 我在美黑床上一般侧躺
Jessi, I put some golf balls in this pillowcase.
杰西 我在这枕套里放了些高尔夫球
We're going to turn Lola's organs into cottage cheese.
我们要把的器官变成白软干酪
Okay, let's all calm down.
好吧 大家冷静
I'm just trying to keep sisterhood alive, you guys.
我只想维持友谊
Sisterhood? Are you kidding?
友谊 开什么玩笑
Yeah, you're basically Bill Cosby.
你和比尔·考斯比就没差
You tell all of us young black men to pull up our pants
你告诉所有年轻黑人穿好裤子
and then you like, rape everybody.
然后你强♥奸♥所有人
No, wait You like, snooze everyone down,
不 等等 你把大家迷晕了
and then you like, go to town.
然后直捣黄龙
I think Lola is saying that you're a total hypocrite.
洛拉是想说你是个伪君子
Let's fuck them both up!
我们干翻她们吧
No, stop it, they're right. Even Lola's right.
不 住手 她们是对的 洛拉也是
I am Bill Cosby.
我就是比尔·考斯比
Goddamn golf balls.
高尔夫球啊
Then everybody at work said they weren't doing anything.
同事都说她们什么都没做
Okay. But it was clear they were all going bowling together.
好吧 但显然他们都去打保龄球了
And how did that make you feel? Abandoned.
你什么感觉 被抛弃了
Abandan? Sorry?
被跑弃了 什么
Are you trying to say "abandoned"?
你是想说"抛弃"吗
Abandan. Yes.
跑弃 嗯
Abandan. Yes.
跑弃 嗯
Just like how my father "abandan" me.
就像我父亲跑弃了我一样
There, I got it, now I got it.
我会了 会了
I just wanted to let you know that
我只想告诉你
Andrew, you're my best friend. You're my best friend too.
安德鲁 你是我最好的朋友 你也是
Oh, thank god. Now I don't have to be best friends with Jay.
谢天谢地 我不用和杰伊当铁哥们了
Wait, what? But Nick, why did we say
等等 什么 但尼克
all these terrible things to each other?
我们干嘛要互怼呢
I don't know. I'm sorry.
不知道 抱歉
Tyler is driving me crazy.
泰勒要把握逼疯了
No Maury was the driving force
莫里才是我撸管崩溃的
behind the holy a-jerk-off debacle,
罪魁祸首
I don't even know if I like doing it standing up.
我都不知道我喜不喜欢站着撸
Please, no details. My butt cramps.
别说细节 我的屁♥股♥会抽筋
That sounds hard. There's a hard ball in the arch of my
挺难受的 然后我那什么
Just, please, okay?
请别说了
Tyler is in cahoots with this floating demon with a scar.
泰勒和那个有疤的飘荡恶魔是一伙的
Wait a second. The Shame Wizard?
等等 耻辱巫师吗
You know about the Shame Wizard too?
你也知道他
I thought only I could see him!
我以为只有我能看到他
I thought only I could see him!
我也以为
We thought we were the only ones who saw him,
我们也以为呢
but in the Netherlands we call him Father Shame.
但在荷兰 我们叫他耻辱神父
Oh, he's the worst. Shame Wizard? I've seen him.
他最坏了 耻辱巫师 我见过他
I saw him too!
我也见过
What was that?
什么情况
Oh, when you were talking, I spiked a can of soda on the floor.
你说话时我把灌装苏打扔地上了
No, you imbecile! The children!
不 蠢货 是那帮孩子
I'm right behind you, best friend.
我这就来 铁哥们
There's tiny Epcot Center's on the ground.
地上有个小未来世界
What are they doing here? Bye, Roo!
它们在这干嘛 再见
He comes out of the shadows.
他一般从阴影中出现
Yeah, he has like a British accent.
还有英国口音
And his face is burned and he has fingernail knives.
脸被烧过 指甲像刀
I think that might be Freddy Krueger, Caleb, but,
你是在说弗雷迪·克鲁格 凯莱布
the rest of us we're all definitely seeing the same guy.
但我们所有人看见的肯定都是一个人
He told me I was a horny spaz.
他说我很饥渴
He told me I should feel bad about my mom
他说我现在还要我妈帮我擦屁♥股♥
still wiping me, like yeah, right.
我应该感到羞愧
He told me I was a slut,
他说我是婊♥子♥
in fact, all of you told me that I was a slut.
其实你们都说过
So he was right about at least one thing.
至少他对了一件事
Oh, hi, you want me to kick your ass again?
你想再让我揍你吗
I hate you. Dick in the wall.
我讨厌你 墙中鸡
You're a slut.
你个婊♥子♥
Nikkie, dick man.
小尼鸡鸡男
Filthy perv.
臭变♥态♥
He's back, oh, God! You're geriatric.
他回来了 天啊 你个老头子
Horny spaz.
饥渴女
Your mother wipes you. Oh, no!
你妈还给你擦屁♥股♥ 不
Don't listen to him, he's just trying to
别听他的 他只是想让我们
make us feel alone and terrible.
孤单又难受
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表