剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
See? I told you I could do things Suzette couldn't.
瞧 我说了我能做到叙泽特做不到的事
I'm a dude. I'm familiar with the equipment.
我是男子汉 我很熟悉
Yeah... What is it, bro?
怎么了 兄弟
I don't know.
我不知道
Is it a weird coincidence that I made out with Matthew,
我与马修一亲热 你就出来了
and now you show up?
是巧合吗
I don't see the connection, man.
我看不出有什么联♥系♥ 伙计
I just think it's so funny to suck dick. Yeah, of course.
我只是觉得吹♥箫♥真有趣
It's hilar-- Oh my God, Suzette!
真搞 天啊 叙泽特
How could you?
你怎么能这样
And with a couch cushion?
还是和沙发垫
You basically fucked a fart, Jay.
这和屁♥眼♥没区别 杰伊
Suzette, I swear to God, all he did was suck me off.
叙泽特 我发誓 他只是给我吹♥箫♥
And mostly as a joke.
而且还是开玩笑
It was Logan Paul-level hilarious.
洛根·保罗的那种水平的搞笑
Jay, look at you. You're literally in a closet.
杰伊 看看你 你真的深陷柜中
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
I don't know! Everybody wants me!
我不知道 每个人都想要我
I'm very confused. And hard again?
我很困惑 又硬了
Okay.
好吧
Let me get this straight.
我们说清楚
While the students were engaging
当学生参与
in all kinds of debaucherous depravity,
各种放荡的堕落活动时
you were busy...
你却忙着
Talking to the floating grandpa!
和飘荡的老爷爷聊天
This is the "Shane Lizard"?
是谢恩蜥蜴
That's right.
没错
And then it says here that you rolled away on golf balls.
然后说你踩着高尔夫球走了
Oh, it's not the first time.
这不是第一次了
I once made it to LaGuardia on marbles.
我曾踩着大理石球上去过拉瓜迪亚机场
Okay, I've heard enough.
好吧 够了
Steve, we're gonna have to let you go.
史蒂夫 你走吧
Okay, I'll see you guys tomorrow.
好的 明天见
No, we're firing you.
不 你被炒了
Cool! Out of which cannon?
好啊 哪个锅炒
Steve! You are fired.
史蒂夫 你被炒鱿鱼了
Yeah, I'm fired up to meet Nick Cannon, baby.
我等不及要见尼克·卡农了
Okay, I think I finally understand.
好吧 我想我终于明白了
Because of what I did,
因为我的所作所为
you never want me to come back to this school... of fish.
你不想让我回到这所鱼类学校了
Close enough! I'll take it.
够接近了 行了
I guess these fish don't like soda!
我猜这些鱼不喜欢苏打水
More for me.
但我喜欢
Connie, since you took over as Jessi's number one,
康妮 自从你成为杰西的头号♥怪兽
things have gone off the rails. Okay?
就一发不可收拾了
I put together a projection of what she'll look like
我做了一个预测
if she continues on her current path.
如果她继续这样
Oh, shit. Oh, no!
靠 不
Her neck tat says "I love codeine"?
她的脖子上写着 我爱可♥卡♥因♥
We're doomed! What a waste of genetic potential!
我们完了 浪费优秀基因啊
It makes me want to throw my shit against the wall!
我想把东西往墙上砸
Well, I'm sorry. I just wanted to make my Jess-bear feel good.
抱歉 我只想让小杰西舒服点
Feeling good is not the only thing that's important.
舒服是不够的
We were supposed to be the next Elizabeth Warren!
我们要成为下一个伊丽莎白·沃伦
We need to make a change. That's why we've been working...
要做出改变 这就是为什么我们
...with an outside consultant.
请了外聘律师
Oh, no.
不
This is Kitty.
这是凯蒂
She's from the Depression Division.
她来自抑郁症部
Not the Depression Kitty.
她可别抑郁啊
Hello, everyone.
大家好
It's so nice to be part of the team.
很高兴加入团队
Oh, come on!
拜托
Get your velvet Froot Loop out of my face!
把你的天鹅绒玉米圈从我面前拿开
Uh, sir, you can't go--
先生 你不能进
Nick! You shouldn't be here.
尼克 你不该来这里的
You'll turn into a child weightlifter with veiny cock arms.
你会参加举重 胳膊像青筋暴起的鸡鸡一样
Hold on, you're Gavin's assistant?
等等 你是加文的助手
Can you get me a meeting with him?
你能帮我约个时间吗
Yeah, right.
是的
A meeting with Gavin? You're funny, Nick.
和加文见面 你很搞笑啊 尼克
You should do comedy. You got to get me in there.
你应该搞喜剧 你得让我进去
You owe me. Oh, man.
你欠我的 伙计
Okay, I'll slip Gavin your headshot.
好吧 我把你的大头照给加文
Did you take that while I was sleeping?
你在我睡觉时拍的吗
Are you mad at Ty-Ty for snapping a picky of Nicky
因为小泰偷♥拍♥你穿小裤裤睡觉的照片
taking a snooze in his Underoos?
就生气了吗
Tyler, please just get me the meeting.
泰勒 让我跟他见一面吧
Wow, Maury's office.
莫里的办公室
"San Diego Bartending College, certificate of attendance."
圣地亚哥调酒大学 在读证明
Now, what would Maury's password be?
莫里的密♥码♥是什么
C-U-M, cum.
C-U-M 精♥液♥
Yeah, okay, that worked.
行了
"Andrew Glouberman.
安德鲁·格劳博曼
Classic pervert.
典型变♥态♥
Projected profession: manager at a bowling alley.
职业预期 保龄球馆经理
First girlfriend: Missy Forman-Greenwald."
第一个女朋友 米西·福尔曼-格林沃德
Yes, "Missy Forman-Greenwald:
太棒了 米西·福尔曼-格林沃德
burgeoning horny spaz.
生机勃勃的小淫棍
Projected profession: Ambassador to the Moon."
职业预期 月球大使
"Still has a thing for Andrew Glouberman."
但依然忘不了安德鲁·格劳博曼
Well, I wonder if they'll have bowling alleys on the Moon.
不知道月球上有没有保龄球馆
Wait, was that...?
等等 这是
Hey, I can't find Jessi-- Oh, shit.
找不到杰西 糟了
Where the hell are they?
他们到底在哪儿
These kids really are like dogs.
这些孩子真的很像狗
Oh, Lorraine.
罗琳
I'd like to cook you up in a spoon and mainline you.
我想把你放在勺子上烧制 然后用针管打进体内
It's time for a new approach.
是时候采用新方法了
We just want things to be... easier. Don't we?
我们只是希望事情更顺利点
Yes. Yeah.
对啊
I think so, too.
我也这么认为
I'd like to take over as Jessi's number one.
我想接替成为杰西的头号♥怪兽
What? No!
什么 不
We can't hand Jessi over to this pouty pussy!
我们不能把杰西交给这只贱猫
Connie, you had your... opportunity.
康妮 给过你机会了
Let's not be rude.
礼貌点
Some of us just aren't cut out for this type of work.
有些人不适合从事这种工作
Connie, I have a cousin in Body Odor.
康妮 我在体臭部有个表亲
He says they're hiring.
他说他们在招聘
Oh, that's it.
对嘛
I'm gonna piss in your lasagna, Garfield.
我要在你的千层面里撒尿 加菲尔德
Connie! Stop! Jessi! You can't be here!
康妮 够了 杰西 你不能来这里
I-- I want to go with Kitty.
我想选凯蒂
What? No!
什么 不
Kitty's right.
凯蒂是对的
I am so tired of fighting and feeling bad.
我厌倦了争吵和难过
Oh, no!
不
I can help you.
我可以帮助你
No, you just make things worse.
不 你只会让事情变得更糟
I've got it from here, love.
接下来看我的吧 宝贝
Jessi, have you ever laid on your side,
杰西 你试过侧躺
facing away from the television...
背对电视
...listening to a Friends marathon?
听《老友记》的马拉松吗
It's raining outside and you're wearing double socks.
外面下着雨 你穿着双层袜子
Yeah, let's do that.
咱们就这么做吧
There you go, sugar plum.
到了 甜心
I'm sorry. I'm just so comfortable.
抱歉 好舒服
That's okay.
没关系
Let go of everything.
放飞一切
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表